Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

How much time did you spend around TS SCI docs? Never having seen it doesnt really mean a lot if you werent in that world. And even if you were I dont know that having never seen it means much either. I spent 25+ years working in a TS SCI environment and never "saw" it happen but it was happening all the time, that just wasnt something I dealt with so there was no real reason for me to be tracking it.

Ive never seen a camel born, doesnt mean it doenst happen, I just dont spend alot of time around camel breeding outfits.
Never worked TS SCI but did see how Top Secret Documents were handled and tracked

It didn’t involve packing them into boxes with other papers and shipping on a Moving Van to somebody’s basement in Florida

Don't forget they are also saying that the documents were planted by the FBI.

They have covered every base.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would still vote for him, he was not lying nor joking.
them not allowing anyone to watch the search sure leaves the door open for it being planted and to have it all thrown out,,,

Most disturbing is at least one of documents is classed SCI, Sensitive, Compartmentalized Information. This is the most secret of Top Secret Documents. SCI access is granted to select individuals with Tops Secret Clearances on a need to know basic. SCI clearance requires the most rigorous investigation well beyond that of Top Secret.
And they can only be VIEWED in a secure SCIF

Trump's basement is not that

Nope
You sound like a parrot.
Trump says on Truth Social "evidence planted by FBI."
You:
-SQUAWK-
"EVIDENCE PLANTED BY F.B.I.!"

Good GOD!
This cultist following of this guy is just getting WEIRD!
Cut your losses dude!
It's time to give up on making bizarre excuses for him and just move on.
You're all making fools of yourselves!

STFU Noob.
And for you to call us cultist is fucken ridiculous when dems have 5 year olds singing the praises of obama in kindergarten.
And you fools follow a mush brained moron now.

And if you think Trump is dumb enough to you're a bigger moron than biden.
Trump is dumb enough to do just about anything.

And we know he did store Top Secret records in his basement because just the other day those Top Secret records were REMOVED...from his basement

Trump is being set up as a martyr. He’s going to get votes he otherwise wouldn’t have.
Well it's clear...Trump COULD actually shoot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight and not lose some of his supporters

Never worked TS SCI but did see how Top Secret Documents were handled and tracked

It didn’t involve packing them into boxes with other papers and shipping on a Moving Van to somebody’s basement in Florida
So in other words you don’t know the process. And for sure depending on who you are (your position in the government) the process is different. So if you’re an analyst at NSA your experience with classification procedures will be very different than if you are DIRNSA, or a cabinet member.

Im Not saying what the last admin did was right that remains to be seen but your statement that you’ve never seen anyone just declassify a TSSCI document doesnt really hold any weight.

Trump is dumb enough to do just about anything.

And we know he did store Top Secret records in his basement because just the other day those Top Secret records were REMOVED...from his basement
got a link to prove that???

I didnt think so,,

Well it's clear...Trump COULD actually shoot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight and not lose some of his supporters
Right now, all we have are allegations by a biased FBI that has been weaponized against Trump.

Forum List

Back