Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

The FBI has lost all credibility since they faked a FISA warrant, arrested innocent Trump supporters, had had a liar for a director (Comey).
All this is nothing more than an admission they cannot beat Trump. At the same they are depriving. or trying to deprive. the American people from electing who they want. This will not end up well for those in power.

Yeah unfortunately the nuance of this to them does not matter. Obama took shit. He’s just as guilty. But oh wait. No not Trump! Only Obama is guilty. The mental gymnastics are obnoxious.
Trump didn't take shit!?

Trump declassified the documents - it's on record.

He declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents and ordered them to be released. Instead,the DOJ/FBI disobeyed a lawful order - because they contained damning evidence against the FBI - & the FBI is trying to claim the documents were never declassified (to save their ass & set Trump up).

As I said, though, the fact that he declassified records and info is on record.

Maybe because you only watch the lib news, and they aren’t reporting it. All presidents leave with tons of records, ultimately for a presidential library.

Its just when Trump does it, the lib media is trying to fool the libtards into thinking there’s some major crime.
Classified information doesn't go in the library.

Trump declassified the documents - it's on record.

He declassified the Crossfire Hurricane documents and ordered them to be released. Instead,the DOJ/FBI disobeyed a lawful order - because they contained damning evidence against the FBI - & the FBI is trying to claim the documents were never declassified (to save their ass & set Trump up).

As I said, though, the fact that he declassified records and info is on record.
Crossfire Hurricane
I feel so Rolling Stones!

Their contempt for this illegitimate administration that has nothing but contempt for the American citizen. Got that, because it is a fact you cannot change.
Democrats have proven that they deserved to be purged from the nation. There is no other conclusion to be drawn.

You may have a huge nothing burger....while Trump is going to have an A5 Wagyu steak.

Yuk
Trump eats those Wagyu steaks well done with ketchup
The last person to lend any validity to this argument is you.

I seem to know more about the subject than those who claim Trump can unilaterally declassify boxes of classified documents

Show us desperate lying asshole?
I can show you one:
-----------------------------------------
ScreenShot_20220812160224.png

-----------------------------------------
Learn to use commas, you illiterate imbecile.

Yuk
Trump eats those Wagyu steaks well done with ketchup

I seem to know more about the subject than those who claim Trump can unilaterally declassify boxes of classified documents
You have repeatedly demonstrated that you know less than nothing about anything.

Forum List

Back