Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Seems fair

If Trump legally declassified Top Secret information and has the documentation to prove it, he can bring it up in his defense
He doesn’t need documentation. And he doesn’t need a defense either. Remember something basic, you moron. He hasn’t been charged with anything yet.
If he is lying and those documents are still Top Secret, he is fucked
Who says he’s lying? You? Who cares? What is your basis to dispute what Oatel said?

It’s already been asserted. They don’t need to lift a finger; and they remain free to ignore your petty-ass irrelevancies.
Moron. He didn’t. But even to the extent he expressed concern that they may have, where do you get the idea that he was talking about classified material?

You’re not to be trusted to simply make claims without support. Try a link next time.
It was reported today that Trump was accusing the FBI of planting evidence. Many on here from the Right are saying the same thing. So, you disagree with all of them?

Trump Spent the Day Making Himself Look Incredibly Guilty of Multiple Crimes You really know how to put your foot in your mouth don't you?

OK
Then he needs to show he ordered it declassified and that the information was properly declassified

As per the order of the President, the following information and all associated documents are declassified

If not…..OOps!
He claimed he declassified them, yet, he said the FBI planted evidence. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: I wonder which one he decided to go with? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

lol you’ll take any victory you can get huh? It’s an unspoken rule on this board to not correct grammar. I certainly never have even if I could have. When someone does it, it comes across desperate.
It shows that they ran out of ammunition.

The POTUS doesnt even have to lift a finger just say he want's X, Y or Z declassified.

The first caveat: While Trump has the power to declassify information, he doesn't appear to have done that in this case, at least at the time the story broke.

"There's no question that the president has broad authority to declassify almost anything at any time without any process, but that's not what happened here," said Stephen I. Vladeck, professor at the University of Texas School of Law. "He did not, in fact, declassify the information he shared with the Russians, which is why the Washington Post did not publish that information."

Instead, Vladeck said, Trump "took it upon himself to authorize officials from a foreign government to receive classified national security information that was itself derived from a different foreign government's intelligence gathering. That's just not the same thing as what Sen. Risch described, and the law on this topic is far murkier."

OOps

OK
Then he needs to show he ordered it declassified and that the information was properly declassified
No, he doesn't. He doesn't order someone else to declassify it, he just declassifies it. Since it is his decision, it's a done deal when he decides it is, regardless of whether or not a paper trail exists. Your thought police will have a difficult time proving their case.

Have you ever seen a camel born? How about a Llama? You never having seen it doesn't really mean anything, as by your own admission you didn't even work in that world and even if you had you weren't the POTUS or one of their aides who would take care of something like that so your experience with it doesn't mean anything. Nor does mine as I didn't work for a POTUS either. I do know of TS SCI docs that have been declassified, though I admittedly am not intimately familiar with the process.

Very little information is typically TS SCI is the way we get it that raises the classification level.

I don't know what the documentation process is for a President to declassify something. Whatever it is I know that they aren't actually doing any of the work, they just say I want this or that declassified and someone else goes through the process to make that happen. Of that I am 100% sure. Whether President Trump and his staff did any of that remains to be seen. I'll repeat though what you have seen doesnt mean anything.
He can't do it today.

Trump surely would not concede that the information in question is now 'unclassified' and available to anyone who files a FOIA request,

This is a key to any claims today that Trump declassified the Top Secret information

If he had, it would be available to everyone

No, he doesn't. He doesn't order someone else to declassify it, he just declassifies it. Since it is his decision, it's a done deal when he decides it is, regardless of whether or not a paper trail exists. Your thought police will have a difficult time proving their case.
He can't do it today. He's not president you fool.

She had messages on her phone. trump actually took the documents and, even after numerous attempts, refused to give up the TOP SECRET documents. He should be charged and should go to jail

She had messages on her phone. trump actually took the documents and, even after numerous attempts, refused to give up the TOP SECRET documents. He should be charged and should go to jail.

Nope. Nice attempt at lying though. She had classified and top secret documents on a home server that was unsecured. Numerous people without clearance had access including convicted sex offender Anthony Weiner.

Really, the hillary situation was worse than Trump.

The first caveat: While Trump has the power to declassify information, he doesn't appear to have done that in this case, at least at the time the story broke.

"There's no question that the president has broad authority to declassify almost anything at any time without any process, but that's not what happened here," said Stephen I. Vladeck, professor at the University of Texas School of Law. "He did not, in fact, declassify the information he shared with the Russians, which is why the Washington Post did not publish that information."

Instead, Vladeck said, Trump "took it upon himself to authorize officials from a foreign government to receive classified national security information that was itself derived from a different foreign government's intelligence gathering. That's just not the same thing as what Sen. Risch described, and the law on this topic is far murkier."

OOps
Don’t move the goalposts. You said he COULDNT and you were wrong.

Forum List

Back