Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

Oh please. Cancer kills millionaires who have money to pay for their care.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.
You are clueless. Cancer is usually curable if caught early and treated well. That requires regular doctor visits and a policy that will cover the drug or procedure prices. It's not about whether you are a millionaire or not. With cancer rates on the rise, everyone needs to be covered so they have a chance.

My employer plans have been very affordable during the aca. Maybe you live in a red state that shits on people and allows competition killing monopolies. The aca was sabotaged heavily by the GOP and insurance companies that are still only about money. It needs updates to be effective but the red government hasnt allowed that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No. The ACA was a crock of shit from the get go.

The ONLY people who were happy with are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

My costs went up 60% which meant I was paying more for my benefits which I get through my employer.

Had nothing to do with the Red anything. It was a crock of shit from the beginning.

Your costs didn't go up 60%, stop lying.

The reality is, you likely have no clue how much you pay for health insurance and just parrot the line that your costs went way up. You picked a nice round number because you have no fucking clue what you pay now or before.

Of course they did and I checked with our HR to find out why. They told me everyone with benefits had their rates go up and it was all because of the ACA.

Oh and I can tell you exactly what I pay for benefits I've never used in my whole working life.

Hope you hold your breath for that info.

Go be a bleeding heart somewhere else.

Should I feel sorry for you that you haven't had to use your benefits yet?

Nope. I don't need your sympathy. Nor do I want it. It would be fake anyway. I'm one healthy person and always have been.

Haven't used them because I haven't needed to use them and I've been working since I was 18 and I'm way older than that now. I'll let you figure out just how old. LOL

I'll correct you since you need some help. The emergency room will save a dieing person if they can. But when it comes to chronic illness like cancer or things that needed multiple visits and prob years intensive work? Nope. By the time those people get close to death, there is not emergency room that can save them. Maybe their is a charity operation that will give half assed help. It's not what will save a person from cancer, though.

Oh please. Cancer kills millionaires who have money to pay for their care.

Cancer and other illnesses can kill you no matter how much money you have or don't have.

I'm not interested in paying for those that can't pay for themselves. Under the ACA my costs went up by 60% to pay those who couldn't or wouldn't pay for themselves.
You are clueless. Cancer is usually curable if caught early and treated well. That requires regular doctor visits and a policy that will cover the drug or procedure prices. It's not about whether you are a millionaire or not. With cancer rates on the rise, everyone needs to be covered so they have a chance.

My employer plans have been very affordable during the aca. Maybe you live in a red state that shits on people and allows competition killing monopolies. The aca was sabotaged heavily by the GOP and insurance companies that are still only about money. It needs updates to be effective but the red government hasnt allowed that.

The ONLY people who were happy with are the ones the rest of us were paying for.

My costs went up 60% which meant I was paying more for my benefits which I get through my employer.

Had nothing to do with the Red anything. It was a crock of shit from the beginning.

The ACA added millions of freeloaders to the Medicaid rolls. And if they get medicaid, they qualify for free Obamaphones, free opioids, free gas and oil for heating, all kinds of goodies.

Those people thought the ACA was the cat's meow.

Do you have any evidence to support your claims? Keep in mind, if you have one, that most of the fraud in medicaid is perpetrated by private practitioners and for profit hospitals.

Fraud is a different issue. I am talking about people who are Legitimate Freeloaders qualified for expanded medicare, like this gal near Cleveland who explains the program.

Nah. This is where I call you the idiot bleeding heart that you are.

I take care of me and mine and always will. Others need to do the same.

So kiss off dipshit. LOL
Typical conservative. It isnt a bleeding heart that's needed. Our workforce needs to be healthy. Key word OUR. You are part of this economy. You depend on others to play their role. You have benefited tremendously from tireless work of other people, and you havent even begun to pay for it. Its lost on a selfish antisocial conservative, though.

She'll be the first one crying how unfair it is when her insurance company denies her coverage for her medical needs.

Nah. I have Medicare which I've paid for my whole working life.

Stuff that up your ass and smoke it. Bleeding heart dipshit.

LOL, you have Medicare but you don't want everyone else to have it.

"Keep your hands off my government healthcare!"

Correction. I've paid for Medicare my entire working life. And will continue to pay for it as long as I work .

No one is giving me anything.

LMAO at your stupidity.

"Government healthcare is bad!. Just don't take away my Medicare".

Can't make this shit up.

The reality is, you likely have no clue how much you pay for health insurance and just parrot the line that your costs went way up. You picked a nice round number because you have no fucking clue what you pay now or before.

Of course they did and I checked with our HR to find out why. They told me everyone with benefits had their rates go up and it was all because of the ACA.

Oh and I can tell you exactly what I pay for benefits I've never used in my whole working life.

Nope. I don't need your sympathy. Nor do I want it. It would be fake anyway. I'm one healthy person and always have been.

Haven't used them because I haven't needed to use them and I've been working since I was 18 and I'm way older than that now. I'll let you figure out just how old. LOL

If you're a day under 80 I'll be shocked.

If someone is 80 today, they were born in 1939 or before and almost undoubtably started working/paying taxes long before Medicare started in the mid 60's.

Typical conservative. It isnt a bleeding heart that's needed. Our workforce needs to be healthy. Key word OUR. You are part of this economy. You depend on others to play their role. You have benefited tremendously from tireless work of other people, and you havent even begun to pay for it. Its lost on a selfish antisocial conservative, though.

She'll be the first one crying how unfair it is when her insurance company denies her coverage for her medical needs.

Correction. I've paid for Medicare my entire working life. And will continue to pay for it as long as I work .

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

Well since I paid for it and am still paying for it I'll be using what I paid for the same as you will when your of age.

Government in HC for 300 million plus Americans would be more than bad. You will have mountains of red tape. Paperwork up the ass and long waits. It just wouldn't work here.

And that wouldn't be made up at all.

LMAO Not quite. Figure it out. How old would you have to be to collect Medicare??

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

Well since I paid for it and am still paying for it I'll be using what I paid for the same as you will when your of age.

Government in HC for 300 million plus Americans would be more than bad. You will have mountains of red tape. Paperwork up the ass and long waits. It just wouldn't work here.

We have quite the mess now. Wanna get something done? Better check if insurance will cover it. And after it be prepared for many bills from people you have no idea who they are.

If someone is 80 today, they were born in 1939 or before and almost undoubtably started working/paying taxes long before Medicare started in the mid 60's.

I agree and I'm nowhere near 80. LMAO

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

We have quite the mess now. Wanna get something done? Better check if insurance will cover it. And after it be prepared for many bills from people you have no idea who they are.

That's like anything else in this world, you should check to make sure you can pay before you have the service done.

And there is no way to prevent that. Even with "universal" care, you may want to have a service done by a non-participating doctor or have a service that is not covered. Or perhaps want a service that the doctor is unwilling to perform for the chintzy amounts being offered by the government agency.

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

That's like anything else in this world, you should check to make sure you can pay before you have the service done.

And there is no way to prevent that. Even with "universal" care, you may want to have a service done by a non-participating doctor or have a service that is not covered. Or perhaps want a service that the doctor is unwilling to perform for the chintzy amounts being offered by the government agency.
You can’t get a price on anything now, who are you kidding?

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

President Trump wants medical providers to provide price information to consumers.

But that's not the point here. If you have uncovered service, or an non-participating doctor, they always tell you how much so they know they can collect. They can't repossess the silicon breast implants after they are installed.

LMAO at your stupidity.

Can't make this shit up.

Prices are definitely given to patients for things like Lasik eye surgery and other non-covered procedures. Watch TV and listen to the ads

Can't make this shit up.

President Trump wants medical providers to provide price information to consumers.

But that's not the point here. If you have uncovered service, or an non-participating doctor, they always tell you how much so they know they can collect. They can't repossess the silicon breast implants after they are installed.
If covered you never know how much the bill will be. Best answer you get is that depends on your insurance. Our system sucks now.

If covered you never know how much the bill will be. Best answer you get is that depends on your insurance. Our system sucks now.

If you have good insurance, the retail price of the service is just a number. The health provider is willing to take what they are paying, which is often considerably less than the sticker price. The provider knows how much they can expect to receive however.

If you have good insurance, the retail price of the service is just a number. The health provider is willing to take what they are paying, which is often considerably less than the sticker price. The provider knows how much they can expect to receive however.
The cost is a mystery and you will probably still be getting bills from people 6 months later. That is the reality.

The cost is a mystery and you will probably still be getting bills from people 6 months later. That is the reality.

There should definitely be more transparency in the field of health care.

However, a "universal" system is a non-starter, a complete failure that would be extremely expensive.

However, a "universal" system is a non-starter, a complete failure that would be extremely expensive.
Well nothing else is really being suggested, nobody I know likes them current system.

Well nothing else is really being suggested, nobody I know likes them current system.

President Trump has suggested a program that will cost less and provide tremendous health care at incredible savings to the American people. Unfortunately, Congress defeated it by a single vote, that of John McCain who was pledged to back it.

I've seen a LOT of folks loose everything, and die w/nothing

These were good hard working Americans

But you think this is a meritocracy , thus demonize those who fail and fall

Despite an entire system predicated on us being prey to them to do so

You think you're in good hands, most do until something drains them, like the big C

Then we 'kick 'em while they're down' , until their dirt nap

This is capitalist medicine , plainly put, the rich live, the poor die

So....if you're an advocate...i'd suggest saving yer nickels

~S~

Forum List

Back