Unintended consequences of Trump's war on the post office: veterans not getting their medicines on time

the PO can handle large amounts of mail.....the mail of today isnt anything like it was .....they still have the infrastructure....
Today I heard from a good source, just the opposite of what you said.

And it's understandable. The US population has grown a lot over the past 10-20 years. In the year 2000> 281 Million. Now > 331 Million. Increase of 50 Million. Many whole countries don't have that many people (Ex. Canada).
if the population grows so does mail volume.....they add thousands of addresses every year......

The post office changes being made have been in the works for 10 years...you libs are being misled big time....

Sure removing sorting machines in major post offices have been in the works, you are so full of shit.

I bet you feel real stupid now don't you?....2009 dumbshit....don't ever say I'm full of shit until you check it out dummy....

screwing up elections by keeping people from voting is something all republicans are about these days. Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote.

HA HA HA. Leftists will say anything. You got a source/link to the preposterous claim that >> "Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote." Go ahead. Dredge something up from the fake news. Let's hear it, for a laugh.

Secondly, Democrats are the ones who are screwing up elections, by NOT keeping people from voting - illegal aliens, whose votes they need to win elections.
Trump Says GOP Would Never Win Again if Democrats’ Voting Provisions Made It into Stimulus Bill

Trump openly admitting if we made voting easier in America, Republicans wouldn’t win elections
Trump: “The things they had in there were crazy. They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.” pic.twitter.com/x5HmX6uogo
— Lis Power (@LisPower1) March 30, 2020
I understand he has requested his vote by mail ballot for an upcoming Florida election. Must work pretty good. Bet he votes early and mails early, with the damage done to the Postal Service under his watch.

Do you even know what the commies are trying to change re voting, in the stimulus bill? How about you explain it to everyone.

A lot of veterans receive their medicine via the post office. When Trump and his USPS chief buddy delayed mail in order to slow down mail ballots, they didn't think about the consequences.
Everything gets delayed and even many of good supporters will end up affected and pissed off:
Policy changes that slow delivery at the U.S. Postal Service are taking a toll on military veterans, who are reporting much longer wait times to receive mail-order prescription drugs, according to Democratic senators.

In a letter Friday, the 31 senators take aim at new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP fundraiser who took the post in June and has since imposed several operational changes that have led to mail backlogs across the United States. His cost-cutting measures have come as President Donald Trump rails against increases in mail-in voting and says he may hold up postal funding to impede the balloting in November.

You're reaching now.....
Are you saying it's not true that veterans are getting their mail late?
the mail is fked up anyway--duh......

if the population grows so does mail volume.....they add thousands of addresses every year......
That's why they're now swamped. And thus, cant do mail voting.
well as someone who actually carried mail.....ballots aint shit.....a carrier will get x amount for the registered voters on his route......no biggie.....and the carriers i talk to who are in a high volume office say the volume is about the same when i left 6 years ago.....they aint swamped......

well as someone who actually carried mail.....ballots aint shit.....a carrier will get x amount for the registered voters on his route......no biggie.....and the carriers i talk to who are in a high volume office say the volume is about the same when i left 6 years ago.....they aint swamped......
That's one office. I'm referring to all over the entire country.

screwing up elections by keeping people from voting is something all republicans are about these days. Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote.

HA HA HA. Leftists will say anything. You got a source/link to the preposterous claim that >> "Trump says republicans cannot win if people are allowed to vote." Go ahead. Dredge something up from the fake news. Let's hear it, for a laugh.

Secondly, Democrats are the ones who are screwing up elections, by NOT keeping people from voting - illegal aliens, whose votes they need to win elections.
Trump Says GOP Would Never Win Again if Democrats’ Voting Provisions Made It into Stimulus Bill

Trump openly admitting if we made voting easier in America, Republicans wouldn’t win elections
Trump: “The things they had in there were crazy. They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.” pic.twitter.com/x5HmX6uogo
I understand he has requested his vote by mail ballot for an upcoming Florida election. Must work pretty good. Bet he votes early and mails early, with the damage done to the Postal Service under his watch.

Do you even know what the commies are trying to change re voting, in the stimulus bill? How about you explain it to everyone.

Did not even know the Communist party was working on a stimulus bill. Pretty sure the Democrats control the House of Representatives and the Republicans control the Senate. I didn't even know there were communists elected to office. Are you sure you are not just over stimulated? Maybe you are in the wrong country.

That's one office. I'm referring to all over the entire country.
it is pretty much the same everywhere as far as ballots to registered voters go........dont believe too much of this shit that is being said.....including from the so called union heads.....i myself will believe the people who actually touch the mail....

When did President Trump fuck up the postal service? Be specific. I completely missed it. You've got marxist Dim shitstains that have been in politics for 40+ years that should be drawn and quartered for letting the system collapse over several decades.

Everything the Dims touch turns to shit.... and then dies.

Did not even know the Communist party was working on a stimulus bill. Pretty sure the Democrats control the House of Representatives and the Republicans control the Senate. I didn't even know there were communists elected to office. Are you sure you are not just over stimulated? Maybe you are in the wrong country.

Perhaps you should try keeping up. I see you skipped right past the challenge I gave your comrade, how about you try explaining the voting changes the commies inserted in the stimulus.

I get several medications from the VA on a regular basis.

I have not (yet) experienced any delays whatsoever.

However...

As the USPS continues to throttle-back, that is likely to change, dramatically, in the coming weeks...

If-and-when it does, there are one helluva lot of veterans who are going to blame Rump and his minions.

Trashing the USPS? ...the Orange Baboon-God has got to go... hurry November 3rd.

Perhaps you should try keeping up. I see you skipped right past the challenge I gave your comrade, how about you try explaining the voting changes the commies inserted in the stimulus.

How bout I don't? No Commies, no changes.

I get several medications from the VA on a regular basis.

I have not (yet) experienced any delays whatsoever.

However...

As the USPS continues to throttle-back, that is likely to change, dramatically, in the coming weeks...

If-and-when it does, there are one helluva lot of veterans who are going to blame Rump and his minions.

Trashing the USPS? ...the Orange Baboon-God has got to go... hurry November 3rd.
your meds wont be affected......

A lot of veterans receive their medicine via the post office. When Trump and his USPS chief buddy delayed mail in order to slow down mail ballots, they didn't think about the consequences.
Everything gets delayed and even many of good supporters will end up affected and pissed off:
Policy changes that slow delivery at the U.S. Postal Service are taking a toll on military veterans, who are reporting much longer wait times to receive mail-order prescription drugs, according to Democratic senators.

In a letter Friday, the 31 senators take aim at new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP fundraiser who took the post in June and has since imposed several operational changes that have led to mail backlogs across the United States. His cost-cutting measures have come as President Donald Trump rails against increases in mail-in voting and says he may hold up postal funding to impede the balloting in November.

Moron....the post office was messing that up long before Trump got into office, you dumb shit.

Seems that when the British privatized their mail system things got much better.... Maybe we should begin to think about doing the same.....

We did, we call it UPS, and FedEx.........

Forum List

Back