Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

As they say, only one poll counts.

And even that one, they'll try to steal. :(
cause they know they have but one county in each state to manipulate. Brower County in Florida, Cook County in Illinois. I live in illinois, there are more people in cook county then the entire rest of the state. hmmmmmmm think about that.

I predict this thread will not age well, just like all other Citygator threads.

This is current from 538:
They have a toss up. They are into probabilities to minimize the fallout if wrong. I like them but they have the pubs with 47-53 and Dems with 53-47. Shit… I could have said that. They’ll need to narrow down closer to election.

I predict this thread will not age well, just like all other Citygator threads.
Look in the mirror. Your old ass hasn’t aged well. :) My threads are fine.

Blue wave is possible where it wasn’t even remotely possible 4-5 months ago. Now the pubs are on their heels having nominated dummies and pissed off women everywhere. Not a good mix.

They have a toss up. They are into probabilities to minimize the fallout if wrong. I like them but they have the pubs with 47-53 and Dems with 53-47. Shit… I could have said that. They’ll need to narrow down closer to election.
Yeah, I don't think Republicans carrying the Senate is a shoo-in. The GOP ran too many weirdos, notably Dr. Oz and that brain-damaged Herschel Walker. Oz is polling poorly against a man who can't campaign or be interviewed by the press, he's so impaired by that stroke he had in early summer! Now, that's bad polling. Reminds me of that guy in Missouri who couldn't win the Senate election against a dead guy. Now, THAT is being unpopular.

It's a long time till November, and God knows what may happen. We could be at war and the prez get a wartime-president boost, for instance. I like to see what happens after it happens.

Polls are only for lying.

I believe no poll. it's all a manipulation of elections. scare tactics and intentional pitting people against each other. so fking stupid.
Some on here don’t believe the polls. Then they don’t believe the election when it reflects the polls.

This thread is to me talk prepare those people for disappointment so they can grasp reality when it happens. I have a good nose for elections.

Look in the mirror. Your old ass hasn’t aged well. :) My threads are fine.

Blue wave is possible where it wasn’t even remotely possible 4-5 months ago. Now the pubs are on their heels having nominated dummies and pissed off women everywhere. Not a good mix.
Nah, this one will go down in flames like all your other threads, Simp.

You talked about a blue wave in the midterms. That would imply Dems keeping control of the House, which no one anywhere believes is going to happen. A wave also implies big wins. If the win is not big, then it is not a "wave". The general consensus is that there will be a red wave in the House and you can flip a coin for the Senate.

Some on here don’t believe the polls. Then they don’t believe the election when it reflects the polls.
Good reason for both!! The Dems lie about the polls, then when that doesn't work, they stuff drop boxes with harvested ballots and invent a lot of other ways to cheat the election.

Think about it. If people are going to lie with polls, and it's all too clear since Hillary that they do, they are sure to try to corrupt the election to make it come out their way.

This thread is to me talk prepare those people for disappointment so they can grasp reality when it happens. I have a good nose for elections.
polls are manipulation in time only. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Nah, this one will go down in flames like all your other threads, Simp.
Bookmark it genius. We are definitely not getting a red wave. House will flip. Senate will be close and likely blue. If gas is in mid-$3s I guarantee a blue sensate.

Good reason for both!! The Dems lie about the polls, then when that doesn't work, they stuff drop boxes with harvested ballots and invent a lot of other ways to cheat the election.

Think about it. If people are going to lie with polls, and it's all too clear since Hillary that they do, they are sure to try to corrupt the election to make it come out their way.
that says it all.

You talked about a blue wave in the midterms. That would imply Dems keeping control of the House, which no one anywhere believes is going to happen. A wave also implies big wins. If the win is not big, then it is not a "wave". The general consensus is that there will be a red wave in the House and you can flip a coin for the Senate.
Agreed, but remember that anything, anything at all can happen. Asteroids. War with Russia.

Just ask Hillary.

Keep that thought lefties and don't worry about a thing. The undecided voters aren't worrying about inflation and energy prices, they are concerned about killing the unborn.

I care about you so maybe you should lay off the sauce. Everything that doesn’t go your way isnt always fake. You might just be aligned with the losing side. It happens.

Hillary polled nationally well and won more national votes. The 5 states that cost her the election she lost with razor thin margins, all insider the margin of error. It’s proof the polls worked.

Trump polls and election results were identical; he trailed the whole time and lost.

I care about you so maybe you should lay off the sauce. Everything that doesn’t go your way isnt always fake. You might just be aligned with the losing side. It happens.

Hillary polled nationally well and won more national votes. The 5 states that cost her the election she lost with razor thin margins, all insider the margin of error. It’s proof the polls worked.

Trump polls and election results were identical; he trailed the whole time and lost.
I want the elections to be fair and honest.

That means WATCHING to stop the Dems from cheating. If we can't stop Dem election cheating, people will stop voting and try something else.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

You're gonna have to cheat again

Unless they can gas down to 22 cents and a loaf of bread isn't 4.59

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

You keep on with your denial Moon Bat. That will just make your Liberal tears that much more sweeter to use as lubricant for our AR-15s.

The Democrats will lose anywhere from 50 to 80 seats in the House, depending upon how much corruption we get out of the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

The shitheads will lose the Senate, also.

So additional to Potatohead being an asshole he will also be a lame duck.

Forum List

Back