Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I'm calling BUL

I'm calling BULLSHIT!
The onus is not on the F.B.I to prove that seized evidence was not planted.
That's ridiculous!
Actually it's quite easy to prove. The FBI doesn't have access to any TS/SCI documents that they didn't generate, or that were directly related to the FBI.

The congress select committees can review the documents seized, and i'm sure any republican on the select committee, house or senate, would raise a red flag if all the TS/SCI documents were previously in FBI hands.

So let's wait and see.

All the Defense has to do to show a lack of probable cause is present, in that the judge that signed the warrant admittedly had an inherent prejudice against Trump from another civil case.....and that the AG went on a fishing expedition, because the warrant was too broad to meet the standards for a legal warrant.
First the judges recusal may have had nothing to do with Trump, but with one of the other 15 defendants in the Trump vs Clinton et al lawsuit.

Second the warrant was specific, and narrow. You can read it for yourself.

Actually Trump breeched the law, by possessing so many stolen and classified documents.
I haven't seen any indictments.....have you?
Does declassifying them make them any less dangerous in the hands of our enemies?
Who says our 'enemies' has them.
The only 'classified' doc's that have been DC are the ones dealing with the failed Trump/Russia investigation and Hillary....and they were going to be published.
Imagine if the FBI/DOJ were caught with their hands on the scale of justice to implicate Trump.
I bet they'd do everything they could to get them back.....especially after already getting caught with FISA.

Does declassifying them make them any less dangerous in the hands of our enemies?
Think about it. Declassifying documents means they can fall into the hands of the enemies.

They're declassified. Anybody can read them when that happens.

No....
The FBI collects the evidence and the DOJ has to prove their case.
And if the evidence is tainted then the prosecution will have a weaker case.
After all, in this country you have the presumption of innocence.
All the Defense has to do to show a lack of probable cause is present, in that the judge that signed the warrant admittedly had an inherent prejudice against Trump from another civil case.....and that the AG went on a fishing expedition, because the warrant was too broad to meet the standards for a legal warrant.
They breached Trump's 4th Amendment rights by conducting an overly invasive search and seizure.
Binge watch CSI much?

Now we're getting somewhere. Did everyone with access to the server room where Hillary stashed her classified information have Top Secret clearance? We already know that they didn't. If this ever makes it to trial, TRUMP!'s lawyer brings that up and there's precedent to drop the charges.

BTW, you said the room wasn't locked. What's your source for that?
Hillary did not have any Top Secret information

Her classified emails weren’t even marked

I haven't seen any indictments.....have you?

The only 'classified' doc's that have been DC are the ones dealing with the failed Trump/Russia investigation and Hillary....and they were going to be published.
Imagine if the FBI/DOJ were caught with their hands on the scale of justice to implicate Trump.
I bet they'd do everything they could to get them back.....especially after already getting caught with FISA.
Who says they haven’t or wouldn’t see them. A padlock on a pool house door is hardly “secure”

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

What happened to Trump declassifying everything he took from the Oval Office. Which would include the unredacted copies of the entire crossfire hurricane binder.

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation

Issued on: January 19, 2021

This is my final determination under the declassification review and I have directed the Attorney General to implement the redactions proposed in the FBI’s January 17 submission and return to the White House an appropriately redacted copy.

What happened to Trump declassifying everything he took from the Oval Office. Which would include the unredacted copies of the entire crossfire hurricane binder.

Oh look, several journalists were going to legally publish declassified documents that would expose FBI/DOJ maleficence in their failed pursuit of Donald 'Russia Russia Russia' Trump.

Weeks before Mar-a-Lago search, ex-Trump DOD official vowed to publish classified documents from National Archives​

Patel, who under Trump had been the chief of staff for the acting defense secretary, claimed in a string of interviews that Trump had declassified a trove of "Russiagate documents" in the final days of his administration. But Patel claimed Trump's White House counsel had blocked the release of those documents, and instead had them delivered to the National Archives.

"I've never told anyone this because it just happened," Patel said in an interview on a pro-Trump podcast on June 22. "I'm going to identify every single document that they blocked from being declassified at the National Archives, and we're going to start putting that information out next week."
Weeks before Mar-a-Lago search, ex-Trump DOD official vowed to publish classified documents from National Archives

Trump greenlights Russia-related records access for conservative-favored journalist​

Former President Donald Trump has told the National Archives to grant journalist John Solomon access to non-public administration records, according to Solomon and a spokesperson for the former president.

Solomon said Trump specifically directed the Archives to give him access to documents related to the Russia probe that were declassified in the final days of his administration. And he said the Archives have been cooperative and accommodating.

“They’re great,” Solomon said. “They’re amazing people, and they have access to incredible crown jewels of history.”
Trump greenlights Russia-related records access for conservative-favored journalist

Oh look, several journalists were going to legally publish declassified documents that would expose FBI/DOJ maleficence in their failed pursuit of Donald 'Russia Russia Russia' Trump.

So why didn't they?

Because they weren't declassified?

Think about Trumps claimed "standing declassification" order.

That anything he removed from the oval office, to the residence, would be instantly "declassified".

But do you know what that means? Whatever material Trump removed to the residence, was now able to be disclosed to Putin, Iran, China, North Korea.

The white house staff was free to take any papers laying around the white house residence, and put them into the nearest fax machine, and sent them to our enemies.

Forum List

Back