Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.
i believe that white man stepped to that youngster's face, flexing what he thought was his authority, and got a SHOCKING surprise. That's why he was on the ground begging for forgiveness screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

An innocent man wouldn't do that. He'd be yelling for help instead.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!
Animals like that need put down like the feral pieces of shit they are.
That's a violent enough crime to warrant hanging.
My dad told me that on the farm, when a dog first bit someone or something, his old man would drag it to the field with a premade hole made and a pistol. He was very Stalinistic with dog bites.

Same thing with the chickens.There will always be a wise guy stressing the other birds. That ended up on the supper table.
well that's not funny Pom! you did hear about my little 15 lb dog? did you? what he did to me?
When a dog purposely bites, it needs to never bite again. Period! The next will be worse.
No we had a big discussion over here. Take him out in the woods? how could I snuff out a dog? That is the smartest one in the damm house? he knows who Trump is? We decided to let him be. He tore my lip off. blood everywhere? er? the guy who sewed me up did a good job.. hardly see it. I would never do that. I'm a zen kind of gal. I had to decide. the boys said shoot him? I said no no? never put your face down by a dog?
I never shot a dog. My grandfather died around 1950 so he can't opine. If one bites my lip off, I'll let you know what I did. Mike Tyson bit an ear off. He didn't get shot though.
As Hillary always says. Dead men tell no tales.
Heres the thing? The guy is the smartest dog I ever had. He is a german schaunzer mix. He just reacted? I was partly to blame in away? It took up all of last may. I pushed him. and he was growling? I should have backed off. but no? me being Stooopid. I didn't? so is he to blame or me?

Now that was F funny.BAWWWHAHA....Humor endears people Sir Eric.

Who do you want on the penny, nickel, quarter,half buck, silver dollar if their made still..........Your call..Lol
If we are talking about notable black citizens I would put Michael Jackson on the quarter, so children would
always put him down their pants, just as he would want and because that's how much of his real nose was left over before he died (1/4).

Gladys Knight on the nickel, surrounded by her loyal Pips.
On the penny, the most worthless coin would Al Roker, the most worthless negro.
And on the fifty cent piece, if there still is such a thing, would be Tyler "Madea" Perry
if there still is such a thing.

Last edited:
If we are talking about notable black citizens I would put Michael Jackson the quarter, so children would always
put him in their pants, just as he would want and because that's how much of his real nose was left over
before he died (1/4).
Gladys Knight on the nickel, along with her loyal Pips.
On the penny, the most worthless coin would Al Roker, the most worthless negro.
And on the fifty cent piece, if there still is such a thing, would be Tyler "Madea" Perry
if there still is such a thing.
oh that's bad. I luv it:adoreheart:

Two more Black Lives That Matter arrested in Dallas, offing a 59 year old white woman; as is typical for these 'oppressed Black Victims' one got giant free passes on prior convictions pled down to nothing. No doubt they were inspired by black heroes like George Floyd.

How about interviewing Judge Anthony Randall and ask why he let Mr Deng Chan Ajack off with deferred adjudication of 5 years probation for 1st degree felony on aggravated Robbery with a firearm back on March 10, 2019? Pulled his victim down a flight of stairs by her hair causing bodily injury.

The little feral animals assault and murder women alone, but the vermin are worshipped by the black 'community' and Democrats no end. The commies here of course think this should be legalized.

Heres the thing? The guy is the smartest dog I ever had. He is a german schaunzer mix. He just reacted? I was partly to blame in away? It took up all of last may. I pushed him. and he was growling? I should have backed off. but no? me being Stooopid. I didn't? so is he to blame or me?
Well what if they could not save the part of your lip ripped right off your face, and you are known in town now as Half Lips?

Two more Black Lives That Matter arrested in Dallas, offing a 59 year old white woman; as is typical for these 'oppressed Black Victims' one got giant free passes on prior convictions pled down to nothing. No doubt they were inspired by black heroes like George Floyd.

The little feral animals assault and murder women alone, but the vermin are worshipped by the black 'community' and Democrats no end. The commies here of course think this should be legalized.
Why were they arrested??

The police chief in Dallas is black -- so why would she arrest black people who were only following the orders of George Soros?

Well what if they could not save the part of your lip ripped right off your face, and you are known in town now as Half Lips?
Well that could have happened? dear lord? the guy who stitched it back did a wonderful job? he was a little fat guy? he did good? I only got a hair line scare? but you should have seen it the next day? it was crazy?

Well that could have happened? dear lord? the guy who stitched it back did a wonderful job? he was a little fat guy? he did good? I only got a hair line scare? but you should have seen it the next day? it was crazy?
Obviously you love your dog and that is cool. Obviously he was spooked and scared. Is spooked still legal to say?
I have finches so the worst is shit on my shoulder.

My grandfather ran a 150 acre farm in the 30's. He just shot any animal that caused the farm harm and ate it or buried it. Period!

Obviously you love your dog and that is cool. Obviously he was spooked and scared. Is spooked still legal to say?
I have finches so the worst is shit on my shoulder.

My grandfather ran a 150 acre farm in the 30's. He just shot any animal that caused the farm harm and ate it or buried it. Period!
I know that? I stood out in the cold for HOURS? until the first little chick a dee landed once he did. The rest came in. I had them for years.. wild birds. I couldn't go out in the yard without them landing on me. on my head in my hand. finches.. red poles.. chick a dees. nut hatchers? I couldn't take a walk? they were up in the trees in the woods... dee dee dee put my hand out they followed me everwhere I went? there in lies my infatuation with birds... and I tell you.. about birds once the elders taught the kids? they were the same it went on for 20 years. one generation to the next? now it's all gone.. neighbor is an animal hoarder. has 27 cats? no birds. except one lone wood pecker. comes to my bird feeder. bless his soul?

I know? I was kind of disappointed in the white guy? seriously? He could have done much better? but heck? what do you expect from a guy working in a department store? LOL I say no more?;)
The white guy might have needed that job. Any criticism of blacks results in immediate punishment.

Blacks attack anyone they think won't fight back. Here's yet ANOTHER attack on an elderly white woman. No not the 92 year old. Another one. This time a 73 year old. She should have had a gun and blown his head off.

Forum List

Back