Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

You have yet to define what you mean by "red wave"... It is a cowardly move to not define your terms.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Red wave. 52/53 senate and pick up of 30 seats.

Gerrymandering has whittled down the number of truly competitive seats this year to just 59 out of 435 total, according to the Cook Political Report’s latest ratings. And of those, 19 are either open seats or new seats formed by the most recent redistricting cycle. Remember: Republicans need to pick up only five seats to retake the House.

Ok. I hope that whoever does bookmarking of people's posts keeps tabs on this particular post of yours and holds you accountable to this standard of yours for what constitutes a "red wave".

If R's end up with at least 52 or 53 senate seats AND end up with at least 242 house seats, then you need to be honest to this forum and admit that a "red wave" has occurred, per your own definition of it.

Right now, per the RCP senate map, R's would need to hold all "leans GOP" and "likely GOP" races, which I believe they will, and would then need to win 4 or 5 of the 7 "toss up" races (which I think they'll do) if they don't gain any seats from "leans Dem" or "likely Dem" races.

Right now, per the RCP house map, R's would need to hold all "leans GOP" and "likely GOP" races and then win at least 14 of the 33 "toss up" races, which I think is entirely doable.

IOW, prepare yourself for the "red wave", baby! :)
Gerrymandering has whittled down the number of truly competitive seats this year to just 59 out of 435 total, according to the Cook Political Report’s latest ratings. And of those, 19 are either open seats or new seats formed by the most recent redistricting cycle. Remember: Republicans need to pick up only five seats to retake the House.
Your unsubstantiated claims of gerrymandering are irrelevant in this discussion. This discussion is about the presence/absence of a "blue wave" or a "red wave" in the 2022 midterms. Try to stay focused.

Huh.

1667586382780.png

Sure is quiet in here. I don’t hear any waves crashing yet. Looks very competitive.

Sure is quiet in here. I don’t hear any waves crashing yet. Looks very competitive.
Did they inform you that Dems just lost the House and about to lose the Senate? or perhaps that this is a winner take all game, meaning, let the investigations and impeachments begin.

Did they inform you that Dems just lost the House and about to lose the Senate? or perhaps that this is a winner take all game, meaning, let the investigations and impeachments begin.

Dems were never winning the house… however…

There’s a chance. No one thought the Dems would be here but here we are.

Dems were never winning the house… however…

There’s a chance. No one thought the Dems would be here but here we are.

Doesn’t matter. Dems lose the House it’s game over. At best for the Dems, the Senate goes back to where it was.

Forum List

Back