Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

Too much hate.

And you guys wonder why stuff like this happens.

Yes there is, but don't try to make the claim it's only coming from one side !
I'm sick of seeing shit like this, and have had it, and at this point I'm sick of even trying to get along. It's all spiraling out of control, I'm seeing our history being destroyed, I'm seeing historic Americans that at one time were honored, now turned into demons and destroyed.

Did I say it was only coming from one side?

If you're sick of trying to get along then you're part of the problem. Take your meds and calm down.
Well all you need to be MEN and take care of your kids. They NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!.GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!

Not sure what that has to do with me.

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
Cowards always talk about bringing guns, never using their hands man-to-man.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

I'm so proud to be an American tonight. Just so proud.

I posted a lot of threads in WC there. See Inglorious for details
You know what POM. That tipped me over the edge this morning. I saw the gw statue thing. I'm furious. Talked about it all day. The disrespect. bunch of idiots. just idiots.
Is the government going to change the US currency now?
:terror:That's an odd question? well, we have a few years to go yet.
Why an odd question? Washington is on our currency. Washingtons statue was vandalized.
I don't know? I know a sweetheart named gw. but I see he is ok today? maybe that is a clue. maybe it's all a test balloon. The sheeple follow you know. I don't like what I saw them do. so you make a good point. what IS next.
What is goin on with Tuna Reggie over yonder??? He is PMing me about treason...Lol...What a soap opera.
I don't know? pm or what ever? somehow it is always me? It's a riot. LOLOL it's paranoia like I have never seen before.? LOLOL
What do you think about Washington's statue defecated on???????????????
Changing passwords and hacking an email of his with the same password????
You need to talk about the subject in your first line...Lol..They frown on other peoples drama...lol

BTW. You'll be one of us soon. You don't know it yet.
You figure it all out? I just tip toe thru the tulips.. duck :omg:and pray? I didn't like it, and I didn't like them lighting cigs on the statue last night either.

“Officers learned an employee of the store was assaulted by a young black male who fled the scene with a second individual after the assault,” the statement says. “Store surveillance video confirmed the assault against the employee. Investigators also learned the assault was recorded by the second individual and shared on social media.”

I have a feeling, this was all set up to be a viral video.
Two guys go into a store, one picks out someone that likely would not fight back, attacks that person, the other makes a video of the assault , immediately uploads the video, which gets shared thousands of times.
The pair try to shield themselves by claiming the employee used racial slurs. (which of course doesn't make it ok anyway)
Could be.

13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.
i believe that white man stepped to that youngster's face, flexing what he thought was his authority, and got a SHOCKING surprise. That's why he was on the ground begging for forgiveness screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

An innocent man wouldn't do that. He'd be yelling for help instead.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!
Animals like that need put down like the feral pieces of shit they are.
That's a violent enough crime to warrant hanging.

Yep. Inside the black thug's head...……………………………"How can I beat the fuck out of this white guy who is responsible for all of my failures, and who caused slavery, without being provoked ? I know, I'll beat him up good, and then pull out the "N" card and lay it down ! I'll just say he called me the "N" word, and since words are the worst things ever, they'll leave me be, and want to shine my shoes !"

I think that n****r is a coward.

He didn't confront the white guy face to face but by surprise he attacked him from behind.

After the surprise attack where the other ended on the floor, the n***r got near him all the time impeding the another to stand up.

That is street fight, of course, but a coward style when it starts attacking hitting the other person from behind.

13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

i believe that white man stepped to that youngster's face, flexing what he thought was his authority, and got a SHOCKING surprise. That's why he was on the ground begging for forgiveness screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!
Yep. Inside the black thug's head...……………………………"How can I beat the fuck out of this white guy who is responsible for all of my failures, and who caused slavery, without being provoked ? I know, I'll beat him up good, and then pull out the "N" card and lay it down ! I'll just say he called me the "N" word, and since words are the worst things ever, they'll leave me be, and want to shine my shoes !"

He didn't confront the white guy face to face but by surprise he attacked him from behind.

After the surprise attack where the other ended on the floor, the n***r got near him all the time impeding the another to stand up.

That is street fight, of course, but a coward style when it starts attacking hitting the other person from behind.
yea but? The white guy comes off like a whimp? I would have grabbed the guy by the ankles and pulled him down? real fast. Done it before? no comment on this one.

"Fight" is the wrong word. "Fight" implies an instance of agreed upon, mutual combat. It's one guy asking another; "You wanna take this outside?", and the other saying; "Damn right!"

What I saw in that video was a criminal assault. The guy being hit damn sure didn't agree to this.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!
My dad told me that on the farm, when a dog first bit someone or something, his old man would drag it to the field with a premade hole made and a pistol. He was very Stalinistic with dog bites.

Same thing with the chickens.There will always be a wise guy stressing the other birds. That ended up on the supper table.

yea but? The white guy comes off like a whimp? I would have grabbed the guy by the ankles and pulled him down? real fast. Done it before? no comment on this one.

Sometimes a surprise punch close to your ear will disable you for a while.
I know? I was kind of disappointed in the white guy? seriously? He could have done much better? but heck? what do you expect from a guy working in a department store? LOL I say no more?;)

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!
My dad told me that on the farm, when a dog first bit someone or something, his old man would drag it to the field with a premade hole made and a pistol. He was very Stalinistic with dog bites.

Same thing with the chickens.There will always be a wise guy stressing the other birds. That ended up on the supper table.
well that's not funny Pom! you did hear about my little 15 lb dog? did you? what he did to me?

The day is coming...that’s all that needs to be remembered.
Well one other thing....never beg or show your belly to an animal. It invites aggression in an already overly aggressive species.

Like most white people he curled up and begged for forgiveness.
How could you think that with an American FLAG burning on Washingtons head????? All will be WELL one day soon.

I'm talking about today's white people, especially males, most are pussies.
Person killed in CHAZ. One wounded, cond unavailable.

I want to move there.

The first CHAZ/CHOP murder, and the local neutered police force were not allowed in.
I wonder how many of them dumb chicks are sex slaves now. You scream and your brains are exposed bitch.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

well that's not funny Pom! you did hear about my little 15 lb dog? did you? what he did to me?
When a dog purposely bites, it needs to never bite again. Period! The next will be worse.

"Fight" is the wrong word. "Fight" implies an instance of agreed upon, mutual combat. It's one guy asking another; "You wanna take this outside?", and the other saying; "Damn right!"

What I saw in that video was a criminal assault. The guy being hit damn sure didn't agree to this.
Correction taken: assault.

Yep. The excuse

The brutal footage was posted to Facebook by a user named FT Quay, who claimed the white man on the receiving end of the beatdown provoked his alleged assailant, a black man, by using a racial epithet
Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that he did refer to him as a ******...... does that justify an assault?

I get called "cracker" and other shit almost every night at work, it never even occurred to me to beat someone over them just saying something.
I'm not saying I would never punch someone for something, but not for that.
Assault is assault. The chimps excuses justify nothing except in his walnut sized brain. I'm just waiting for one of these chimps to pull this on the wrong person

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

When a dog purposely bites, it needs to never bite again. Period! The next will be worse.
No we had a big discussion over here. Take him out in the woods? how could I snuff out a dog? That is the smartest one in the damm house? he knows who Trump is? We decided to let him be. He tore my lip off. blood everywhere? er? the guy who sewed me up did a good job.. hardly see it. I would never do that. I'm a zen kind of gal. I had to decide. the boys said shoot him? I said no no? never put your face down by a dog?

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

No we had a big discussion over here. Take him out in the woods? how could I snuff out a dog? That is the smartest one in the damm house? he knows who Trump is? We decided to let him be. He tore my lip off. blood everywhere? er? the guy who sewed me up did a good job.. hardly see it. I would never do that. I'm a zen kind of gal. I had to decide. the boys said shoot him? I said no no? never put your face down by a dog?
I never shot a dog. My grandfather died around 1950 so he can't opine. If one bites my lip off, I'll let you know what I did. Mike Tyson bit an ear off. He didn't get shot though.
As Hillary always says. Dead men tell no tales.

Forum List

Back