Trump-Loving Security Guard Shoots Black Man in Tulsa

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Nutbag Trumpster shoots black guy in the head.

"Former Tulsa detention officer Christopher Straight has been charged with first-degree manslaughter after he provoked and then fatally shot Carlos Carson earlier this month, and newly released surveillance video shows the 36-year-old Black man had his back turned when the attack began, reported The Guardian."

"The day before killing Carson, Straight shared a Facebook meme with the words: “How about all lives matter. Not black lives, not white lives. Get over yourself no one’s life is more important than the next. Put your race card away and grow up.”
Three days prior to that, he shared an image that stated, “I support Trump and I will not apologize for it,” and Facebook photos show Straight wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap.

"Former Tulsa detention officer Christopher Straight has been charged with first-degree manslaughter after he provoked and then fatally shot Carlos Carson earlier this month, and newly released surveillance video shows the 36-year-old Black man had his back turned when the attack began, reported The Guardian."

"The day before killing Carson, Straight shared a Facebook meme with the words: “How about all lives matter. Not black lives, not white lives. Get over yourself no one’s life is more important than the next. Put your race card away and grow up.”
Three days prior to that, he shared an image that stated, “I support Trump and I will not apologize for it,” and Facebook photos show Straight wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap.

NICE work, security guard! Give the man a raise.

Every time somebody is murdered in Chicago we need a headline: "Democrat-loving thug guns down Black man in Chicago". Of course there might be the occasional white murdered in Chicago but a little shoe polish can fix that quickly. But of course that won't happen because: 1. The liberal press won't report it and 2. It's a dog-bites-man story anyway.

Every time somebody is murdered in Chicago we need a headline: "Democrat-loving thug guns down Black man in Chicago". Of course there might be the occasional white murdered in Chicago but a little shoe polish can fix that quickly. But of course that won't happen because: 1. The liberal press won't report it and 2. It's a dog-bites-man story anyway.
And Chicago needs more security guards like the guy in Tulsa. THAT would help a bit.

"Trump loving"? Wow. It may be true; it probably is true, it may not be a "love fest". You can vote for someone without "loving" them--I'm doing so with Biden. Lets not jump to conclusions about motives and politics. As for the crime...let the system work.

"Trump loving"? Wow. It may be true; it probably is true, it may not be a "love fest". You can vote for someone without "loving" them--I'm doing so with Biden. Lets not jump to conclusions about motives and politics. As for the crime...let the system work.
lol.........................................................................lol.......................................................LMFAO................................LMAO>>>>!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with you besides your retardation?

I think everyone is getting tired of you leftist's shit.....and all they want to do is laugh about it...and wait for the go ahead to start crushing you motherfuckers.

When I looked up his voter registration it said, DEMOCRAT!!!.LOLOL!!!
Your batting average sucks Candy CornInShit

I think everyone is getting tired of you leftist's shit.....and all they want to do is laugh about it...and wait for the go ahead to start crushing you motherfuckers.
I had a dream last night that I saw dead bodies of Raccoons all over the place. Slaughtered like pigs. Darnest thing.

THOUSANDS OF BIDEN LOVING MANIAC LIBERALS DESTROY 10 BLUE CITIES.....and destroy the lives of hard working fellow Americans by burning their businesses to the ground...

I agree... Nothing about that suggested he was a racist. The article is just getting clicks. That's it.. that's all.

When I looked up his voter registration it said, DEMOCRAT!!!.LOLOL!!!
Your batting average sucks Candy CornInShit

You can look up someone's voter registration? Link please.

Whats the matter, your bias getting in the way?

Article says thug attacked security guard and tried pulling him from his truck AFTER the thug had come back to the hotel AFTER being told to leave and was aggressive. Sounds like self defense to me.

Article says thug attacked security guard and tried pulling him from his truck AFTER the thug had come back to the hotel AFTER being told to leave and was aggressive. Sounds like self defense to me.
What part of this don't you comprehend? Loser.

What part of this don't you comprehend? Loser.

Read the rest of the article pal. I did. He ATTACKED the security guard. Its as simple as that.

Forum List

Back