Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

With Warnock and Fetterman? In Georgia and PA?

I think you're way over-confident.

Walker is a terrible candidate. Oz is from out of state. The Democrats holding the Senate is doable because of poor candidate choices on the GOP side, however, the House is gone. The Democrats won't be able to hang on to that and there's no blue wave coming. The OP is in denial.

The policy of forcing electric cars on us. The policy of illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, and the cost of illegal immigrants. The policy of cutting back on oil production on Federal lands.
“Forcing” electric cars on you isn’t a thing. I drive a 17 MPG truck and vote democrat regularly. You can do what you please. I might get one for my work drive though if the math ever works out. See how easy that was?

What is the immigration policy you don’t like? Only 2 changes are not separating families and asylum seekers are allowed to wait in US for hearing which is reasonable.

There isn’t a cutback in oil output under Biden. It’s increased. Year one leases were higher than Trump year 1 leases. Regardless, any more oil production would get exported because refineries are at capacity.

I think if you looked into things a little deeper you would be wise to the long con the republicans have going on to provide misdirection to people who are better off under democratic policies. Do you make $450k a year? If you do then vote Republican. Otherwise the Democratic Party is in your best interest.

“Forcing” electric cars on you isn’t a thing. I drive a 17 MPG truck and vote democrat regularly. You can do what you please. I might get one for my work drive though if the math ever works out. See how easy that was?

What is the immigration policy you don’t like? Only 2 changes are not separating families and asylum seekers are allowed to wait in US for hearing which is reasonable.

There isn’t a cutback in oil output under Biden. It’s increased. Year one leases were higher than Trump year 1 leases. Regardless, any more oil production would get exported because refineries are at capacity.

I think if you looked into things a little deeper you would be wise to the long con the republicans have going on to provide misdirection to people who are better off under democratic policies. Do you make $450k a year? If you do then vote Republican. Otherwise the Democratic Party is in your best interest.
I won't for a soft on crime party, nor will I vote for a party that penalizes the hard-working Americans while letting people shoplift without penalty. I won't vote for a party that will not let me carry a gun in their cities that they have made into danger zone. I won't vote for a party that lets the homeless camp right outside my house on the sidewalk, I won't vote for a party that can't define who or what a woman is, nor will I vote for a party that believes that having ideals are only good if you agree with their ideals.

Voting for a Democrat is voting against yourself interest.

1. When gas is too expensive, expensive electric cars are "forced". It depends how far you drive every day. Truckers can't afford diesel.
2. Open borders is a disaster and you know it. Open borders and cheap labor probably hurts democrats more than Republicans. That's why the GOP is gaining minority votes.
3. Biden's "war on energy" is a disaster. Trump had 13m bpd of oil, Biden is stuck around 11m bpd. Trump filled the emergency Strategic Petroleum Reserve, Biden is selling it, including to the Chinese.
4. Class Warfare, the Race Card, Identity Politics, Tranny Rights, the 1619 Project, Critical Race Theory, the new "Woke Military", Late Term Abortions, Partial Birth Abortions, are just some of the democrat's policies that will be rejected in November.

Reallly, Simp? Just those two things? Here is a list of what the Vegetable In Chief did on DAY ONE alone.

Are you EVER not a complete lying sack of shit?

President Biden has issued the following immigration-related Executive Orders (EOs) and administrative policy changes since his first day in office (Click the title below to jump to a description of each EO/policy change):

This administration has more than a few times told the American people that the solution to high gas prices is to buy an electric car. Am I correct?

There are many countries in South America the "refugees" can live. Don't feed me that shit.

You're lying about oil production. Period.

Who knows. Whatever happens, we can be confident of one thing: That any GQP losses will be blamed on a conspiracy, challenged, and perhaps even overturned by GQP legislators where possible.

The template is set, as our system crumbles from within.
Xi is soooooooo proud of you!

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Lay off the crack. But then again Dems did steal the 2020 election.

The idiot OP:

The House is gonna flip from Blue to Red.

The Blue Senate may stay Blue.

BLUE WAVE!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

This administration has more than a few times told the American people that the solution to high gas prices is to buy an electric car. Am I correct?

There are many countries in South America the "refugees" can live. Don't feed me that shit.

You're lying about oil production. Period.
You moved the goalposts. Moving away from fossil fuel is inevitable. All we are talking about is how fast. That’s it. No one is making you do anything like you stated. Prove that someone is making you buy an electric car. I don’t have one. Neither do you.

You avoided the direct question. Besides those two changes what are you complaining about?

Trumps last month in office we produced 11.056k in barrels. Bidens most recent month of May was 11,628k in barrels. Eia.gov

You moved the goalposts. Moving away from fossil fuel is inevitable. All we are talking about is how fast. That’s it. No one is making you do anything like you stated. Prove that someone is making you buy an electric car. I don’t have one. Neither do you.

You avoided the direct question. Besides those two changes what are you complaining about?

Trumps last month in office we produced 11.056k in barrels. Bidens most recent month of May was 11,628k in barrels. Eia.gov

This administration is pushing electric cars. I just told you how. Unbelievable. You haven't responded to the "refugees" point. Why are they all coming here when there are plenty of South American nations they can go?

Last edited:

And we produced 12,966 in Nov 2019 under Trump pre-Fauci Flu, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah is still way below what we were doing in 2019.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Congratulations on the dementia. You're going to have a blast ... until you meet reality in November. In the mean time, rock on!

Reallly, Simp? Just those two things? Here is a list of what the Vegetable In Chief did on DAY ONE alone.

Are you EVER not a complete lying sack of shit?

President Biden has issued the following immigration-related Executive Orders (EOs) and administrative policy changes since his first day in office (Click the title below to jump to a description of each EO/policy change):

You moron. I listed the meaningful changes. In your link salad you have Biden extending policy Trump had in place too but was expiring and some computers bought for the border patrol. Real fucking helpful numb nuts.

You moron. I listed the meaningful changes. In your link salad you have Biden extending policy Trump had in place too but was expiring and some computers bought for the border patrol. Real fucking helpful numb nuts.
You: "Only two changes".

You are still lying to try to cover for the obvious lie I already exposed, liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

All Americans are going to say fuck it to gas and food prices and decide all they want are abortions, huh?

I'm afraid to bring reality back into your life, you are enjoying your happy place. Reality will come soon enough. However many months it is now until November, LOL

4. Class Warfare, the Race Card, Identity Politics, Tranny Rights, the 1619 Project, Critical Race Theory, the new "Woke Military", Late Term Abortions, Partial Birth Abortions, are just some of the democrat's policies that will be rejected in November.

Democrats are completely, offensively, batshit crazy. See above. 🩸

Ah yes, but you have to defend the seat with people like Warnock and John Fetterman. And I don't think you have any idea YET how toxic Democrats are. YOU don't, that is; many of us do. People are going to have a very hard time voting for the party that spiked gas prices, inflation, their rent, and, by that time, maybe cost them their jobs.

And that doesn't even factor in all the Woke BS that people hate. Roe won't save you from that.
All those conditons were in place at the ed of the trump admin...

trump admin was the one who reduced the oil supply...

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

It's not a "Blue Wave."

But the Republicans have nominated so many batshit crazy loons regurgitating The Big Lie that the Democrats have a legitimate chance of retaining the Senate.

It's 2010 but on steroids when the GOP went batshit nuts and nominated a third of the crazy they've nominated this year.

Forum List

Back