Kari Lake Holds Double-Digit Lead

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Not surprising since she has campaigned hard on Trump policies.

---Trump-Backed Candidates Blake Masters, Kari Lake Hold Double-Digit Leads in Arizona Primary Races---

I'm an Arizona voter and a Trump supporter but I'm not sold on Kari Lake or Blake Masters. I'm actually leaning toward Robson for governor and Jim Lamon for Senator. I've heard them all speak in interviews and I thought Robson and Lamon came across better.

I'm an Arizona voter and a Trump supporter but I'm not sold on Kari Lake or Blake Masters. I'm actually leaning toward Robson for governor and Jim Lamon for Senator. I've heard them all speak in interviews and I thought Robson and Lamon came across better.
Robson has no positions on vaccines and Ukraine. At least none that I can find on her website or Twitter. That’s the litmus test for me. If she isn’t willing to denounce the vaccines like Lake does, she ain’t getting my vote.

No proof she was on the plane. Not that it’s that big a deal. I don’t like Robson so far, but these kids of stories are silly.

Robson has no positions on vaccines and Ukraine. At least none that I can find on her website or Twitter. That’s the litmus test for me. If she isn’t willing to denounce the vaccines like Lake does, she ain’t getting my vote.

All the issues of the day and your litmus test is for someone to talk shit about the vaccines.

If anyone ever wondered why our country is in such a bad place, it is because of shit like this.

Fair enough. I just find Robson and Lamon to be the more genuine candidates.

Forum List

Back