CNN: Liz Cheney had just 10% chance of winning..."No sensible person...would bet on her"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Even CNN understands the Trump Curse.

"Rep. Liz Cheney‘s (R-WY) reelection prospects are bleak, according to a CNN analysis of her upcoming primary after Tuesday’s voting in South Carolina.

On AC360, host Anderson Cooper welcomed network data reporter Harry Enten to discuss the Wyoming Republican.

Enten tied her to Rep. Tom Rice (R-SC), who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump last year. Rice lost his primary to Trump-backed South Carolina state Rep. Russell Fry."

CNN Reports Liz Cheney Has Just 10% Chance of Winning Reelection: 'No Sensible Person… Would Bet on Her'

It seems amazing to me that the reason most often given for the unprecedented turnout in the 2016 election that gave Joe Biden tens of millions of votes more than Obama ever managed to achieved was that our societal hatred for President Trump was so great that people who had never voted before were stirred to come out and vote because of that hatred of President Trump.

Yet, we continue to see Trump-back candidates elected over and over.

From where did all these alleged Trump-haters come and to where to they return?

It seems amazing to me that the reason most often given for the unprecedented turnout in the 2016 election that gave Joe Biden tens of millions of votes more than Obama ever managed to achieved was that our societal hatred for President Trump was so great that people who had never voted before were stirred to come out and vote because of that hatred of President Trump.

That’s the reason you see most often given?!?! That’s funny, do you hear that in right wing radio or something?

Voter turnout was high because of the pandemic and population growth. Yes Trump was the most hated president in our history and that helped but the other two factors were more significant

"Rep. Liz Cheney‘s (R-WY) reelection prospects are bleak, according to a CNN analysis of her upcoming primary after Tuesday’s voting in South Carolina.

On AC360, host Anderson Cooper welcomed network data reporter Harry Enten to discuss the Wyoming Republican.

Enten tied her to Rep. Tom Rice (R-SC), who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump last year. Rice lost his primary to Trump-backed South Carolina state Rep. Russell Fry."

CNN Reports Liz Cheney Has Just 10% Chance of Winning Reelection: 'No Sensible Person… Would Bet on Her'
Anyone that voted for Trump, to elect and in Congress and campaigned for Trump must be a traitor. Just like Liz Cheney.

I remember when Dirty Harry ran for re-election in Nevada and won, a year before the election his approval rating was only 9%.

Democrats don't need the approval of voters.

Voter turnout was high because of the pandemic

I would agree with that ... but not for the reason you think.

miracle-on34th-street-mail.gif

That’s the reason you see most often given?!?! That’s funny, do you hear that in right wing radio or something?

Voter turnout was high because of the pandemic and population growth. Yes Trump was the most hated president in our history and that helped but the other two factors were more significant

So why don't you hate the current President even more for giving you gasoline at twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars over the last year, the price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an increasing epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 2 million more illegals within the last year, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program being on the fast track to developing a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear?

Did Trump do those things to you?

So why don't you hate the current President even more for giving you gasoline at twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars over the last year, the price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an increasing epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 2 million more illegals within the last year, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a weakened military, Iran's nuclear program being on the fast track to developing a bomb, a revitalized Russian oil industry, and a major war in Europe that could even go nuclear?

Because TV is telling him he must love Biden.

5d0c73de-162c-4960-b774-31758ddcd7b6-mic_051619_just-how-bad-are-screens-for-your-eyes.jpg

Did Trump do those things to you?
Well I don’t hate Biden because he isn’t direct responsible for those things happening. I dislike Trump not because of his policies but because he is a horrible person that continuously lied to the public and trolled incessantly fueling the worst political divisions in our country that I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Well I don’t hate Biden because he isn’t direct responsible for those things happening. I dislike Trump not because of his policies but because he is a horrible person that continuously lied to the public and trolled incessantly fueling the worst political divisions in our country that I’ve seen in my lifetime.

How is he not directly or even indirectly responsible for those things? They are all happening on his watch.

And I don't remember Trump lying to me. Promises were made and for the most part, promises were kept. Even more than he promised, as a matter of fact.

Nor do I remember being trolled by President Trump. Sure he made fun of you liberals but believe me, you had it coming. Anyone with a sense of humor would have laughed along with everyone else.

How is he not directly or even indirectly responsible for those things? They are all happening on his watch.

And I don't remember Trump lying to me. Promises were made and for the most part, promises were kept. Even more than he promised, as a matter of fact.

Nor do I remember being trolled by President Trump. Sure he made fun of you liberals but believe me, you had it coming. Anyone with a sense of humor would have laughed along with everyone else.
If an earthquake happens on a presidents watch is it that presidents fault?

COVID happened under Trumps watch, was COVID Trumps fault?

If an earthquake happens on a presidents watch is it that presidents fault?

COVID happened under Trumps watch, was COVID Trumps fault?

Trump certainly did get blamed over and over by you folks on the left, for COVID. Particularly for "the way he handled it." That even in spite of the fact that he mobilized the pharmaceutical and gave you some vaccines in only a matter of months.

Do you know the average amount of time it takes to develop a new vaccine? 5-10 years. Had Trump not been successful, you folks would still be waiting for that vaccine you cherished so much. Can you imagine the Biden administration having to do something like that?

Trump certainly did get blamed over and over by you folks on the left, for COVID. Particularly for "the way he handled it." That even in spite of the fact that he mobilized the pharmaceutical and gave you some vaccines in only a matter of months.

Do you know the average amount of time it takes to develop a new vaccine? 5-10 years. Had Trump not been successful, you folks would still be waiting for that vaccine you cherished so much. Can you imagine the Biden administration having to do something like that?
Are you talking to me right now or "you folks on the left"?

They were people like me! I didn’t vote for Hillary and would never have considered voting for Biden …

until Trump demonstrated to my satisfaction after 2016 that he was not just a narcissistic charlatan — he was dividing the country in horrible ways.

Trump was not just a crude populist opportunist out for personal power, but also a real danger to our Republic. His conduct after his defeat only confirmed me in this opinion.

Forum List

Back