ANOTHER black attack on white/hate crime

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
AND another instance of the MSM not mentioning race/headlining it etc
this is why we laugh at black/Dem/leftist dumbshit when they claim racism/etc
....when the blacks burn/loot/riot over a cop JUSTIFIABLY shooting jackasess--like these animals--the blacks look really stupid
if there is another thread on this, please advise
UPDATE: Police arrest a 17-year-old boy in connection with beating man outside Washington Hilton with mob of other teens
Hilton-Beating-MPD-Youtube.png

....when the blacks burn/loot/riot over a cop JUSTIFIABLY shooting jackasess--like these animals--the blacks look really stupid
UPDATE: Police arrest a 17-year-old boy in connection with beating man outside Washington Hilton with mob of other teens
This attack isn't real. It is all a hoax. I know that around the area that they has other surveillance cameras. Especially around a major hotel chain like the Hilton. Who ever heard of one camera around a Hilton hotel. And which make it so funny? That it isn't a high definition video camera like the way most AM/PM, Wawa and 7 elevens has. They got cameras every where. But all of a sudden, that there is none in that vicinity.

Hey....hey...hey.....everyone knows we should fear the Whiteman!!!

Amish teens did it. Why is anyone surprised? They do it all the time.

Oh wait-my bad I think it was another group but they could not have done this, must be fake news, we all know that victims cannot be perps, can they? Must be a fake video yeh probably some republican concocted this using trick photography, that must be it. Yeh, dats da ticket. Run wid it abc,cbs,nbc etc.

DC hotel attack: About a dozen teens caught on video beating man - CNN

Hey....hey...hey.....everyone knows we should fear the Whiteman!!!

Yeh, I jus called elijah cummings he said dat it was white teens in black face get up trying to make black teens look bad yeh elijah always speaks da twuth...don/t he?

Black Thugs Torture White Disabled Man: Speak Truth, Leftists | National Review

Last edited:
These stories only distract people from the real problem... white supremacists. White supremacist mob attacks happen more often and are a much bigger problem.

Im calling on all my fellow democrats to post tons of white supremacist mob attack videos. Lets bury this thread with our mountain of evidence!

Youre going to be sooo embarrassed when the democrats on this board show you the real problem, Harmonica. There will be so many videos, you wont know what to do.

Last edited:
Ok, maybe if i just do a count down, the avalanche of videos will start in 3...2...1...

White supremacist violence is the real problem in America. That's what all the leftists say, anyway...and they wouldn't lie.

These stories only distract people from the real problem... white supremacists. White supremacist mob attacks happen more often and are a much bigger problem.

Im calling on all my fellow democrats to post tons of white supremacist mob attack videos. Lets bury this thread with our mountain of evidence!

Youre going to be sooo embarrassed when the democrats on this board show you the real problem, Harmonica. There will be so many videos, you wont know what to do.

I was just commenting on this in the EVIL White Supremacists thread
WS are a minuscule problem [if it is even a problem ] compared to the blacks
I put out the facts/etc

Forum List

Back