CVS And Walgreens To Beging Selling Abortion Pills This Month

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The two largest pharmacy chains in the United States will start dispensing the abortion pill mifepristone this month, a step that could make access easier for some patients.

Officials at CVS and Walgreens said in interviews on Friday that they had received certification to dispense mifepristone under guidelines that the Food and Drug Administration issued last year. The chains plan to make the medication available in stores in a handful of states at first. They will not be providing the medication by mail.

Just a reminder. You can order abortion pills online.

The two largest pharmacy chains in the United States will start dispensing the abortion pill mifepristone this month, a step that could make access easier for some patients.

Officials at CVS and Walgreens said in interviews on Friday that they had received certification to dispense mifepristone under guidelines that the Food and Drug Administration issued last year. The chains plan to make the medication available in stores in a handful of states at first. They will not be providing the medication by mail.

these things should be free for the asking, availoable to all and absolutely approved.

Now, if the Republicans will just voice their approval they'll win the next election.

If life truly begins at conception, why did your God command that young engaged women found in adultery be stoned to death when they may well have conceived? Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

The Bible isn't silent on abortion, at worst it tolerates it (as above) and sometimes God causes it as in the Great Flood. Most abortions are spontaneous events called miscarriages that an all powerful God could easily prevent, but doesn't.

Stop harming women with obnoxious lies you tell yourselves are Biblical. If you don't want to control your own reproduction, fine, don't, but that choice should be a private right for all and not your's to impose on others.

I'd better stock up just in case I get lucky, what are the shelf life of those goodies?

Such is the ridiculous, myopic right, needlessly making life difficult for no valid reason
Valid reason? Supporting what I consider the murder of an unborn child is a more than valid reason to stop doing business with a company.

Unfortunately my employer provided prescription plan is CVS/CAREMARK. Which means I’m going to have to shift everything to autofill and autoship to avoid using their brick and mortar stores.

Valid reason? Supporting what I consider the murder of an unborn child is a more than valid reason to stop doing business with a company.

Unfortunately my employer provided prescription plan is CVS/CAREMARK. Which means I’m going to have to shift everything to autofill and autoship to avoid using their brick and mortar stores.
So you’ll still support the company

So you’ll still support the company
Caremark, the mail order service is associated with CVS but not an actual subsidiary of CVS as I understand it. Unfortunately I can’t afford my and my wife’s medication without the insurance. I could (and might) give mine up, but she can’t.

Caremark, the mail order service is associated with CVS but not an actual subsidiary of CVS as I understand it. Unfortunately I can’t afford my and my wife’s medication without the insurance. I could (and might) give mine up, but she can’t.
So you’re just blowing smoke well at least you acted tough

Good deal. Cuts out having to go to the doctor.

Ohhhhhh nooooo. So.e pharmacy is selling a pill. Let's get upset about it. Wow. Oh wow. How dumb
Idiotic.

Forum List

Back