Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

It's not a "Blue Wave."

But the Republicans have nominated so many batshit crazy loons regurgitating The Big Lie that the Democrats have a legitimate chance of retaining the Senate.

It's 2010 but on steroids when the GOP went batshit nuts and nominated a third of the crazy they've nominated this year.

We need a good arbiter of crazy, thanks for taking on that assignment, LOL. I'd sure hate to support anyone you don't approve of ...

It's not a "Blue Wave."

But the Republicans have nominated so many batshit crazy loons regurgitating The Big Lie that the Democrats have a legitimate chance of retaining the Senate.

It's 2010 but on steroids when the GOP went batshit nuts and nominated a third of the crazy they've nominated this year.
Those 2010 whack jobs were Thomas fucking Jefferson compared to THIS group.

Those 2010 whack jobs were Thomas fucking Jefferson compared to THIS group.

Oh no! Another left wing moonbat besides @FakeToro is losing it, how will Republicans ever cope with that many Democrat loons opposing their candidates ???

You whack jobs got recalled in fucking California. Worry about your own loser candidates

About what? Is this about your gibberish post I just responded to?

Yes, if you believe in The Big Lie, you are a batshit crazy loon.

Just like if you believe Obama was born in Kenya, Bush was behind 9/11, the world is flat, and the moon is made of green cheese.

Sorry to break it to you. Yoar friends probably already know this, but they didn't want to tell you.

This administration is pushing electric cars. I just told you how. Unbelievable. You haven't responded to the "refugees" point. Why are they all coming here when there are plenty of South American nations they can go?
Let me remind you of your post.
B2F0169B-BC71-414B-9244-3AF26AFE15B3.jpeg

The policy of “forcing cars on us” was your claim. You’ve not come close to establishing that. You’ve revised/backpedaled to “pushing” electric cars in general. What is the complaint? How does it affect your life in any way?

Your question on why can’t refugees go elsewhere doesn’t address the policy you dislike.

Let me remind you of your post.
View attachment 672070

The policy of “forcing cars on us” was your claim. You’ve not come close to establishing that. You’ve revised/backpedaled to “pushing” electric cars in general. What is the complaint? How does it affect your life in any way?

Your question on why can’t refugees go elsewhere doesn’t address the policy you dislike.
You're admitting that electric cars is a Biden policy. Denying it would be a lie. I don't want the government telling me I should buy an electric car and that's what they're doing.
Regarding the "refugees".. Answer it. Why can't they go to other countries on their continent?

6.00 gas? Short supplies? I get it you’re in a trance, but, the infrastructure can’t handle your nonsense and people will suffer and you’re okay with that. Monster fits your profile

Democrats are just the weirdest people, you will believe anything

Whats it like to be uinformed?

Walker is a terrible candidate. Oz is from out of state. The Democrats holding the Senate is doable because of poor candidate choices on the GOP side, however, the House is gone. The Democrats won't be able to hang on to that and there's no blue wave coming. The OP is in denial.

Republicans see a win coming and put on shoes with shoelaces 5 feet long, hoping to trip on them as much as possible. I have seen this many many times. No one is better than snatching defeat from the jaws of victory than Republicans, this is true.

Still, I would call the Senate at this point a draw. Because the Dems seem just that toxic.

Who knows. Whatever happens, we can be confident of one thing: That any GQP losses will be blamed on a conspiracy, challenged, and perhaps even overturned by GQP legislators where possible.

The template is set, as our system crumbles from within.
But Democrat losses won't be blamed on Russians, collusion, the electoral college, voter suppression, Supreme Court, blah blah blah..etc.?

Last edited:
My prediction is when the Dems get their asses handed to them, they will say well the opposition always gains seats during midterm elections.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back