Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thanks to the protesters, the Dimocrats, the MSM, black men more and more are feeling entitled to attack people based on their skin color.

Now when they catch this scumbag, anyone care to bet if he'll get charged with a hate crime ?

Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.

1592621526416.png

Macy’s: Viral beating of employee ‘unprovoked’ despite racism claim

Macy’s says that viral video of a man being pummeled in its Flint, Mich., store shows an employee being victimized in an “unprovoked” attack.

“We are deeply saddened about the incident that took place on Monday (June 15) at Macy’s Genesee Valley as the safety of Macy’s customers and colleagues is our top priority,” Macy’s spokeswoman Andrea Schwartz told MLive-The Flint Journal. “Violence in the workplace of any kind is unacceptable. All the materials from the evening have been reviewed and it is clear that the attack was unprovoked. We are working closely with local authorities on this investigation, and will defer any further comments about the case to them per policy.”

Thanks to the protesters, the Dimocrats, the MSM, black men more and more are feeling entitled to attack people based on their skin color.

Now when they catch this scumbag, anyone care to bet if he'll get charged with a hate crime ?

Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.

View attachment 352450

Macy’s says that viral video of a man being pummeled in its Flint, Mich., store shows an employee being victimized in an “unprovoked” attack.

“We are deeply saddened about the incident that took place on Monday (June 15) at Macy’s Genesee Valley as the safety of Macy’s customers and colleagues is our top priority,” Macy’s spokeswoman Andrea Schwartz told MLive-The Flint Journal. “Violence in the workplace of any kind is unacceptable. All the materials from the evening have been reviewed and it is clear that the attack was unprovoked. We are working closely with local authorities on this investigation, and will defer any further comments about the case to them per policy.”

Gee, what ELSE is new. Black thugs like this one are ANIMALS, and should be treated as such. They belong in cages, safely away from good, kind, law-abiding people. Horrifically sad.

View attachment 352450

Wow, that is hard to watch . The man did absolutely nothing wrong... how does one have so much hate to just savagely beat another person , and from behing . . . How can you reason with such hate. Hate crime for sure .

View attachment 352450

I see a ton of bloodshed coming. Flint Michigan of course. A sleeping giant will awake.

I need more context... But that doesn't look good at all.

Even if this mother fucker is caught, he'll probably be able to use his black male privilege card, and get away scott-free.

But, according to Chick-fil-A's CEO, we should be shining the shoes of every black person.

That guy clearly provoked the fracas from before the camera started filming.
13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.

I see a ton of bloodshed coming. Flint Michigan of course. A sleeping giant will awake.
Context is in the video. The youngster was telling the other guy not to touch him. That informs me that the white guy instigated something that caused the youngster to react so defensively.

Good call though. Lots of context is missing. I wouldn't jump to conclusions like the OP is doing.

View attachment 352450

The humans are getting tired of these black thugs

13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.
i believe that white man stepped to that youngster's face, flexing what he thought was his authority, and got a SHOCKING surprise. That's why he was on the ground begging for forgiveness screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

An innocent man wouldn't do that. He'd be yelling for help instead.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

Context is in the video. The youngster was telling the other guy not to touch him. That informs me that the white guy instigated something that caused the youngster to react so defensively.

Good call though. Lots of context is missing. I wouldn't jump to conclusions like the OP is doing.
Remember Myles Garrett slamming that white boy in the head with his helmet. I wished he would have killed that guy for entertainment. He did it because that 190 lb guy called him a name. Yeah right. No audio on the field called it. But he said it yuh huh.

Very unfortunate situation and I hope the guy is ok. But it's foolish to argue that this has anything to do with protests, Democrats, or the MSM.

Here's what the article says:

"Quay, whose Facebook profile says he’s from the Flint suburb of Grand Blanc, wrote the man throwing the punches asked the employee a question, then became angry when that Macy’s salesperson, who was on his phone, used the N-word when he got back to his call, thinking he’d done so discreetly.

The alleged aggressor is seen punching the employee, whom he continues to hit once that man falls to the floor. No racial slurs are heard on the video, which begins once the conflict is underway."

No idea what the truth is though.

Forum List

Back