Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Hillary testified under oath and before Congress
Can we assume Trump will do the same?

Hillary was not convicted, not sure the same will apply to Trump

After all, Trump made the offense a Felony
whats that got to do with the FBI saying what she did was against the law and choosing not to prosecute??

The President is a declassifying authority.

It doesn’t matter what you think.
Why would Trump accuse the FBI of planting the evidence, if he already declassified the documents? Makes no sense? He's lying about one or the other.

whats that got to do with the FBI saying what she did was against the law and choosing not to prosecute??
They also said nobody had ever been prosecuted for a similar infraction

Storing Top Secret Documents in your basement?
I think people have gone to jail for that

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Sorry, but never seen it and can’t imagine it

You don’t declassify the document but the information that makes it Top Secret

If Trump wants to declassify a document he holds then the information that makes it Top Secret is declassified nation wide
I can’t see him frivolously declassifying Top Secret information without extensive documentation

I dare Trump to produce it
Have you ever seen a camel born? How about a Llama? You never having seen it doesn't really mean anything, as by your own admission you didn't even work in that world and even if you had you weren't the POTUS or one of their aides who would take care of something like that so your experience with it doesn't mean anything. Nor does mine as I didn't work for a POTUS either. I do know of TS SCI docs that have been declassified, though I admittedly am not intimately familiar with the process.

Very little information is typically TS SCI is the way we get it that raises the classification level.

I don't know what the documentation process is for a President to declassify something. Whatever it is I know that they aren't actually doing any of the work, they just say I want this or that declassified and someone else goes through the process to make that happen. Of that I am 100% sure. Whether President Trump and his staff did any of that remains to be seen. I'll repeat though what you have seen doesnt mean anything.

It’s already been asserted. They don’t need to lift a finger; and they remain free to ignore your petty-ass irrelevancies.

I am afraid that declassifying Top Secret information involves much more than lifting a finger

It has nationwide ramifications

They also said nobody had ever been prosecuted for a similar infraction

Storing Top Secret Documents in your basement?
I think people have gone to jail for that
it hasnt been proven what he had was top secret or that if he did it was illegal for him to do,,,

people are prosecuted all the time for mishandling documents,,

Have you ever seen a camel born? How about a Llama? You never having seen it doesn't really mean anything, as by your own admission you didn't even work in that world and even if you had you weren't the POTUS or one of their aides who would take care of something like that so your experience with it doesn't mean anything. Nor does mine as I didn't work for a POTUS either. I do know of TS SCI docs that have been declassified, though I admittedly am not intimately familiar with the process.

Very little information is typically TS SCI is the way we get it that raises the classification level.

I don't know what the documentation process is for a President to declassify something. Whatever it is I know that they aren't actually doing any of the work, they just say I want this or that declassified and someone else goes through the process to make that happen. Of that I am 100% sure. Whether President Trump and his staff did any of that remains to be seen. I'll repeat though what you have seen doesnt mean anything.

Seems fair

If Trump legally declassified Top Secret information and has the documentation to prove it, he can bring it up in his defense

If he is lying and those documents are still Top Secret, he is fucked

I don’t care what you’re afraid of.

If the President while in Office declassified a document, it’s declassified. Not your call to make — or whine about it.

Fine
And if Trump legally and formally declassified Top Secret information he is in the clear. If he has the documentation to prove it.

If he is lying, he is fucked

The shit show continues.

May the Almighty have mercy upon our cracking Union... :(

Forum List

Back