Hidden Epidemic: Nearly 70% of Abortions Are Coerced, Unwanted or Inconsistent With Women’s Preferences

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Researchers: Abortion Coercion Is Real & Deserves a Nat’l Conversation

Washington, D.C. – Amid a landmark legal case highlighting the dangers of mail-order abortion pills, a new peer-reviewed study shows that millions of U.S. women have experienced unwanted abortions.

Nearly 70% of women with a history of abortion describe their abortions as inconsistent with their own values and preferences, with one in four describing their abortions as unwanted or coerced, according to the study published in the medical journal Cureus.

I call BS.....I guess if the other half of the equation expresses an opinion that a abortion is in order the woman that goes ahead gets one is now saying she was "coerced". Seems more of a guilt/shame cover-up to me.

I mean what, did the guy force her feet into the stirrups or force a abortion pill down her yap?

Agreed. Totally made up statistic.

Pro lifers (much like MAGA) will stop at nothing to mis-characterize their enemies. Being honest is the furthest thing from their warped minds.

Agreed. Totally made up statistic.

Pro lifers (much like MAGA) will stop at nothing to mis-characterize their enemies. Being honest is the furthest thing from their warped minds.
and killing innocent babies in the womb is a top priority on leftists small minds ..

Researchers: Abortion Coercion Is Real & Deserves a Nat’l Conversation

Washington, D.C. – Amid a landmark legal case highlighting the dangers of mail-order abortion pills, a new peer-reviewed study shows that millions of U.S. women have experienced unwanted abortions.

Nearly 70% of women with a history of abortion describe their abortions as inconsistent with their own values and preferences, with one in four describing their abortions as unwanted or coerced, according to the study published in the medical journal Cureus.

I call BS.....I guess if the other half of the equation expresses an opinion that a abortion is in order the woman that goes ahead gets one is now saying she was "coerced". Seems more of a guilt/shame cover-up to me.

I mean what, did the guy force her feet into the stirrups or force a abortion pill down her yap?
I call bullshit.

It doesn't matter. Abortion is up to the mother and father up until the baby has a heartbeat and can feel pain. After that, it's murder. MAGA

The claim is ludicrous.... no one holds a gun to the woman's head... but in rare occasion.

Not false...the claim that women feel pressures to abort... Of Course they do.... Financial pressures, societal pressures, being dumped by or her dumping the father pressures, parental pressures, health concerns....you name it, there are surrounding circumstances that the pregnant woman faces and makes her decision to keep or terminate the pregnancy.... Whether it is a surgical abortion or a pill to take, matters not.

This institute has the sole cause of ending abortion....which is their prerogative...

Their efforts to end the abortion pill, because of "forced pressure" is dishonest... Imo.

Forum List

Back