Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Kinda funny how shortly before the raid, Patel and Solomon were mentioned by Trump, as going to publish certain doc's from the Archives.....legally.

And yet, they never did.

Why didn't they, if those documents were declassified?

What stopped them?

Can yo answer any of those questions?

There are mandatory declassification rules.
You know, that idea has been surfaced occasionally since this Mar-A-Lago brouhaha.
Can you post them for the chatroom, poster Delldude?
And can you tell us if the ex-president adhered to those mandatory rules or did he violate them?

If there was something there. . . it was eleven days ago. . .

WHERE THE HELL IS THE INDICTMENT?!?!

Great example of how Democrats lie, thanks! They were his documents. You make it sound like he was collecting secret documents from other sources.
Think of the documents given to the president, like the mail given to your mailman.

When the president leaves office, or the mailman clocks out at the end of the day. They can't take the documents or the undelivered mail, home with them.

Yes, but only while he was president. Where’s the evidence that he did so?

So your view is that no evidence = he didn't and that he needed to waive the documents over his head while doing a voodoo dance to declassify them. That ... is the Democrat party ...

So let's clarify this, is your argument a or b? Never mind, they're the same.

1) He wasn't aware he could simply declassify them so we got him

2) He was aware but didn't think of it, so we got him

You are a stupid fuck. Your argument is he had to prove he declassified them or he didn't and we got him because the point isn't Presidential powers it's ... Get Trump ...

If there was something there. . . it was eleven days ago. . .

WHERE THE HELL IS THE INDICTMENT?!?!
The investigation is in the early phases. The documents are being carefully evaluated by national security agencies to assess damage to our country.

So your view is that no evidence = he didn't and that he needed to waive the documents over his head while doing a voodoo dance to declassify them. That ... is the Democrat party ...

So let's clarify this, is your argument a or b? Never mind, they're the same.

1) He wasn't aware he could simply declassify them so we got him

2) He was aware but didn't think of it, so we got him

You are a stupid fuck. Your argument is he had to prove he declassified them or he didn't and we got him because the point isn't Presidential powers it's ... Get Trump ...
It’s neither but closer to 2. He was aware of the authority, but he didn’t care about doing it. His arrogant dumbass decided to just take them and he thought he would get away with it. He’s a moron. According to the FBI, those docs were not declassified.

Why is it unreasonable for him to prove he declassified them? That’s stupid. Of course he should prove that lol. He’s the one that brought this on himself.

I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you. You’re welcome!

Actually declassification is a formal process. Even the documents Trump "declassified" via the Attorney General, would have certain parts that the FBI objected to, redacted from the declassified documents.

Think of the documents given to the president, like the mail given to your mailman.

When the president leaves office, or the mailman clocks out at the end of the day. They can't take the documents or the undelivered mail, home with them.

I understand the issue perfectly and you didn't add anything to what I said.

As I said, that's what the courts are there for. It's all part of the Democrat criminalization of political disagreement. Even if I were to wake up and lose my mind and the stupid shit the Democrat party started to make sense, I would NEVER have your agreement with any party on every issue

It’s neither but closer to 2. He was aware of the authority, but he didn’t care about doing it. His arrogant dumbass decided to just take them and he thought he would get away with it. He’s a moron. According to the FBI, those docs were not declassified.

Why is it unreasonable for him to prove he declassified them? That’s stupid. Of course he should prove that lol. He’s the one that brought this on himself.

I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you. You’re welcome!

Obviously his removal of the documents with his power to declassify them was declassifying them. The point which sailed over your head like every salient point was that somehow he didn't declassify them even though he had the total power to do that.

So show how Trump did not declassify them, what is that even based on?

And then there's your total hypocrisy over all the secret and top secret documents Hillary had at home to your total indifference. As I said, for you, it's just about ... Get Trump ...

Last edited:
This is like any other presidential action. The president issues them in writing, or has them memorialized in the white house records.
That is why there's a whitehouse diarist, and the rest of his staff, to carry out his instructions, in a way that comports with the law, and that properly carries out those instructions.

Like when the president issues a pardon. He just can't call up the person and tell him he's been pardoned, and that's the end of it.

Forum List

Back