Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Can’t agree.

The blind partisan right will back whomever the GOP presidential nominee is and forget about Trump – such is the right’s unwarranted hatred of President Biden, such is the right’s lust to take back the WH, such is the right’s desire to destroy America’s democracy.
Is Joe Biden in cognitive decline?

Can’t agree.

The blind partisan right will back whomever the GOP presidential nominee is and forget about Trump – such is the right’s unwarranted hatred of President Biden, such is the right’s lust to take back the WH, such is the right’s desire to destroy America’s democracy.
The right will support the Republican candidate

The MAGA horde will support whatever Trump tells them.
Trump will bad mouth DeSantis and MAGA will turn their back on him

Yes, but only when he is president and when he makes the declassification know. Thinking about declassifying them after he leaves the presidency and is caught with the documents doesn't count.

Other than not wanting to be bothered by protecting classified information, why would Trump want to change Top Secret information to unclassified?

You would think he could readily articulate his reason to completely declassify sensitive information.

He does?

Then let’s have Fat Donnie show us the Documentation where he declassified that information

I've already proven it doesn't work that way. I know you Nazis are using your little Goebbels in an attempt to rewrite reality - but since there is a SCOTUS decision already AND Obama used the same provision in 2012 when he gave classified documents to Vladimir Putin, you're just spewing shit.

Wrong again

The Nations Secrets are not his personal property and he must protect them like anyone else

Like Hillary did? She wasn't president, and couldn't declassify documents, she really did commit felonies.

BUT Reich has it's privilege.

1660479477483.png

I've already proven it doesn't work that way. I know you Nazis are using your little Goebbels in an attempt to rewrite reality - but since there is a SCOTUS decision already AND Obama used the same provision in 2012 when he gave classified documents to Vladimir Putin, you're just spewing shit.
It works EXACTLY that way

Unless, Trump officially declassifies the information in all cases (not just for him) it has not been declassified.

Trump treats the process as a way for him avoiding having to protect sensitive information

Wrong.
No classified documents can be put into a presidential library normally, so have to be destroyed instead.

The president may declassify any document at any time in any manner he wishes. When Barrack Obama was being flexible for Vlad in 2012, he gave Putin a slew of documents to aid Russia in the coming invasion of Ukraine. When questioned, he issued an executive order that stated the act of a president giving classified documents to an enemy state was DeFacto declassification of said documents.

What the Nazis want is to create a constitutional crisis.

This WILL go to the SCOTUS, the SCOTUS will note Department of Navy vs. Egan which already decided this case, and the Nazis will go apeshit and claim the court is illegitimate and just protecting Trump.

The Nazis hope to sway the midterms with this farce by stirring up hatred for Trump and hatred for the SCOTUS.

Last edited:
Because unlike the white house, the various intelligence and diplomatic agencies keep track of their classified documents.
No they don't, turd. Did they keep track of all the documents on Hillary's server? You're obviously full of shit.

They know what documents they sent to the white house, and which ones they got back.
The intelligence agencies aren't the only source of classified documents, moron. Every U.S. embassy produces classified documents. The military produces millions of classified documents.

When the national archives didn't get all of them back when they confiscated 15 boxes of documents at Mar-a-lago, they sent a subpoena for Trump to return the rest of the documents with classifications markings on them, in his possession.
The first place for law enforcement to look for the remaining missing documents was Mar-a-lago. If there are any additional one's still missing after the 11 boxes the FBI got, i'm sure they'll start looking who Trump may have illegally transferred them to.
The premise of your post is bullshit, so there's no point in addressing this obviously false claim. If they Knew which classified documents Trump had, why did they not ask for those documents specifically? Why did they demand every document produced during his entire administration?

Obviously, you're full of crap.

It works EXACTLY that way

Unless, Trump officially declassifies the information in all cases (not just for him) it has not been declassified.

Trump treats the process as a way for him avoiding having to protect sensitive information

Lying doesn't change reality.

This was already decided under Department of Navy vs. Egan.

What you Nazis are doing is creating a Constitutional crisis in order to suck in the SCOTUS - who will uphold the precedent above, that was recently used by Obama when he gave classified documents to Vladimir Putin in 2012 - probably on a 5-4 split along party lines.

You Nazis will use the corrupt party press to engage in a disinformation campaign claiming that the court is biased and was protecting Trump who appointed 3 justices. You'll hope this creates more anger and division that you can leverage in the midterms.

You Nazis can't win in court - the law is against you. But that's not how you filth fight - you use propaganda and demagoguery as your weapon.

Let's start this exchange with the following truism:
Classified information is the kind of material that the U.S. government or an agency deems sensitive enough to national security that access to it must be controlled and restricted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The names are absolutely still classified. Only the document in Trump's possession is unclassified."
Uh, think about that.
It makes no practical sense.
The 'information' in the document is classified, but the paper sheet it is contained on is not.
So, if the paper sheet is releasable to other eyes......they will NOT read the information on it?
Say it ain't so, Joe.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the Democrats will continue to go at him regardless of what he plans to do in 2024.
Well, if one is criminally liable for doing some bad juju....then deciding to run for the school board, or the city council, Congressman, or POTUS should not absolve one of the crime.
Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OF COURSE the globalists will call off the dogs if he does't run.
I know you Nazis are using your little Goebbels in an attempt to rewrite reality -
I have to figure that Biden himself is either run by Dr. Jill, or by his Chief of Staff. But I would assume that different aspects are managed by different staffers, each with their own experts on current liberal dogma.

I lump the three posters above in their own discrete class.
And file them under "Histrionic Hysteria".

I don't mean that pejoratively, but rather as a quick identifier for the level of sophistication and awareness of that category of thinking.

"Globalists"?? Whatdahell is a 'globalist'? Name some that are in our American governance....national or state or local. And how would the poster know?
In my humble opinion, 'globalist' is a QAnon boogeyman that the type of people who lean towards Q can fantasize over as the enemy they think is out there but don't have to put a shoulder to the wheel to actually do something about it.
What? Are they gonna quit shopping at Wal-Mart, Dollar General, or buying American cars with foreign sourced parts? Nah! It is just self-pleasuring by the Q's. Same reason people watch scary movies. They know it is fiction, but they feel good about themselves because they're so smart they'd never go into that Elm Street basement.

"Goebbels"? "Nazis"? I suspect that is posted by a youngster who has no real concept of the reality that the Germany of the '30's & '40's wreaked upon the world. He trivializes the 80 million people killed. He uses that catastrophe, that Holocaust, those deaths, as a trival punch line for his QAnon fantagasms. Is he just a 15yr old locked in his bedroom pretending to talk adult talk. I dunno. But he sure sounds like it. IMHO

-----------------------------------------------

Yes, but only when he is president
As Trump was.

and when he makes the declassification know.

False, as ruled under Department of the Navy v. Egan, 484 U.S. 518 (1988)

Thinking about declassifying them after he leaves the presidency and is caught with the documents doesn't count.

What the Nazi Reich is up to is creating a Constitutional Crisis as an attack on the SCOTUS.

WHEN this goes to the Supreme Court, they have no choice by acknowledge the above ruling - and it SHOULD be unanimous, but it will be the five constitutionalists upholding Article II versus the three Marxists and their little dog Roberts who will dissent.

The REASON the Nazis sent Garland and his goons is to use this to delegitimize the court. The Reich knows it can't win this battle, the law is clear and clearly against them.

But after Dobbs the Nazi party has declared war on the Supreme Court, this is their ruse to further attack the court once it upholds the Article II enumerated powers of the CiC.

What the Nazi Reich is up to ........
......... the three Marxists and their little dog Roberts who will dissent.
........The REASON the Nazis sent Garland and his goons is to ........
The Reich knows it can't win .........
But after Dobbs the Nazi party has declared war..........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See now?
Exactly why I suggest this poster is likely only 15yr old. At max. Maybe 14?
A kid with no concept of real world reality.

Still, I'm not totally critical. I think he can be fun. As sort of an example.
An example of a bad example.

IMHO

Lying doesn't change reality.

This was already decided under Department of Navy vs. Egan.

What you Nazis are doing is creating a Constitutional crisis in order to suck in the SCOTUS - who will uphold the precedent above, that was recently used by Obama when he gave classified documents to Vladimir Putin in 2012 - probably on a 5-4 split along party lines.

You Nazis will use the corrupt party press to engage in a disinformation campaign claiming that the court is biased and was protecting Trump who appointed 3 justices. You'll hope this creates more anger and division that you can leverage in the midterms.

You Nazis can't win in court - the law is against you. But that's not how you filth fight - you use propaganda and demagoguery as your weapon.
That case did nothing of the kind.

Classification of information is a formal process
If Trump chose to declassify information (not documents) it must be recorded so that related documents containing that information can be reclassified

I looked this up and cannot find it.

Exactly what declassified documents did Obama give Putin in 2012. What did they contain?

Would you have a source for that?

The right will support the Republican candidate

The MAGA horde will support whatever Trump tells them.
Trump will bad mouth DeSantis and MAGA will turn their back on him
We’ll see.

But the MAGA horde is fundamentally blind partisan rightwing hacks who will support any Republican president or candidate for president no matter how wrong and reprehensible.

You’re welcome. I am happy to correct mods’ mistakes.

For the record Lisa, you are not required to provide any content with a video, link or picture unless it’s the opening post of a thread. Zinc did not make mistake.

As far as what the attorney certified, that’s meaningless. All it means is that everything not turned over had been declassified.

That may not true. This is uncharted legal territory because no president up to now has been so cavalier with the process or with our national security. Trump’s vindictiveness is overriding OUR national security.

To declassify a document the president is supposed to follow a process can declassify that leaves a paper trail ending in changing the classification marks. You know how the fed bureaucracy is…everything in triplicate with a zillion sign offs and an entire forest decimated for paper.

In addition certain documents CANNOT be declassified by the president alone, like nuclear secrets.

Consider the levels of classification and what was found in Mara Lago: What to know about government classification of secrets

Top Secret
This is the highest level of classification. Information is classified as Top Secret if it "reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security," according to a 2009 executive order that describes the classification system.
A subset of Top Secret documents known as SCI, or sensitive compartmentedinformation, is reserved for certain information derived from intelligence sources. Access to an SCI document can be even further restricted to a smaller group of people with specific security clearances.
Some of the materials recovered from Trump's Florida home were marked as Top Secret SCI.

What was he doing with boxes of unsecured TS and and SCI documents for heavens sakes? I can’t why rightists, who have always prioritized national security suddenly don’t.

It is unlikely this will result in criminal charges, for one, it is again uncharted legal territory regarding a former president, and for another, the main reason for the raid seems to be getting those documents back.

Trump is again demonstrating what happens when a system that has long depended on the integrity and lawfulness it’s users to function confronts a person who has neither, and uncovers horrible lack of guardrails.

Also consider this. In Trumps end of term frenzy of attempted declassification, he wanted no redactions which means the identities of confidential informants, spies etc would be revealed. Can you imagine how damaging that would be?

Regardless, the venom and history of deceit with which the FBI has tried to damage Trump - for years - has reached a new low with this raid, and the Dems will be so far behind at the next election that they won’t be able to ballot-harvest to a win.
I think the low here is in what Trump had in his possession and tbe yet to be reason’s for it.​

Literally instructing your staff to take actual hammers and smash their cell phones is pretty serious also.
Knowingly sending your computers/servers to a company without security clearance to wipe data to prevent discovery is also serious.
I guess that didn't upset you though.
Actually, one of the acceptable protocols at the time was wiping the phones and then smashing them. So no, that doesn’t bother me. Clinton was careless with security, we held numerous hearings and deposed her. She testified under oath. Why aren’t you demanding Trump go through the same process?

Forum List

Back