Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

Man, when you tards run with a hoax, you really run with a hoax!

I guess the point is to build enough momentum so you tards don't have time to THINK.
they were itching for a fight.
I'm from idaho I know what the FBI can do
shoot dogs, shoot 14 year olds in the back, blow woments brains out while holding a baby.
You're the hoaxter

really, they had medical personnel on site, and what medical center to take them to in case of casualties.
That is true. And according to some sources they apparently were instructed to take on Trump and the Secret Service should they arrive during the raid. The only thing they weren't allowed to do was shoot Trump in the back.

they were itching for a fight.
I'm from idaho I know what the FBI can do
shoot dogs, shoot 14 year olds in the back, blow woments brains out while holding a baby.
You're the hoaxter
Amazing how you guys still get all worked up over this after 30 years but defend police doing far worse on a routine basis.

The "weaponization" is also a product of your imagination.

There's nothing unethical about what the DoJ did. They got a grand jury subpoena to return the documents. He didn't return them.

That earns you the pleasure of an unexpected FBI visit with a search warrant.
The weaponization of the DOJ is well documented now as well as their most unequal application of the law. I don't expect you to understand, acknowledge, or care about that so I'll just wish you a pleasant afternoon.

The weaponization of the DOJ is well documented now as well as their most unequal application of the law. I don't expect you to understand, acknowledge, or care about that so I'll just wish you a pleasant afternoon.
Nothing unequal about using a search warrant to retrieve illegally held highly classified documents from someone hiding them from the government.

That's what would normally happen.

On the orders of the current President, the FBI planned on assassinating a guy who they knew wasn't there.

MAGA, 2024.
I gave up a long time ago on thinking the tard herd would ever find the bottom of their stupidity.

I'm no longer even surprised at how low they keep going. It has become a spectator sport for me now.

Marjorie Taylor Greene now has an open field! Jewish Space Lasers and Sandy Hook false flags and presidential assassination plots are just her way of clearing her throat.

I can't wait to see what new bounds of stupidity she will plumb next! :hyper:

I gave up a long time ago on thinking the tard herd would ever find the bottom of their stupidity.

I'm no longer even surprised at how low they keep going. It has become a spectator sport for me now.

Marjorie Taylor Greene now has an open field! Jewish Space Lasers and Sandy Hook false flags and presidential assassination plots are just her way of clearing her throat.

I can't wait to see what's next! :hyper:
Same here. They've even changed my mind on the process of fixing this mess.

It's clear to me now that many (on both ends) just aren't going to take part in that. The rest of us will have to work around them.

And yeah, an internet message board won't produce any "healing". This is for observation and analysis only.

When the audio comes out lib loons will swear we are hearing it wrong, take it out of context, it’s been edited, conspiracy

Forum List

Back