Unintended consequences of Trump's war on the post office: veterans not getting their medicines on time

Pretty important, you don't vote for the guy currently leading us to a strongman central government use of DHS and FEMA control, isn't it? The guy we got now likes dictators and to my memory has never spoke ill of one.
Trump isn't "leading us to a strongman central government use of DHS and FEMA control" These are the people who are doing that >>>
View attachment 377364View attachment 377366 View attachment 377368View attachment 377367View attachment 377370 View attachment 377372
These are the people that organized the masked strike force sent to Portland for the training exercise, where people not in the riot were snatched off the streets, only to be released after questioning, mostly without charges the same day, just dry run (for the exercise point) catch and release, no harm, no foul? I don't think so. None of them have sway over DHS and FEMA. :auiqs.jpg:

One document said if distribution centers are running behind, “they will keep the mail for the next day.”
That's a hard fact of life. It doesn't need a document. The post office has management problems. Some people have "been there too long" or otherwise got too much seniority with the labor union, and the rank and file who are just trying to do their jobs without getting arrested or indicted on some federal felony or another are catching the flak for it.

The post office changes being made have been in the works for 10 years...you libs are being misled big time....

Sure removing sorting machines in major post offices have been in the works, you are so full of shit.
More than 3 years? Doubt it. Seems like removing automated sorting machines would slow down the process and make it more labor intensive. Every place I have ever worked we added automation to speed things up, increase process accuracy, reduce defects and increase production. It was always worth the money. It also reduced employee medical costs, due to repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel.
The PO is NOT removing sorting machines! They are changing out old sorting machines and installing new ones.

You guys should get your stories straight because the Postmaster General said yesterday the ones that were removed would not be put back or replaced but he would stop removing them for now.
If you are too damn dumb to find a way to get your ballot to the registrars office you shouldn't be voting at all.....missing mailboxes???.....are you for real?.....

I get my mail on time. Is the treasonous left alleging that the President is intentionally depriving Veterans of their medicine? How absurd. You really gotta scratch your head over the fact that lefties don't seem concerned that the governor of NY deprived nursing home residents (including Veterans) of their lives when he ordered the nursing homes to accept infected patients or lose their licenses.

A lot of veterans receive their medicine via the post office. When Trump and his USPS chief buddy delayed mail in order to slow down mail ballots, they didn't think about the consequences.
Everything gets delayed and even many of good supporters will end up affected and pissed off:
Policy changes that slow delivery at the U.S. Postal Service are taking a toll on military veterans, who are reporting much longer wait times to receive mail-order prescription drugs, according to Democratic senators.

In a letter Friday, the 31 senators take aim at new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a GOP fundraiser who took the post in June and has since imposed several operational changes that have led to mail backlogs across the United States. His cost-cutting measures have come as President Donald Trump rails against increases in mail-in voting and says he may hold up postal funding to impede the balloting in November.
They should have their medicine sent through FedEx.

Forum List

Back