Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

I presented a possible scenario. It's not my fault you're too dull to comprehend it, billyIQ
Lol a possible scenario. There are hundreds of possible scenario we could all speculate on. None of them mean dick without supporting information.

So in other words you don’t know the process. And for sure depending on who you are (your position in the government) the process is different. So if you’re an analyst at NSA your experience with classification procedures will be very different than if you are DIRNSA, or a cabinet member.

Im Not saying what the last admin did was right that remains to be seen but your statement that you’ve never seen anyone just declassify a TSSCI document doesnt really hold any weight.
Sorry, but never seen it and can’t imagine it

You don’t declassify the document but the information that makes it Top Secret

If Trump wants to declassify a document he holds then the information that makes it Top Secret is declassified nation wide
I can’t see him frivolously declassifying Top Secret information without extensive documentation

I dare Trump to produce it

Wouldn't matter.

You folks would say

He didn't do it...no matter that there's witnesses and video

They deserved it

It was someone who looked like him

It was the FBI

And on and on
didnt do what??
so far its all speculation from a corrupt government agency with a history of wrongdoing against not just trump,,, and the constitution,,,

if its proven he broke a law he should be prosecuted,, but until then I have no choice but to call BS if the FBI or DOJ is involved due to their history of corruption against trump

didnt do what??
so far its all speculation from a corrupt government agency with a history of wrongdoing against not just trump,,, and the constitution,,,

if its proven he broke a law he should be prosecuted,, but until then I have no choice but to call BS if the FBI or DOJ is involved due to their history of corruption against trump
If it's a Federal crime the DOJ and FBI HAVE to be involved.

SO there are no federal laws as far as you're concerned.

Fuck off

If it's a Federal crime the DOJ and FBI HAVE to be involved.

SO there are no federal laws as far as you're concerned.

Fuck off
and I will call BS with out clear proof,,,

they created their reputation not me,, you are free to support them if you want,,,

I would love to see Trump in handcuffs. I hope the press image of such a thing would be shared far and wide. Obviously conviction is something ideal and Trump would obviously be too much of a pussy to stand even one minute in jail before being bailed out, but at least the symbolism of the image in handcuffs would be stellar and cathartic.

It appears Trump was storing Top Secret Documents in his basement in violation of multiple laws

He is not the first and I believe he should be treated like anyone else convicted of similar offenses

If it is probation ….fine
If it is a one or two year jail term…..so be it

He deserves no special treatment

Unsealed Search Warrant with receipt of items taken shows Trump had:
Top Secret Classified Documents
Confidential Classified Documents
Miscellaneous Secret Documents

Those are claims and allegations. The warrant tells us what they were allegedly seeking. The return or receipt loosely spells out what was allegedly recovered.

And your dopey thread headline assumes that the supposedly classified documents were, in fact, still classified which is denied.

It doesn’t take much to get you trained monkeys to clap on cue.

It appears Trump was storing Top Secret Documents in his basement in violation of multiple laws

He is not the first and I believe he should be treated like anyone else convicted of similar offenses

If it is probation ….fine
If it is a one or two year jail term…..so be it

He deserves no special treatment
hilary first,,, if not she sets the precedent its not an enforceable law

Those are claims and allegations. The warrant tells us what they were allegedly seeking. The return or receipt loosely spells out what was allegedly recovered.

And your dopey thread headline assumes that the supposedly classified documents were, in fact, still classified which is denied.

It doesn’t take much to get you trained monkeys to clap on cue.

Trump and his staff are welcome to present any documentation showing the declassification of those documents

What are they waiting for?

hilary first,,, if not she sets the precedent its not an enforceable law

Hillary testified under oath and before Congress
Can we assume Trump will do the same?

Hillary was not convicted, not sure the same will apply to Trump

After all, Trump made the offense a Felony

He declassified them when he was President, dumbass.
If it was already classified, then why would the FBI plant evidence against Trump? The FBI would immediately get caught doing that. So which is it?

Forum List

Back