U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

Yes, they were, ya flamin' idiot...

View attachment 735589

Now everyone here sees you're just making up shit off the top of your head to cover for the bullshit you're trying so desperately to spread.

Are you ever not a flaming idiot?

Ever???
Simp why petition the courts to extend voting hours if everyone had voted?

Doesn't your brain hurt from being so stupid??

Flaming idiot, that request was for election day. Due to the problems with the printers, Republicans asked a court to allow the polls to remain open an additional 3 hours.

Kemp resigned 2 days later AFTER all the votes were counted and AFTER he was declared the winner.

Be a man for once in your life and fess up to making these claims up...

Kemp wasn't in control of the election count.
The votes weren't all counted

LOL

Shit, you didn't learn your lesson???

Moron ... again ... you claimed not all the votes were counted when Kemp resigned. He resigned on 11.8.2018. That was 2 days after election day.

It's only because you're fucked in the head that you question why votes weren't fully counted ON election day, two days before Kemp resigned. :cuckoo:

LOL

Shit, you didn't learn your lesson???

Moron ... again ... you claimed not all the votes were counted when Kemp resigned. He resigned on 11.8.2018. That was 2 days after election day.

It's only because you're fucked in the head that you question why votes weren't fully counted ON election day, two days before Kemp resigned. :cuckoo:
Kari Lake, who has 2,000 times your IQ, says not all those eligible to vote had the chance to vote.
YouTube has videos where the pollsters claim many people who show up did not have the opportunity to vote.
Yes, I know you will now post a Link to a Slime Stream Site claiming this is all false.

You are a simp that gets owned

LOLOL

Cries a flaming idiot who falsely claimed the votes were not counted while Kemp was Secretary of State -- but then bitch-slapped into reality that was bullshit by someone you call a "simp."

Then who falsely claimed not all the votes were counted when Kemp resigned as Secretary of State -- but then bitch-slapped again into reality that too was bullshit by someone you call a "simp."

So? How does it feel to get owned by someone you call a "simp?"

:dance:

LOLOL

Cries a flaming idiot who falsely claimed the votes were not counted while Kemp was Secretary of State -- but then bitch-slapped into reality that was bullshit by someone you call a "simp."

Then who falsely claimed not all the votes were counted when Kemp resigned as Secretary of State -- but then bitch-slapped again into reality that too was bullshit by someone you call a "simp."

So? How does it feel to get owned by someone you call a "simp?"

:dance:
An ad hominem…how expected.

Kari Lake, who has 2,000 times your IQ, says not all those eligible to vote had the chance to vote.
YouTube has videos where the pollsters claim many people who show up did not have the opportunity to vote.
Yes, I know you will now post a Link to a Slime Stream Site claiming this is all false.

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Another deflecting tangent of yours?

Regardless of your desperation, so what she claims that? She lies. She lied about the 2020 election being stolen and she relied on the failed Trump tactic of crying about fraud before the election and how it's rigged if she loses.

Besides, everyone had the chance to vote. Some chose not to because of the printer issues. but that was on them. And all the ballots were counted by everyone who voted.

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

How's it working for you, MAGAtard Man?

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Another deflecting tangent of yours?

Regardless of your desperation, so what she claims that? She lies. She lied about the 2020 election being stolen and she relied on the failed Trump tactic of crying about fraud before the election and how it's rigged if she loses.

Besides, everyone had the chance to vote. Some chose not to because of the printer issues. but that was on them. And all the ballots were counted by everyone who voted.
Let’s see…
I believe the Lame Stream Media…Nope!
I believe Kari Lake…yep!

The fact is you are the typical arrogant, moronic LibTard who swears by everything in print.

Let’s see…
I believe the Lame Stream Media…Nope!
I believe Kari Lake…yep!

The fact is you are the typical arrogant, moronic LibTard who swears by everything in print.

My source the Maricopa County Election Board. They know more about their elections than a lying loser like Kari Lake.

My source the Maricopa County Election Board. They know more about their elections than a lying loser like Kari Lake.
That’s who she is suing for lying.
And no, they don’t know more than the pollsters who were actually at the polls.

Forum List

Back