Unintended Consequences of Banning Abortion

it also has occured to me that Doctors/nurses/hospitals COULD have put an end to Roe V Wade by simply wearing masks to oppose Roe v Wade thus saving millions of babies lives...but they didn't. Didn't even think of it did they...but they sure used that mask as a reason to force you into wearing one for 'all the children dying FROM covid...which didn't happen. hypocrites. Phony Baloney behaviors which do nothing for actual victims. Ignoring the real problems and making up phony ones.

Reading all this....it occurs to me that some of these hospitals, doctors and nurses are making it harder on patients who have suffered miscarriages for instance because they want the misery to be felt by society for turning abortion laws back over to the states. They are doing it on purpose is what i'm saying. They don't care of you die as long as they make a political point. Nobody has changed treatment on miscarriages or ectopic pregnancies except for abortion proponents IN Hospitals.
I don't know about that but I know for a fact hospitals are reviewing their procedures in regard to aborting pregnancies' to make sure they are within state laws. The result of course will be additional hoops the doctor must go through to make sure the hospital is covered, additional tests, 2nd opinions, or approval by a committee. Of course some women will suffer health consequences but that is in the spirit of the law, protect the fetus at all cost to the women.

I don't know about that but I know for a fact hospitals are reviewing their procedures in regard to aborting pregnancies' to make sure they are within state laws. The result of course will be additional hoops the doctor must go through to make sure the hospital is covered, additional tests, 2nd opinions, or approval by a committee. Of course some women will suffer health consequences but that is in the spirit of the law, protect the fetus at all cost to the women.
…including permanent damage to her health and causing her death.

it also has occured to me that Doctors/nurses/hospitals COULD have put an end to Roe V Wade by simply wearing masks to oppose Roe v Wade thus saving millions of babies lives...but they didn't. Didn't even think of it did they...but they sure used that mask as a reason to force you into wearing one for 'all the children dying FROM covid...which didn't happen. hypocrites. Phony Baloney behaviors which do nothing for actual victims. Ignoring the real problems and making up phony ones.
An idiotic red herring fallacy.

Here are facts and the truth concerning the right’s reckless, irresponsible ‘banning’ of abortion:

‘Several scientific studies in the past two years have noted that abortion bans will likely increase maternal mortality. A University of Colorado study in 2021, for example, found that a total ban on the procedure could increase pregnancy-related deaths up to 21% overall and up to 33% for Black women.

Already, some doctors say the inflammatory nature of the abortion issue has compelled them to provide care they regard as less than optimal.

Dr. Alice Mark, a Massachusetts OB-GYN and medical adviser to the National Abortion Federation, which represents providers of abortion services, said exceptions in state abortion bans are not designed to provide patients with the best medical care.

“These laws are not meant to be clinical guidance about what I can or can’t do,” she said. "They are meant to prevent women from having an abortion.”

In Wisconsin, for example, some clinics already are refusing to use mifepristone to help women pass an early miscarriage because the drug also can be used in medical abortions, said Dr. Amy Domeyer-Klenske, an OB-GYN in Milwaukee who is vice chair of the Wisconsin chapter of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Without mifepristone, Domeyer-Klenske said, doctors must either wait to see whether a patient passes the miscarriage on her own, or use less effective medications or perform a riskier surgical procedure.

“We are already telling pregnant patients who are suffering a miscarriage: ‘You can’t have the best level of care because of the politics around abortion,’” she said.’

You do know guys that an innocent human being is killed in the process right. The mother, excuse my laughter, is supposed to PROTECT HER OFFSPRING. not so much anymore when you're using abortion as your method of birth control. YOU FORGET the death and destruction to women who are submitting TO abortions...physical, mentally, emotionally,, psychologically. as well as their babies.

These women you are so concerned about brag about murdering their unborn on their tee shirts. They yell that they 'like killing babies'. They have no problem with two three four or more...one woman has had 16 abortions and still going strong. THESE are the women you are so insistent on protecting. Believe me...they don't need your protection. Matter of fact..if you are a white male, they'd slit your throat and dance around your body if given the chance.

but you go right ahead with your 'support'...many a man has walked right into their 'oh shit' moments totally unaware. LOLOLOL

You do know guys that an innocent human being is killed in the process right. The mother, excuse my laughter, is supposed to PROTECT HER OFFSPRING. not so much anymore when you're using abortion as your method of birth control. YOU FORGET the death and destruction to women who are submitting TO abortions...physical, mentally, emotionally,, psychologically. as well as their babies.

These women you are so concerned about brag about murdering their unborn on their tee shirts. They yell that they 'like killing babies'. They have no problem with two three four or more...one woman has had 16 abortions and still going strong. THESE are the women you are so insistent on protecting. Believe me...they don't need your protection. Matter of fact..if you are a white male, they'd slit your throat and dance around your body if given the chance.

but you go right ahead with your 'support'...many a man has walked right into their 'oh shit' moments totally unaware. LOLOLOL
Calling the fetus an innocent human being that is being killed ends any intelligent discussion of the subject.

So what's your fuckin solution dipshit? Just let the fuckin elitist commie sociopaths rule over us and take it in the ass like some fucking punk inmate?

FUCK YOU.

We better fucking well react with some serious hate because those assholes intend to make Stalin and Mao look like Mother Theresa.

So the globalists were "successful"...

There better be some consequences for that "success".

You've actually become as useless as Mac1958 ...

View attachment 665554

/ignored

You people have gone off the deep end

New Topics

Forum List

Back