Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Kinda funny how shortly before the raid, Patel and Solomon were mentioned by Trump,
as going to publish certain doc's from the Archives.....legally.
And yet, they never did.
Why didn't they, if those documents were declassified?
What stopped them?

Can yo answer any of those questions?
Yes, I already have.
Then post them to me, as I didn't see your previous answers.

Why didn't they release the documents?
What stopped them?
I can't speak for them.

But you claimed you already answered the questions, now you can't answer the questions.

What kind of shit are you trying to pull?

Oh, that makes it okay then. Does ignorance protect the average military grunt who mishandles classified info he doesn't know is classified?

It is up to the sender to properly identify classified information

It is up to the sender to properly identify classified information
That doesn't answer the question about the military grunt. Does he face prosecution for mishandling classified info if he doesn't know it's classified? Hillary successfully used the ignorance defense to dodge a trial, could he?

They're there to issue warrants too.

Great, my question was to you what your point was. You just made up an answer that had nothing to do with my question.

Wow, you must have been livid at Hillary for having secret and top secret documents in her unsecured laptop. Tell me about that and how you aren't a hypocrite, LOL. Obviously you are.

meaner gene with Republicans: We can inherently trust the courts
meaner gene with Democrats: The courts are controlled by Republicans who stole hundreds of seats and can't be trusted

Your hypocrisy reigns

That doesn't answer the question about the military grunt. Does he face prosecution for mishandling classified info if he doesn't know it's classified? Hillary successfully used the ignorance defense to dodge a trial, could he?

Nope. Hillary was a leftist, different rules

It's no different from issuing a pardon. And that's a power given to the president in plan text in the Constitution.

Classification/declassification is a derived power, not in the constitution.

And the supreme court has made clear, that the presidents unlimited power to pardon, has to follow a formal process. It can't be done by word of mouth.

And meaner gene dodges another question. Or he's just a moron and doesn't understand it. Or both.

WHAT DID TRUMP NOT DO SINCE HE HAD THE POWER TO DECLASSIFY THE DOCUMENTS?

Did he need to hop on one leg three times? Did he need to juggle avocados? Trump took the documents while he was President and had the absolute power to declassify anything he wants. So since you claim he didn't, WHAT DIDN'T HE DO that would have declassified them? Rubbed his stomach 5 times backwards? What?

Well he probably did not declassify them. I don’t know for sure, of course, and neither do you

Yeah, but you're making the claim he didn't, so what is that based on?

If Trump declassified them, then he didn't have classified documents. I mean duh. Can you feed yourself or does the pretty nurse feed you?

The WAPO is full of shit.....as usual.
Most of the lies about Trump, including Russian Collusion, came from the Washington Compost.
It is run by Bezos and the CIA.

Half of the journalists on that rag, are on intelligence agency payroll, the other half, know precisely what to write, if they want to keep their jobs.

Its agenda is set by the corporate and state interests. It protects the interests, first, of the underlying power structures, second, of corporate and government power structures, next, of the advertisers, and very last, ostensibly, to the so called values of the republic.

This came from the Hal Turner show, which I checked, someone went into the archives and manually deleted the record, so it is unavailble. Who know how long this link will be around? :dunno:

Other pieces willing to diverge from the narrative;

So it would appear, that Khashoggi, was not just a journalist and an opinion write, as the establishment media would have Americans believe. :rolleyes:

When it come to matters of the STATE, or foreign policy, WaPo really isn't exactly reliable source. IMO.

Oh…so Trumps defense is ignorance now?

First it was illegal search
Then claiming he declassified the information
Then it was the Justice Dept picking on him

Yeah, but you're making the claim he didn't, so what is that based on?

If Trump declassified them, then he didn't have classified documents. I mean duh. Can you feed yourself or does the pretty nurse feed you?
Lol hey moron, there is zero reason to believe he declassified them. You’re just pretending to know he did. I am the one suggesting it’s up in the air. I’m objective and you’re a child.

I personally think he did not because he’s a goddamn moron and believed he didn’t need to. The FBI is alleging those docs were still classified. Because of that, it is reasonable to assume that is the case.

Lol hey moron, there is zero reason to believe he declassified them. You’re just pretending to know he did. I am the one suggesting it’s up in the air. I’m objective and you’re a child.

I personally think he did not because he’s a goddamn moron and believed he didn’t need to. The FBI is alleging those docs were still classified. Because of that, it is reasonable to assume that is the case.
Even his own staff say it is ridiculous to suggest he had a standing order to declassify documents he had in his possession

Documents don’t go from Top Secret to unclassified in a matter of months

If he was told classified information, without the person briefing him starting or ending by telling him the information was classified. Then the answer is the ignorance defense applies.

Airplane (1980)

Ted Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

Elaine Dickinson : When will you be back?

Ted Striker : I can't tell you that. It's classified.

If he was told classified information, without the person briefing him starting or ending by telling him the information was classified. Then the answer is the ignorance defense applies.

Airplane (1980)

Ted Striker : My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.

Elaine Dickinson : When will you be back?

Ted Striker : I can't tell you that. It's classified.
Merrick Gestapoland = Ted Striker.

Forum List

Back