Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

When push comes to shove, we vote with our pocketbooks and what is best for us in the short term, that is why Republicans will win the House and might even win the Senate. Republicans only need to win either the House or the Senate, not both.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Let's say you're right. Do you really think people are as dumb as you are in masses?

Fuck yeah they are. Your favorite team is 0-17 and yet you support them.

I care about you so maybe you should lay off the sauce. Everything that doesn’t go your way isnt always fake. You might just be aligned with the losing side. It happens.

Hillary polled nationally well and won more national votes. The 5 states that cost her the election she lost with razor thin margins, all insider the margin of error. It’s proof the polls worked.

Trump polls and election results were identical; he trailed the whole time and lost.
Polls said Hitlery would win in an ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE, Simp.

Explain that.

You talked about a blue wave in the midterms. That would imply Dems keeping control of the House, which no one anywhere believes is going to happen. A wave also implies big wins. If the win is not big, then it is not a "wave".

Agreed, but remember that anything, anything at all can happen. Asteroids. War with Russia.

Just ask Hillary.
I call the Biden presidency the Karma presidency. Seems like everything they used against Trump in his campaign has come back to haunt Biden and the left. But, yes, anything can happen. I predicted a long time ago when everyone was talking about a red wave, that the SC RvW decision could come back to haunt the "red wave" if the decision came out to overturn and here we are. So, the country is left with the decision of, "Will we accept high inflation and a recession in exchange for democratic policies we agree with, or, are these so called hot button issues not as important to us as high inflation and a recession"?

In any event, it is a good bet that Republicans will take over the House but democrats may hold on to the Senate. So, we will be left with maybe the Senate confirming more Biden court nominees, and the Republican House abusing their power (like the democrats are doing now) on political impeachments and investigations and, if the President is a democrat and the Senate is blue, that's all Republicans will be able to do and will have plenty of time for.

Last edited:
I want the elections to be fair and honest.

That means WATCHING to stop the Dems from cheating. If we can't stop Dem election cheating, people will stop voting and try something else.
No one is cheating. Losing wasn’t cheating you. You cheated yourself for aligning with an unpopular position that Trump was a capable human. That’s still the minority position. He runs again he’ll lose worse. Not from cheating but from being incompetent. I know that hurts but I want to be honest with you.

I call the Biden presidency the Karma presidency. Seems like everything they used against Trump in his campaign has come back to haunt Biden and the left. But, yes, anything can happen. I predicted a long time ago when everyone was talking about a red wave, that the SC RvW decision could come back to haunt the "red wave" if the decision came out to overturn and here we are. So, the country is left with the decision of, "Will we accept high inflation and a recession in exchange for democratic policies we agree with, or, are these so called hot button issues not as important to us as high inflation and a recession"? In any event, it is a good bet that Republicans will take over the House but democrats may hold on to the Senate. So, we will be left with maybe the Senate confirming more Biden court nominees, and the Republican House abusing their power (like the democrats are doing now) on political impeachments and investigations and if the President is a democrat and the Senate is blue, that's all Republicans will have plenty of time to do this.
AAAccccck. You are good at political analysis, IMO. I forgot about the greater importance of the GOP controlling the Senate simply because of the USSC justice appointments, and other judges. It's not a small matter, considering how awful this Democrat administration is.

You're gonna have to cheat again

Unless they can gas down to 22 cents and a loaf of bread isn't 4.59
Welcome to the party. Biden ‘24.

Bread is $2.50 unless you are retarded.

5ED0800B-594F-4762-B36D-7F8F7C04B0E2.jpeg

No one is cheating. Losing wasn’t cheating you. You cheated yourself for aligning with an unpopular position that Trump was a capable human. That’s still the minority position. He runs again he’ll lose worse. Not from cheating but from being incompetent. I know that hurts but I want to be honest with you.
I remember the saying..."It's the economy, stupid"! from when I first was eligible to vote in the 1976 election. Progs did this to themselves and to the American people. The party of agendas. And no matter who suffers, let it be. It is clear the climate and environmental people are now in control. This has to end.

You keep on with your denial Moon Bat. That will just make your Liberal tears that much more sweeter to use as lubricant for our AR-15s.

The Democrats will lose anywhere from 50 to 80 seats in the House, depending upon how much corruption we get out of the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

The shitheads will lose the Senate, also.

So additional to Potatohead being an asshole he will also be a lame duck.
Democrats are gonna lose 8-12 house seats and senate will be close. No red wave. Just some acting like the minor losses mean something to save face.

I remember the saying..."It's the economy, stupid"! from when I first was eligible to vote in the 1976 election. Progs did this to themselves and to the American people. The party of agendas. And no matter who suffers, let it be. It is clear the climate and environmental people are now in control. This has to end.
Like what policy has you miffed buddy? What do you think is happening that is some policy of the democrats? I predict an insult and not a serious reply n

Like what policy has you miffed buddy? What do you think is happening that is some policy of the democrats? I predict an insult and not a serious reply n
The policy of forcing electric cars on us. The policy of illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, and the cost of illegal immigrants. The policy of cutting back on oil production on Federal lands.

First, no way Manchin ever switches parties. Right now he is maybe the most powerful man in the country, he becomes a Repub and he is just a nobody again.
2nd, a split Congress is always best for the country.
1. WV is the reddest state in the nation. Biden did not win even one county in WV. So Manchin may be looking at the tea leaves and sees his next election, either as Senator or governor. Staying a democrat has no benefits, that's why the WV governor switched parties. Being a Republican puts Manchin on the same side as WV voters.
2. Agreed. A split congress is best. The senate (60) vote filibuster is a good alternate.

Let's say you're right. Do you really think people are as dumb as you are in masses?

Fuck yeah they are. Your favorite team is 0-17 and yet you support them.
I’m a realist. I know the election wasn’t fake. That people picked Biden OVER Trump cuz Trump was unacceptable. I know the current economic situation is fine with some headwind from supply driven pricing. I know the democrats have more popular policy. I know the Republican engineered stealing rights from women in mass and will pay dearly for a decade.

I’m a realist. I know the election wasn’t fake. That people picked Biden OVER Trump cuz Trump was unacceptable. I know the current economic situation is fine with some headwind from supply driven pricing. I know the democrats have more popular policy. I know the Republican engineered stealing rights from women in mass and will pay dearly for a decade.
How do you figure abortion is a "right"?

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Democrats have desperately got to convince people Democrats are making a comeback and that the race is cose - there is no way they can affect a steal if the numbers aren't even close in an obvious Red Wave.

Regarding abortions and tge RvW decisio, Americabs have overwelmingly demonstated in polls that this issue is not in their top 5 concerns...

INFLATION
ECONOMY
HIGH GAS PRICES
CENSORSHIP
EDUCATION

9.1% UNACCEPTABLE INFLATION
- NO CLUE HOW TO FIX IT

29% Approval rating

Highest Inflation in 40+ years

Highest Misery Index in 40yrs

Lowest Approval rating ever

90+% Believe Country headed in wrong direction