Deep State Leak to WaPo: Document Describing Foreign Government’s Nuclear Capabilities Seized by FBI During Mar-a-Lago Raid

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
They were so secret the fbi/doj chose to broadcast it.
Look for these organizations to leak the **** out more docs after their loss to judge cannon They have no choice.
which begs the question. Well i guess they weren't very secret/classified were they

How much trust should we put on the word of a deep-state leaker? Or that of the WaPo either. IOW, is this story a lie from the get-go? Did they in fact find such a document there or not? I expect more leaks to surface as election day draws closer, and I also suspect that much of it will be bullshit.

Look for these organizations to leak the **** out more docs after their loss to judge cannon They have no choice.
which begs the question. Well i guess they weren't very secret/classified were they

You can't seriously believe this. If in fact a spy discovered another nation's nuclear secrets no one, not even the fuck ups at the FBI, would want it known. Stealing, having such information is an act of war. The only possible explanation is that the FBI knows that no one would believe them. It's all kabuki theater for Trump.

The fact that they obviously need to try him in the court of public opinion just means they know they can't get a conviction that won't be reversed. I wonder if they'll accuse him of Hoffa's murder next?

America is waiting. If Democrats had ANYTHING on TRUMP, he would be in prison and they would shout it out to the universe? But instead, all we get is silence and silence, more silence. that's it. Just Stop.
Let them keep shoveling their bullshit. It actually BUILDS his popularity and November is coming hard and fast.

Let them keep shoveling their bullshit.

No.

The stuff stinks.

I say make them stop NOW.

There is no reason and NO EXCUSE for tolerating the bullshit that's coming out of the left.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

Do it now.

It actually BUILDS his popularity and November is coming hard and fast.
We better have election monitors with weapons. Or at least lawyers.

The fact that they obviously need to try him in the court of public opinion just means they know they can't get a conviction that won't be reversed. I wonder if they'll accuse him of Hoffa's murder next?
Trump: LITERALLY Hoffa-murdering Hitler!

I heard a pretty good theory today on the radio.

The spooks at the FBI are terrified of Trump, or a tool of the WEF, so they are going to play the same game they did with Hillary. They are going to use their power to prejudice elections till 2024. Just like Comey did.

The nuke info at Mara Lago was leaked in a Washington post article before any case was brought to judge cannon. This is a followup article on it. The story has not been verified by other news agencies.

It would make sense, if it were true, because it took something "big" regarding national security, to get the judge to approve the search warrant on a former president.....

That's a big IF, that has NOT been verified by other news agencies with their own inside sources.

I call :bsflag:

"The document is so highly classified that the FBI leaked it to the Washington Post."

1. It was SO HIGHLY CLASSIFIED the FBI LEAKED IT.

You don't leak HIGHLY CLASSIFIED.
The only reason you leak is for the optics, the theatrics, to CONvince someone of something.

2. The FBI continues to prove that LEAKS for them is SOP. It needs to stop.

3. Leaks undermine credibility and trust, and right now the FBI is scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrel trying to find much of either after all they have done. They keep digging their own hole deeper.

Blabbermouth Trump is the leaker. He likes to impress his friends.

Meh, the "Trump leaks" are the left's "squirrel!" to try to distract voters from the raft of dem fueled ills that have befallen us since 1/21......America has seen this movie before.

Remember when Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians?

So secret they had to leak it. This was the point of the raid to leak whatever they could between now and November and then start up the propaganda machine again between now and 2024.

Doubt this is even true at all since whomever leaked it committed a crime by leaking it if it is real.

This raid by Garland was worse in scope and Evil than Watergate.

Forum List

Back