Deep State Leak to WaPo: Document Describing Foreign Government’s Nuclear Capabilities Seized by FBI During Mar-a-Lago Raid

Damn, you're stupid.

DUH FUEHRER EMPERORSHITZHIZPANTZ!

1662556248204.png

America is waiting. If Democrats had ANYTHING on TRUMP, he would be in prison
Well, he could have gone to jail for stealing money from his charitable foundation. Anyone else would have. He could have gone to jail for defrauding the students of his real estate school. But he paid them off. His guilt in the first impeachment trial is more about abuse of power than illegality. His guilt in the second impeachment may still lead to an indictment. Then there are all the pending investigations. So you may not have to wait too much longer.

Well, he could have gone to jail for stealing money from his charitable foundation. Anyone else would have. He could have gone to jail for defrauding the students of his real estate school. But he paid them off. His guilt in the first impeachment trial is more about abuse of power than illegality. His guilt in the second impeachment may still lead to an indictment. Then there are all the pending investigations. So you may not have to wait too much longer.
I bought you a shirt today!

Like it?

1662557031142.png

The nuke info at Mara Lago was leaked in a Washington post article before any case was brought to judge cannon. This is a followup article on it. The story has not been verified by other news agencies.

It would make sense, if it were true, because it took something "big" regarding national security, to get the judge to approve the search warrant on a former president.....

That's a big IF, that has NOT been verified by other news agencies with their own inside sources.
You seem way too smart to buy into any of this obvious baloney and character assassination.

The fact that they obviously need to try him in the court of public opinion just means they know they can't get a conviction that won't be reversed. I wonder if they'll accuse him of Hoffa's murder next?
In every persecution the democrats have done, Trump has never been allowed a defense. Some have gotten close but thrown out on procedural grounds. The DOJ will never go so far as a trial in an adversarial proceeding. What they want is just to wean away voters so he can't be elected. That will never happen.

Blabbermouth Trump is the leaker. He likes to impress his friends.
Gee look, another mindless leftard lemming.

No - it looks like the FBI WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE EVIDENCE THAT IMPLICATES THEM IN A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST A SITTING PRESIDENT

Gee look, another mindless leftard lemming.

No - it looks like the FBI WAS TRYING TO STEAL THE EVIDENCE THAT IMPLICATES THEM IN A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY AGAINST A SITTING PRESIDENT
Yeah, I don't trust any of this.

A) I do believe, he had probably taken and stored classified documents.

B) It probably was illegal.

but,

C) Given he is a former elected president by the entire people of this nation, I'd say that gives him a compelling interest to do so, I cannot say what that is, because I do not know what was in those documents. Given the behavior of the Deep State over the past five years or so, given they covered up Hunter's behavior, have never gone after any of Epstein's client list, have gas-lit us that Epstein committed suicide, and there is a whole whistle blower controversy over there at the FBI, I don't trust anything about the FBI or what they say those documents pertain to. Given how corrupt our government is, I can't say that they might not better be in Trump's possession.

I don't deny for a second that Trump is also corrupt. But there does not seem to be anyone keeping the corruption of the state in check, so, meh, IDGAF either way.

Anyone that believes the narrative that those documents describe the "nuke capabilities," of some foreign regime, has the intellectual capacity of a Tasmanian gnat.

They were so secret the fbi/doj chose to broadcast it.
Look for these organizations to leak the **** out more docs after their loss to judge cannon They have no choice.
which begs the question. Well i guess they weren't very secret/classified were they

They obviously didn't reveal the name of the country. Did Trump think they were he souvenirs?

So secret they had to leak it. This was the point of the raid to leak whatever they could between now and November and then start up the propaganda machine again between now and 2024.

Doubt this is even true at all since whomever leaked it committed a crime by leaking it if it is real.

This raid by Garland was worse in scope and Evil than Watergate.

They had asked Trump to return the documents twice. He hid some the first time they went to Mara Lago to retrieve them. Trump enjoys defiance especially when he's breaking the law.

Did Trump think they were he souvenirs?
Yes, actually, that is the narrative now, that's how WaPo is spinning it. Anyone that loathes Trump, or was expecting movement on this from the DoJ, shouldn't really expect anyting more it seems;

The Deep State is another Trump delusion.
No, it is not.

This is an acknowledged paradigm by academics, primarily on the left, from accredited universities, and mainstream media, before Trump ever became a political force. Your memory is just lacking. I could give you some links, but you would have no interest because it doesn't serve your partisan POV.

Forum List

Back