Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

An actual Statement from the Government via an ACTUAL identified person in authority or from Trump or his lawyers.
An actual Statement from the Government via an ACTUAL identified person in authority or from Trump or his lawyers.
Well, at this point the only “statement” is the receipt for what was taken and I wouldn’t believe a thing from Trump or his lawyers, so I guess we are at empass.

There is legal standing of “spoiled fruit from the tree”
It roughly means that when you go on a witch hunt with no evidence and just “tips” or supposition and you barge into private property, if you actually do discover something incriminating it is inadmissible due to the method of discovery
Do you have any actual that that is what occurred?

He has to prove nothing, he was the president and has the authority to declassify them so SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
He does not have the authority to declassify documents containing information or pertaining to nuclear weapons or any nuclear programs. Federal laws in the 50's established the procedure for changes in classification of documents of this type. It has been reported that there were such documents found.

The president's ability to declassify non-nuclear documents stems from a Supreme Court ruling in 80's. It has been assume based on this ruling that president powers are unlimited which may not the case.

If Trump is charged with violation of the espionage acts, classification is irrelevant.

Do you have any actual that that is what occurred?
The warrant specifically addresses this matter by making the search for all government documents during Trump's term of office and listing the statues that cover potential charges.

And they say are fed-nappers can't be trusted anymore..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

fbi just doing her job.jpg

But even if he did declassify them, it was still illegal to steal them. It would have been even worse if it’s determined he destroyed any.
The espionage act specified in the search warrant addresses the unauthorized retention or disclosure of information related to national defense. Security classification is irrelevant in this statue. This indicates that Garland expected Trump to claim they were declassed the documents.

Actually, one of the acceptable protocols at the time was wiping the phones and then smashing them. So no, that doesn’t bother me. Clinton was careless with security, we held numerous hearings and deposed her. She testified under oath. Why aren’t you demanding Trump go through the same process?
No
In anticipation of an investigation she instructed her staff to destroy their cell phones to prevent discovery.
Trump did not do that.
She employed people with no security clearance to wipe drives of her computers and servers - also knowing a likely investigation was coming.
Trump did not do that.
No doubt in my mind, she also destroyed physical documents in her possession also. Not just possible she did that, but as naive as it gets to not think she did.
Trump did not do that.

You can wave all that off (which you will) all you want. But Clinton broke every law of discovery that exists... and she paid absolutely no price for doing it. And the media that makes jokes about what she did - is the same media that are out with pitchforks and torches against Trump.

The espionage act specified in the search warrant addresses the unauthorized retention or disclosure of information related to national defense. Security classification is irrelevant in this statue. This indicates that Garland expected Trump to claim they were declassed the documents.
Okay one thing that needs to be answered once and for all though is if Trump will actually get charged for all of this. Let’s worry about a conviction when we get to that bridge down the road. I want to know right fucking now if they are planning on charging him lol.

He does not have the authority to declassify documents containing information or pertaining to nuclear weapons or any nuclear programs. Federal laws in the 50's established the procedure for changes in classification of documents of this type. It has been reported that there were such documents found.

The president's ability to declassify non-nuclear documents stems from a Supreme Court ruling in 80's. It has been assume based on this ruling that president powers are unlimited which may not the case.

If Trump is charged with violation of the espionage acts, classification is irrelevant.
I believe there is an EO from Obama that changed that. Something like 'Except the President or Vice President'.
Former US Atty brought it up.

You're fucking liar.

It depends on what is actually in the box and what evidence exists that the president actually spoke or wrote the magic words. If he was president now and said, I did or I am declassing it, it would be declassified. However, for ex- president, who is potentially facing criminal charges to make such a claim, there has to be evidence.

You're fucking liar.

Lol I love how you guys cherrypick when you like PoltiFact. Most of the time you whine about it being fake news, but when they say something that fits your narrative; you conveniently pretend you never questioned its bias.

This also applies to the FBI mind you. Comey releasing that letter about Hillary before the 2016 election was a Hillary scandal of epic proportions! The Trump raid though? Partisan corrupt stooges! Derp, derp, derp!

As a side note to what I said here, liberals didn’t talk about civil war or targeting FBI agents when Comey did that. The raid of Trump though? A moron gets killed by FBI agent a couple of days ago as a response. On the net we hear: “Lock and load” “kill any FBI agent you see”, “the civil war is upon us”

Fucking drama queen bitches.

Okay one thing that needs to be answered once and for all though is if Trump will actually get charged for all of this. Let’s worry about a conviction when we get to that bridge down the road. I want to know right fucking now if they are planning on charging him lol.
Whether he actually gets charged deepens on two things. Exactly what is in the boxes and what was his intent? For example, if these classified documents should have been declassified years ago because secrecy is not needed and these documents were packed by mistake, then there was no intent to break the law then there should be no charges or just a misdemeanor.

On the other hand, if the defense of United States would be seriously compromised if these documents fell into the wrong hands and Trump intended to take them, then he should charged with a felony. This seems most likely at this point in time.

Although from a legal stand point, the AG should not be concerned with the repercussion of charges, he will certainly consider it. We just had an FBI office attacked by a Trump supporter with deadly intent. Threats of civil war, and violence against the government and government officials is all over social media. The claim that the election was rigged resulted in an attack on the Capital. What actions might we expect from these people if their beloved leader were jailed.

Last edited:
Guess what, Fruitcake?

It doesn't actually matter if he declassified them or not. The law in question only refers to illegally being in possession of government records. Classification is irrelevant.
That is true. However illegally being in the possession of government documents would most likely be prosecuted as a misdemeanor. However, if all documents were returned then charges would probably be dropped. Possession of top secret documents or documents that could compromise national defense would likely be prosecuted as a felony.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See now?
Exactly why I suggest this poster is likely only 15yr old. At max. Maybe 14?
A kid with no concept of real world reality.

Are you talking to lampposts again, Chalicotherium?

You wander around debating trashcans and mailboxes... Sad.

Still, I'm not totally critical. I think he can be fun. As sort of an example.
An example of a bad example.

IMHO

As always, no attempt to address, or refute the salient points I made.

I get it, "Orange Man Bad" is the extent of your intellectual and educational capacity.

The documents I have seen that were declassed where stamped declassified on the front page.
Was the original classification date page removed from the compiled document?

I believe the anonymous source is telling half-truths, or whatever, to mislead people. It's been six days, and they have had plenty of opportunities to arrest Trump - something else in play.

US4CC.meme.Trump_Carlson - theyre_going_jail.png

Last edited:
Whether he actually gets charged deepens on two things. Exactly what is in the boxes and what was his intent? For example, if these classified documents should have been declassified years ago because secrecy is not needed and these documents were packed by mistake, then there was no intent to break the law then there should be no charges or just a misdemeanor.

On the other hand, if the defense of United States would be seriously compromised if these documents fell into the wrong hands and Trump intended to take them, then he should charged with a felony. This seems most likely at this point in time.

Although from a legal stand point, the AG should not be concerned with the repercussion of charges, he will certainly consider it. We just had an FBI office attacked by a Trump supporter with deadly intent. Threats of civil war, and violence against the government and government officials is all over social media. The claim that the election was rigged resulted in an attack on the Capital. What actions might we expect from these people if their beloved leader were jailed.
Yeah the validity of the crime committed ultimately might amount to nothing because they might decide to not charge Trump regardless of what he actually did. That’s ultimately what concerns me. And as you said, the DOJ might feel too intimidated to bring charges because of how his cultist morons react.

How do we know they found them and didn’t plant them? Remember, the FBI lost credibility when it came out how they tried to oust Trump with the Russia hoax. Now they’re just trying to keep him from running, and silence 74 million Americans.
Too funny.
You dopes are so twisted over this you can’t even think straight. :uhoh3:

Were they planted or did Trump declassify them?

Forum List

Back