Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

1. Too many people are ingrained with private insurance.
  2. Education is not free. Becoming a doctor is expensive, they want to get paid and pay off potential student loans. Working for the Gov't does not do that.
  3. Private pay provides better care. Even in Europe, the wealthy go that route.
  4. Most logical people (on both sides of the aisle) agree with #1 and #2 and #3.
Candidates Who Attacked Warren Over 'Medicare For All' Draw Massive Fundraising Boost
Our system sucks and repubs have nothing to offer. We will likely get universal healthcare eventually. Other countries have shown it can be much cheaper.
Republicans have something to offer. They complain about the left and all their ideas. That's what they offer. Conservatives dont actually care about other people unless its hurting them directly or they get the benefit of the charity and ticket to heaven.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bull shit. HC should be kicked back to the private sector where it belongs.
Ok. And that's the end of the Republican position isnt it? No comment on the nasty abuses of sick people and leaving them for dead? I know what you will say about the free market, it will adjust if needed. But this is peoples lives, it isnt people buying a cheap consumer good and being dissatisfied then easily changing products. 5 years of heartless abuse and neglect by a bad company equates to hundreds of thousands of dead or bankrupted people. How do they change companies when they are already sick and no one will give them a policy they can afford? Private sector only is a failure as is and the GOP has zero solution because it's not actually a high priority. Their priorities are to cut their taxes, inflate their investments, and attack the left.

They don't care about other people. They only give a shit when it impacts them personally.

You know, The American Way.
Are you even human? Freaking parasite.

2. Education is not free. Becoming a doctor is expensive, they want to get paid and pay off potential student loans. Working for the Gov't does not do that.
  4. Most logical people (on both sides of the aisle) agree with #1 and #2 and #3.
Candidates Who Attacked Warren Over 'Medicare For All' Draw Massive Fundraising Boost
Our system sucks and repubs have nothing to offer. We will likely get universal healthcare eventually. Other countries have shown it can be much cheaper.
Republicans have something to offer. They complain about the left and all their ideas. That's what they offer. Conservatives dont actually care about other people unless its hurting them directly or they get the benefit of the charity and ticket to heaven.

Ok. And that's the end of the Republican position isnt it? No comment on the nasty abuses of sick people and leaving them for dead? I know what you will say about the free market, it will adjust if needed. But this is peoples lives, it isnt people buying a cheap consumer good and being dissatisfied then easily changing products. 5 years of heartless abuse and neglect by a bad company equates to hundreds of thousands of dead or bankrupted people. How do they change companies when they are already sick and no one will give them a policy they can afford? Private sector only is a failure as is and the GOP has zero solution because it's not actually a high priority. Their priorities are to cut their taxes, inflate their investments, and attack the left.

More talking point cliché's. Another idiot is born.

Carry on.

Everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room
67% of every dollar spent in American healthcare is related to diet.
America, unlike our European counterparts, eat horrendous foods high in everything that is bad for you.

America could lower the healthcare costs by 50% if only people would stop eating shit.

The problem isn't eating shit, but people shitting shit outside.

The number of typhus and cholera case is soaring along with things like hep in places like California where people are just crapping on the sidewalk. Sort of disgusting IMHO

Yes because only people who have money deserve to live.

No one dies dipshit. All hospitals have to treat everyone.

Take your tired cliché and stick it where the sun don't shine. Dummy.

Ok, so when the hospital treats everyone. Who pays the cost for those who can't afford it?
Who do you think? I ll Patiently wait as you try and figure it outZ

Gee Claude, it seems you must be mistaken:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...t-dumping-still-a-problem-despite-federal-law

I suppose you will claim this is fake news.

Ok, so when the hospital treats everyone. Who pays the cost for those who can't afford it?

Still there?

I'll correct you since you need some help. The emergency room will save a dieing person if they can. But when it comes to chronic illness like cancer or things that needed multiple visits and prob years intensive work? Nope. By the time those people get close to death, there is not emergency room that can save them. Maybe their is a charity operation that will give half assed help. It's not what will save a person from cancer, though.

I'll correct you since you need some help. The emergency room will save a dieing person if they can. But when it comes to chronic illness like cancer or things that needed multiple visits and prob years intensive work? Nope. By the time those people get close to death, there is not emergency room that can save them. Maybe their is a charity operation that will give half assed help. It's not what will save a person from cancer, though.

This is where she calls you a name and stops responding because she doesn't care. She doesn't care to educate herself about the topic and she doesn't care about anyone besides herself.

Oh please. Cancer kills millionaires who have money to pay for their care.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.

This is where she calls you a name and stops responding because she doesn't care. She doesn't care to educate herself about the topic and she doesn't care about anyone besides herself.

Nah. This is where I call you the idiot bleeding heart that you are.

I take care of me and mine and always will. Others need to do the same.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

Nah. This is where I call you the idiot bleeding heart that you are.

I take care of me and mine and always will. Others need to do the same.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL

Like clockwork. Thanks for proving my point.

In England, they have private doctors and hospitals, as well as the NHS. Private facilities are cash on the barrelhead or privately paid insurance only.

Will this be allowed in America, for those who care about their health who want to avoid a failed "universal" system?

Still there?

So you don't know who pays for the people who go to hospitals and can't afford their bills?

It doesn't bother you that you have such strong viewpoints that you clearly haven't thought all the way through?

Of course it doesn't bother you.

Still there?

So you don't know who pays for the people who go to hospitals and can't afford their bills?

It doesn't bother you that you have such strong viewpoints that you clearly haven't thought all the way through?

Nope. Not at all. Ain't my problem nor my responsibility and no way will I ever make it mine.

You on the other hand can cry your bleeding heart out for the poor dying people.

Have fun.

The "Public option" is another stupid liberal idea IMHO.

Private insurance companies would have no way at all to compete with a public agency as far as prices. The government doesn't have to worry about making a profit.

So , private companies would have to compete on the basis of quality, signing up top doctors to exclusive contracts. You have to be in their plan to see the best.

So the poor would be stuck with Quacks.

Still there?

Nope. Not at all. Ain't my problem nor my responsibility and no way will I ever make it mine. mine.

You on the other hand can cry your bleeding heart out for the poor dying people.

Have fun.

You make this too easy.

Never change.

The government gives subsidies for hospitals to take care of Freeloaders on Medicaid.

Just like they would do under a "Medicaid for All" scheme, where everyone would be in the same boat at the bums on Medicaid now.

Oh please. Cancer kills millionaires who have money to pay for their care.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.

Wow, 60%! I sure hope all those homeless people you hate get some of your money.

Are you still seriously polluting this thread? Still cannot understand that it is an additional $3trn per year in Govt spend for UH? LOL

You tripled down on your idiotic rant. Which is laughable.

The government gives subsidies for hospitals to take care of Freeloaders on Medicaid.

Just like they would do under a "Medicaid for All" scheme, where everyone would be in the same boat at the bums on Medicaid now.

Wow, you're really a class A jerk. Class A is the set of all ignorant jerks.

Forum List

Back