The Perps In Viral Video Showing Attack On Macy's Employee Still Have Not Been Charged With A Hate Crime

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Clearly this is assault and battery. Clearly it is a crime. Yet for some reason the assailant and his brother have not been charged with a hate-crime.

The assailants claimed that the Macy's employee used a racial slur.
Excuse me, but even if it's true, that doesn't give you the right to attack someone.
This is a textbook hate-crime.
The claim by the perps is just an attempt to avoid punishment for an unprovoked attack.

Well apparently in this town unprovoked attacks by blacks against whites isn't a hate-crime.

hate crime

noun
noun: hate crime; plural noun: hate crimes
  1. a crime, typically one involving violence, that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or other grounds.
    "legislation to stiffen penalties for persons convicted of hate crimes"

Aren't youy forgetting that they are protected by their magic skin? It is the same process that allows Muslims to rape British children at will.

Welcome to our Brave new world.

You didn't know, Mudwhistle... blacks can't commit a hate crime. Nope, they're exempt from race crime laws because blacks can't be racist. Only whites are racist. White lives don't matter. Only black lives matter, and that includes violent criminal blacks.

You didn't know that?

The clerk may not have even used the racial slur. The blacks heard the slur. It need not actually have been spoken. Burn Loot Murder says that silence is violence. Silence is a racial slur. The blacks had every legal reason to beat or even kill that man. If you don't like it, be careful who you vote for.

Clearly this is assault and battery. Clearly it is a crime. Yet for some reason the assailant and his brother have not been charged with a hate-crime.

The assailants claimed that the Macy's employee used a racial slur.
Excuse me, but even if it's true, that doesn't give you the right to attack someone.
This is a textbook hate-crime.
The claim by the perps is just an attempt to avoid punishment for an unprovoked attack.

Well apparently in this town unprovoked attacks by blacks against whites isn't a hate-crime.

hate crime

noun
noun: hate crime; plural noun: hate crimes
  1. a crime, typically one involving violence, that is motivated by prejudice on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or other grounds.
    "legislation to stiffen penalties for persons convicted of hate crimes"

Wait what? I've seen this before.

Screw the hate crime crap. It's aggravated battery and he needs some years in prison.
Not life, but some multiple years.

Macy's is retarded for building in Flint.

Last edited:
At this time in our country's history when many people are falling all over one another to kowtow to certain folks, it is obvious that nothing will happen to those perps.

The powers-that-be could not care less about the victim.

They care only about literally & figuratively kneeling before folks like the perps.

If (as is likely), the Dems come to power in 90 more days, things are going to get even worse, IMHO.

(I join other people in extending the deepest sympathies to the victim and his family. It's horrible how criminals are totally out of control nowadays. Whenever I leave my home, I am terrified.)

Forum List

Back