Unprovoked attack on white Macy's employee by black thug

Context is in the video. The youngster was telling the other guy not to touch him. That informs me that the white guy instigated something that caused the youngster to react so defensively.
It informs me the the black guy sucker punched the white man in the back of the head and then kept hitting him when he tried to get up.

Good call though. Lots of context is missing. I wouldn't jump to conclusions like the OP is doing.
Of course not. :icon_rolleyes:
You're only defending the man beating the other man. Flint, Michigan is nearly 60% black with one of the most corrupt and ineptly run cities in America. Flint investigator says greed and fraud led to drinking water crisis

Beating and shooting others is how many of the black underclass deal with things they don't like.

That guy clearly provoked the fracas from before the camera started filming.
13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.

did he?

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
Cowards always talk about bringing guns, never using their hands man-to-man.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

I'm so proud to be an American tonight. Just so proud.

I posted a lot of threads in WC there. See Inglorious for details
You know what POM. That tipped me over the edge this morning. I saw the gw statue thing. I'm furious. Talked about it all day. The disrespect. bunch of idiots. just idiots.
Is the government going to change the US currency now?
:terror:That's an odd question? well, we have a few years to go yet.

That guy clearly provoked the fracas from before the camera started filming.
13% of the population will regret this. Half of them are obese fucks clogged with diabetes and gout. That leaves 7% You think you're a tough ass now. We'll see. Cowards can only burn and beat people in your shit holes. Well the shit holes are really going to burn feller.

You really think that twerpie white dude called that neanderthal a name.

did he?
I wasn't there. Since I am a white man I'll give the white opinion.

I sure as F would not call a man twice my size a name at my job especially in FLINT, IN THIS TIME!!!!. Who does that?

A mask was over the employees face so WTF???? Muffled sound and a he called me a N thingey?

I know white logic is really bankrupt now, but does that make sense??

The day is coming...that’s all that needs to be remembered.
Well one other thing....never beg or show your belly to an animal. It invites aggression in an already overly aggressive species.

Like most white people he curled up and begged for forgiveness.
How could you think that with an American FLAG burning on Washingtons head????? All will be WELL one day soon.

I'm talking about today's white people, especially males, most are pussies.
Person killed in CHAZ. One wounded, cond unavailable.

I want to move there.

The first CHAZ/CHOP murder, and the local neutered police force were not allowed in.

Guarantee you that APE has a felony record a mile long. The battle lines are drawn. Actually I am far away from these zoos and desensitized to the violence. I actually am enjoying it now. I hope there is so much blood spilled in the streets during the rally. Then I want it to spread to all the cities. Where you take your gun and defend yourself.
And you breed nothing but worthless bastards or abort them. Jesus Christ what kind of men are you negro cowards any way?

I have a double barrel shotgun that would beg to diffe. got about 4 boxes of magnum shells with 200 40 ott 6 rounds. Wanna see me oil my gun?
wow pom?
Did you see George Washington's statue with a burning flag rapped around its head before it toppled??

You know what POM. That tipped me over the edge this morning. I saw the gw statue thing. I'm furious. Talked about it all day. The disrespect. bunch of idiots. just idiots.
Why an odd question? Washington is on our currency. Washingtons statue was vandalized.

Context is in the video. The youngster was telling the other guy not to touch him. That informs me that the white guy instigated something that caused the youngster to react so defensively.
It informs me the the black guy sucker punched the white man in the back of the head and then kept hitting him when he tried to get up.

Good call though. Lots of context is missing. I wouldn't jump to conclusions like the OP is doing.
Of course not. :icon_rolleyes:
You're only defending the man beating the other man. Flint, Michigan is nearly 60% black with one of the most corrupt and ineptly run cities in America. Flint investigator says greed and fraud led to drinking water crisis

Beating and shooting others is how many of the black underclass deal with things they don't like.
And too often make excuses for criminals.

wow pom?

Why an odd question? Washington is on our currency. Washingtons statue was vandalized.
I just heard MLK will be on the 1
Harriet Tubman on the 5
Al Sharpton on the 10
Jessee Jackson on the 20
Elijah Muhamad on the 50
Malcom X on the 100

wow pom?

I don't know? I know a sweetheart named gw. but I see he is ok today? maybe that is a clue. maybe it's all a test balloon. The sheeple follow you know. I don't like what I saw them do. so you make a good point. what IS next.

Too much hate.

And you guys wonder why stuff like this happens.

Yes there is, but don't try to make the claim it's only coming from one side !
I'm sick of seeing shit like this, and have had it, and at this point I'm sick of even trying to get along. It's all spiraling out of control, I'm seeing our history being destroyed, I'm seeing historic Americans that at one time were honored, now turned into demons and destroyed.

Did I say it was only coming from one side?

If you're sick of trying to get along then you're part of the problem. Take your meds and calm down.

wow pom?

I don't know? I know a sweetheart named gw. but I see he is ok today? maybe that is a clue. maybe it's all a test balloon. The sheeple follow you know. I don't like what I saw them do. so you make a good point. what IS next.
What is goin on with Tuna Reggie over yonder??? He is PMing me about treason...Lol...What a soap opera.

I would too, I truly would, but I don't see any indication that we're heading in that direction. I see the opposite more and more every single day.

I do too. Look at what people are saying here.

"Engage me and die, n'gr."
"Now I want to see every god damned lib city burn like Charleston in 64...1864"

I just heard MLK will be on the 1
Harriet Tubman on the 5
Al Sharpton on the 10
Jessee Jackson on the 20
Elijah Muhamad on the 50
Malcom X on the 100
You can put Chris Rock on a dime because that's all he's worth.
Now that was F funny.BAWWWHAHA....Humor endears people Sir Eric.

Who do you want on the penny, nickel, quarter,half buck, silver dollar if their made still..........Your call..Lol

I would too, I truly would, but I don't see any indication that we're heading in that direction. I see the opposite more and more every single day.

Your opinion of George's face wrapped in a burning flag is..................
You wouldn't be born if he wasn't born. Do you see that??
Everyone is born out of slavery, without it everything would be so so different.
Would you trade slavery never happening for your life. Start a poll on that.

wow pom?

What is goin on with Tuna Reggie over yonder??? He is PMing me about treason...Lol...What a soap opera.
I don't know? pm or what ever? somehow it is always me? It's a riot. LOLOL it's paranoia like I have never seen before.? LOLOL

Your opinion of George's face wrapped in a burning flag is..................
You wouldn't be born if he wasn't born. Do you see that??
Everyone is born out of slavery, without it everything would be so so different.
Would you trade slavery never happening for your life. Start a poll on that.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about here.

Too much hate.

And you guys wonder why stuff like this happens.

Yes there is, but don't try to make the claim it's only coming from one side !
I'm sick of seeing shit like this, and have had it, and at this point I'm sick of even trying to get along. It's all spiraling out of control, I'm seeing our history being destroyed, I'm seeing historic Americans that at one time were honored, now turned into demons and destroyed.

Did I say it was only coming from one side?

If you're sick of trying to get along then you're part of the problem. Take your meds and calm down.
Well all you need to be MEN and take care of your kids. They NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!.GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!

wow pom?

I don't know? pm or what ever? somehow it is always me? It's a riot. LOLOL it's paranoia like I have never seen before.? LOLOL
What do you think about Washington's statue defecated on???????????????
Changing passwords and hacking an email of his with the same password????
You need to talk about the subject in your first line...Lol..They frown on other peoples drama...lol

BTW. You'll be one of us soon. You don't know it yet.

Forum List

Back