Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Obviously his removal of the documents with his power to declassify them was declassifying them. The point which sailed over your head like every salient point was that somehow he didn't declassify them even though he had the total power to do that.

So show how Trump did not declassify them, what is that even based on?

And then there's your total hypocrisy over all the secret and top secret documents she had at home to your total indifference. As I said, for you, it's just about ... Get Trump ...
Umm nope your logic does not make sense. Removing the documents does not declassify them because it was illegal for him to take the docs whether they were classified or not.

Let me tell you that again so you understand.

It does not matter if the docs were classified or not when he took them. It was illegal for him to take them. They belong in the National Archives. Because of that, taking them does not declassify them.

Obviously his removal of the documents with his power to declassify them was declassifying them.
Absolutely wrong. While the president can handle classified information as carelessly as he chooses, his decision to declassify them is a formal process and not without peril.

Documents that are declassified are ASAP removed from classified storage. They aren't allowed to hide declassified material by locking it up.

This also makes those documents available to anybody who requests them.

Foreign or domestic.

It does not matter if the docs were classified or not when he took them. It was illegal for him to take them. They belong in the National Archives. Because of that, taking them does not declassify them.

Even if Trump by formal declarations, properly memorialized and everybody made aware of the policy. Classified or not, the documents were National Archives property, and stolen from the US Government.

No different than if Trump tried to take "the beast" (presidential limo) back to Mar-a-lago and keep it in his garage.

Even if Trump by formal declarations, properly memorialized and everybody made aware of the policy. Classified or not, the documents were National Archives property, and stolen from the US Government.

No different than if Trump tried to take "the beast" (presidential limo) back to Mar-a-lago and keep it in his garage.
Yep he’s a moronic, arrogant douche bag lol

Yep he’s a moronic, arrogant douche bag lol
Trump can't comprehend that the perks of the presidency only last as long as one is president.

That one leaves the office like how he arrived, with just the clothes on one's back.

(and only those things he brought with him)

Umm nope your logic does not make sense. Removing the documents does not declassify them because it was illegal for him to take the docs whether they were classified or not.

You didn't answer the question. And what Trump didn't do was ...

Absolutely wrong. While the president can handle classified information as carelessly as he chooses, his decision to declassify them is a formal process

Which is ... I obviously mean the part he didn't do.

I'm just laughing my ass off at your flagrant hypocrisy over Hillary, but let's go with it for now anyway. Address the question. The guy who could declassify any document didn't do what ???

Which is ... I obviously mean the part he didn't do.

I'm just laughing my ass off at your flagrant hypocrisy over Hillary, but let's go with it for now anyway. Address the question. The guy who could declassify any document didn't do what ???
It's no different from issuing a pardon. And that's a power given to the president in plan text in the Constitution.

Classification/declassification is a derived power, not in the constitution.

And the supreme court has made clear, that the presidents unlimited power to pardon, has to follow a formal process. It can't be done by word of mouth.

You didn't answer the question. And what Trump didn't do was ...
Well he probably did not declassify them. I don’t know for sure, of course, and neither do you. However, the FBI believes they were still classified. And as Meaner pointed out, there is a specific process for declassification. Why should I have to prove a negative to you? Prove they were declassified lol

Last edited:
How do you know they found anything as specific documents were not listed on the inventory?
Some of the documents were so classified the mere confirmation of there existence is a national security breech.

How would you handle if they listed a TS/CSI document titled, Translation of "To serve man" from aliens from Omicron Persei 8.

Forum List

Back