tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
In SLC
what's happening.
Called the sick guyi a ute fan. LOL

I am a manager at a movie theater
Some idiot clearly has Covid and is coughing and wheezing. He was even overheard saying that he "tested positive, but that nobody will tell him what to do." He has a MAGA hat on. I think a few people in the theater are getting pissed--one knucklehead opened up his laptop and started typing while calling out insults at the guy like "fat b****d" and "stupid ute fan." Sick guy spit on his laptop, people started throwing popcorn, laptop guy's wife started crying. I think a full-fledged covid-fueled riot is about to break out.

Anyways, I just locked the doors and called both the police and the county health department.

----

In SLC
what's happening.
Called the sick guyi a ute fan. LOL

I am a manager at a movie theater
Some idiot clearly has Covid and is coughing and wheezing. He was even overheard saying that he "tested positive, but that nobody will tell him what to do." He has a MAGA hat on. I think a few people in the theater are getting pissed--one knucklehead opened up his laptop and started typing while calling out insults at the guy like "fat b****d" and "stupid ute fan." Sick guy spit on his laptop, people started throwing popcorn, laptop guy's wife started crying. I think a full-fledged covid-fueled riot is about to break out.

Anyways, I just locked the doors and called both the police and the county health department.

----
Don't quit your day job.

Did the "Ute fan" look like this?

1592634151357.png

Forum List

Back