Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Think about Trumps claimed "standing declassification" order.

That anything he removed from the oval office, to the residence, would be instantly "declassified".

But do you know what that means? Whatever material Trump removed to the residence, was now able to be disclosed to Putin, Iran, China, North Korea.

The white house staff was free to take any papers laying around the white house residence, and put them into the nearest fax machine, and sent them to our enemies.
So Biden's staff could do that with Trump's documents?

Just another timely reminder. The thread headline is erroneous. It left out a crucial word. It left out the word “allegedly.”

Thankfully, I’m here to help:

Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had ALLEGEDLY classified Documents​

How do you know there were "nuclear secrets" in Trump's documents?

You don't, so STFU!
Eat shit you fake “admiral”

The inventory had listed “Top Secret/SCI” docs

WAPO reported that they were nuclear.

If they weren’t, they were something equally sensitive

And WAPO has a far better track record than gateway pundit or fucking Breitbart so…

Just another timely reminder. The thread headline is erroneous. It left out a crucial word. It left out the word “allegedly.”

Thankfully, I’m here to help:

Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had ALLEGEDLY classified Documents​

Where were you with the thousands of Hillary topics?

*Hillary's Death Rattle*
Hillary Ordered The Leak.....
*Sweet Wonderful Hillary Is Going Down*
Text confirms Hillary's 'conspiracy' to steal election
I just want an update on when Hillary will go to jail

The investigation is in the early phases. The documents are being carefully evaluated by national security agencies to assess damage to our country.
:linky:

You clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about. No investigation is in the early phase, at the point where investigators had specific intelligence of a potential criminal possession of "illegal materials," or not.

Either he had it, or he did not.

Charge him, or they are corrupt.

Put up or shut up.

I have a riddle.

If Trump had a standing order that declassified all the documents he took from the oval office back to the residence.

Why did Trump have papers in the residence toilet he was trying to FLUSH......

If they weren't classified, he could have just thrown them into the trash can.

:linky:

You clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about. No investigation is in the early phase, at the point where investigators had specific intelligence of a potential criminal possession of "illegal materials," or not.

Either he had it, or he did not.

Charge him, or they are corrupt.

Put up or shut up.
The DoJ says it’s in the early stages.

I can get a search warrant for your house because I see people coming and going at all hours of the night, and believe you are a drug dealer. That does not mean that you cannot be spotlessly clean when the search is conducted and no drugs were found on your property.

They "think" those documents are there. It doesn't mean they are!
I agree, only about half of the investigation initiated by the DOJ every go to court. As a result, the conviction rate of these cases is 93% to 95%. The high rate of conviction is credited to the amount of investigation that is done before going to a grand jury. If they take a case to the grand Jury, they're convinced that they will get an incitement and the a conviction which they almost always do.

The possible charges in the Trump investigation at this point could be felonies or misdemeanors. If the DOJ can't find evidence to charge and convict on felony charges, the case will not go to the grand jury and probably die on the vine.

I can get a search warrant for your house because I see people coming and going at all hours of the night, and believe you are a drug dealer. That does not mean that you cannot be spotlessly clean when the search is conducted and no drugs were found on your property.

They "think" those documents are there. It doesn't mean they are!
No, Reasonable suspicion is not enough for an arrest or a search warrant. In the case of drugs in a house, there has to be probably cause that is; reason based on facts such as a witness that has seen drugs in the house or drug dealers seen entering and leaving the house carry drugs and selling them.

Since the DOJ mentioned protecting witness, it seems likely that there are witnesses that have seen classified documents in or going in the house.

WAPO reported that they were nuclear.

If they weren’t, they were something equally sensitive

And WAPO has a far better track record than gateway pundit or fucking Breitbart so…
The WAPO is full of shit.....as usual.
Most of the lies about Trump, including Russian Collusion, came from the Washington Compost.

No, Reasonable suspicion is not enough for an arrest or a search warrant. In the case of drugs in a house, there has to be probably cause that is; reason based on facts such as a witness that has seen drugs in the house or drug dealers seen entering and leaving the house carry drugs and selling them.

Since the DOJ mentioned protecting witness, it seems likely that there are witnesses that have seen classified documents in or going in the house.
That never stopped the FBI during the Russia hoax.

I agree, only about half of the investigation ianitiated by the DOJ every go to court. As a result, the conviction rate of these cases is 93% to 95%. The high rate of conviction is credited to the amount of investigation that is done before going to a grand jury. If they take a case to the grand Jury, they're convinced that they will get an incitement and the a conviction which they almost always do.

The possible charges in the Trump investigation at this point could be felonies or misdemeanors. If the DOJ can't find evidence to charge and convict on felony charges, the case will not go to the grand jury and probably die on the vine.

Is English a 2nd language for you?

Forum List

Back