Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

Republicans have something to offer. They complain about the left and all their ideas. That's what they offer. Conservatives dont actually care about other people unless its hurting them directly or they get the benefit of the charity and ticket to heaven.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bull shit. HC should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.

Yes because only people who have money deserve to live.

No one dies dipshit. All hospitals have to treat everyone.

Take your tired cliché and stick it where the sun don't shine. Dummy.
I'll correct you since you need some help. The emergency room will save a dieing person if they can. But when it comes to chronic illness like cancer or things that needed multiple visits and prob years intensive work? Nope. By the time those people get close to death, there is not emergency room that can save them. Maybe their is a charity operation that will give half assed help. It's not what will save a person from cancer, though.

Oh please. Cancer kills millionaires who have money to pay for their care.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.
You are clueless. Cancer is usually curable if caught early and treated well. That requires regular doctor visits and a policy that will cover the drug or procedure prices. It's not about whether you are a millionaire or not. With cancer rates on the rise, everyone needs to be covered so they have a chance.

My employer plans have been very affordable during the aca. Maybe you live in a red state that shits on people and allows competition killing monopolies. The aca was sabotaged heavily by the GOP and insurance companies that are still only about money. It needs updates to be effective but the red government hasnt allowed that.

So you don't know who pays for the people who go to hospitals and can't afford their bills?

It doesn't bother you that you have such strong viewpoints that you clearly haven't thought all the way through?

Of course it doesn't bother you.

The government gives subsidies for hospitals to take care of Freeloaders on Medicaid.

Just like they would do under a "Medicaid for All" scheme, where everyone would be in the same boat at the bums on Medicaid now.

Wow, you're really a class A jerk. Class A is the set of all ignorant jerks.

How do you figure?

A query was made, "who pays for hospital freeloaders?" and I gave an honest answer as to what happens. You do know, what I described is an accurate description of what happens.

I'll correct you since you need some help. The emergency room will save a dieing person if they can. But when it comes to chronic illness like cancer or things that needed multiple visits and prob years intensive work? Nope. By the time those people get close to death, there is not emergency room that can save them. Maybe their is a charity operation that will give half assed help. It's not what will save a person from cancer, though.

This is where she calls you a name and stops responding because she doesn't care. She doesn't care to educate herself about the topic and she doesn't care about anyone besides herself.
Are you still seriously polluting this thread? Still cannot understand that it is an additional $3trn per year in Govt spend for UH? LOL

You tripled down on your idiotic rant. Which is laughable.

You're wrong and you know you are but are too stubborn to admit it. It's why you have yet to share any sort of link to support your ridiculous statement.

You made it up.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.

Wow, 60%! I sure hope all those homeless people you hate get some of your money.

Nah. I don't waste time trying to cure ills that no one will ever cure. I leave that to bleeding hearts like you.

Carry on.

You are clueless. Cancer is usually curable if caught early and treated well. That requires regular doctor visits and a policy that will cover the drug or procedure prices. It's not about whether you are a millionaire or not. With cancer rates on the rise, everyone needs to be covered so they have a chance.

My employer plans have been very affordable during the aca. Maybe you live in a red state that shits on people and allows competition killing monopolies. The aca was sabotaged heavily by the GOP and insurance companies that are still only about money. It needs updates to be effective but the red government hasnt allowed that.

Even billionaires like former billionaire conservative boogeymen Richard Mellon Scaife and Dave Koch, both of whom croaked from cancer in spite of their incredible wealth

This is where she calls you a name and stops responding because she doesn't care. She doesn't care to educate herself about the topic and she doesn't care about anyone besides herself.

Nah. This is where I call you the idiot bleeding heart that you are.

I take care of me and mine and always will. Others need to do the same.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL
Typical conservative. It isnt a bleeding heart that's needed. Our workforce needs to be healthy. Key word OUR. You are part of this economy. You depend on others to play their role. You have benefited tremendously from tireless work of other people, and you havent even begun to pay for it. Its lost on a selfish antisocial conservative, though.

No. The ACA was a crock of shit from the get go.

The ONLY people who were happy with are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

My costs went up 60% which meant I was paying more for my benefits which I get through my employer.

Had nothing to do with the Red anything. It was a crock of shit from the beginning.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL
Typical conservative. It isnt a bleeding heart that's needed. Our workforce needs to be healthy. Key word OUR. You are part of this economy. You depend on others to play their role. You have benefited tremendously from tireless work of other people, and you havent even begun to pay for it. Its lost on a selfish antisocial conservative, though.

She'll be the first one crying how unfair it is when her insurance company denies her coverage for her medical needs.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

You, bleeding heart, are a laugh a minute. Why don't you whip out your wallet. Your debit card and YOUR money and pay for all these "poor" people.

Have fun.

I think you're confused about my position. I agree with you. Our current costs are more than what a Medicare for All system could cost us.
Bullshit

Still waiting for you to support your claim that Medicare for All would cost $30 Trillion for 10 years on top of our current costs.
You idiot. You’re adding something. Of course it’s additional. Are you trolling now?
Medicare for all is the goal, but to mandate the end of private insurance or anything for Americans is a loser. We need a public option and we need to go after costs like crazy. This is ridiculous. Obama was for no mandate and a public option. He was right again LOL.
I am OK with that. But that’s not UH.
if it is not mandated, they're always be brainwashed functional morons and people who like to take chances. But they will probably qualify for Medicaid LOL.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

She'll be the first one crying how unfair it is when her insurance company denies her coverage for her medical needs.

Nah. I have Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life.

Stuff that up your ass and smoke it. Bleeding heart dipshit.

The ONLY people who were happy with are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

My costs went up 60% which meant I was paying more for my benefits which I get through my employer.

Had nothing to do with the Red anything. It was a crock of shit from the beginning.

Your costs didn't go up 60%, stop lying.

The reality is, you likely have no clue how much you pay for health insurance and just parrot the line that your costs went way up. You picked a nice round number because you have no fucking clue what you pay now or before.

The ACA added millions of freeloaders to the Medicaid rolls. And if they get medicaid, they qualify for free Obamaphones, free opioids, free gas and oil for heating, all kinds of goodies.

Those people thought the ACA was the cat's meow.

Wow, 60%! I sure hope all those homeless people you hate get some of your money.

Nah. I don't waste time trying to cure ills that no one will ever cure. I leave that to bleeding hearts like you.

Carry on.

I prefer you consider those like me as having empathy, as I consider people like you as sociopaths.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

LOL, you have Medicare but you don't want everyone else to have it.

"Keep your hands off my government healthcare!"

The reality is, you likely have no clue how much you pay for health insurance and just parrot the line that your costs went way up. You picked a nice round number because you have no fucking clue what you pay now or before.

Of course they did and I checked with our HR to find out why. They told me everyone with benefits had their rates go up and it was all because of the ACA.

Oh and I can tell you exactly what I pay for benefits I've never used in my whole working life.

Hope you hold your breath for that info.

Go be a bleeding heart somewhere else.

Carry on.

I prefer you consider those like me as having empathy, as I consider people like you as sociopaths.

Nope just not someone who gets involved with other peoples problems and responsibilities. If that's your bag then have at it.

The ACA added millions of freeloaders to the Medicaid rolls. And if they get medicaid, they qualify for free Obamaphones, free opioids, free gas and oil for heating, all kinds of goodies.

Those people thought the ACA was the cat's meow.

Do you have any evidence to support your claims? Keep in mind, if you have one, that most of the fraud in medicaid is perpetrated by private practitioners and for profit hospitals.

Of course they did and I checked with our HR to find out why. They told me everyone with benefits had their rates go up and it was all because of the ACA.

Oh and I can tell you exactly what I pay for benefits I've never used in my whole working life.

Hope you hold your breath for that info.

Go be a bleeding heart somewhere else.

Should I feel sorry for you that you haven't had to use your benefits yet?

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

LOL, you have Medicare but you don't want everyone else to have it.

"Keep your hands off my government healthcare!"

Correction. I've paid for Medicare my entire working life. And will continue to pay for it as long as I work .

No one is giving me anything.

LMAO at your stupidity.

Forum List

Back