Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Trump surely would not concede that the information in question is now 'unclassified' and available to anyone who files a FOIA request,

This is a key to any claims today that Trump declassified the Top Secret information

If he had, it would be available to everyone
Exactly! That's why the two versions Trump claims of him already declassifying and planting evidence collide with each other. He's either lying about one or both. At this point he only has two choices. Bottom line, he got caught lying about both.

Trump surely would not concede that the information in question is now 'unclassified' and available to anyone who files a FOIA request,

This is a key to any claims today that Trump declassified the Top Secret information

If he had, it would be available to everyone
I thought it couldn’t have happened.

Exactly! That's why the two versions Trump claims of him already declassifying and planting evidence collide with each other. He's either lying about one or both. At this point he only has two choices. Bottom line, he got caught lying about both.
You morons really suck at thinking so I'll do your thinking for you. The corrupt DC swamp will claim that while searching for classified documents, they instead found (planted) evidence of another nature that proves Trump committed some crime. Bookmark this post.

I didn’t say he couldn’t
I said he didn’t

If he did, the documents would not be marked TOP SECRET
Trump does not have the power to look at a room full of documents and declassify them all.
EACH Document must be declassified on its own and the new classification must be sent to EVERYONE who possesses that document.
Never saw Top Secret SCI reclassified as Unclassified in one action

Trump does not get to declassify just what he has in his possession
What was that you were saying?

lol you’ll take any victory you can get huh? It’s an unspoken rule on this board to not correct grammar. I certainly never have even if I could have. When someone does it, it comes across desperate.
Says the guy running in circles.

lol you’ll take any victory you can get huh? It’s an unspoken rule on this board to not correct grammar.
It's not a victory for me to illustrate your poor education, it's just a loss for you.
It’s an unspoken rule on this board to not correct grammar.
Oh really? Lulz. F'n clown.

It was reported today that Trump was accusing the FBI of planting evidence. Many on here from the Right are saying the same thing. So, you disagree with all of them?

Trump Spent the Day Making Himself Look Incredibly Guilty of Multiple Crimes You really know how to put your foot in your mouth don't you?

Moron. Again be specific, you hack. What evidence did he claim was planted? Or did he just say that he was concerned about the possibility? Let’s see:

4E96DB8A-1890-4F7A-AA6E-AFBBF3F352BB.jpeg

Oh damn. I was right again.

Don’t you dishonest twats ever get tired of being called out on your endless lies?

Very informative. Maybe more than the cornered rat-faced SCOTUS reject Garland was yesterday.
Will Cain interviewed a *guy last night on - Tucker - who swore
emphatically that Merrick Garland never believed or acted
as if The Ted Kacyznski case one of the most important cases he ever
worked on.Something about Garland being the only guy that disagreed
with serving Kacyznski with a subpoena.

* I believe he was a former FBI agent.But he was steaming mad
towards Garland.

New Topics

Forum List

Back