Kari Lake Scores Huge Win as Arizona Election Case Heads to Court

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's not over. She sure is a fighter. We could use more like her in politics.

---Kari Lake has claimed a victory in her legal challenge against the race's results as her last-standing election misconduct claim was allowed to move forward in court on Monday.---

---Kari Lake has claimed a victory in her legal challenge against the race's results as her last-standing election misconduct claim was allowed to move forward in court on Monday.---

Yeah. She'll be appointed governor any day now.

Call me when she wins.

I'm not shitting her personally, I liked her. But this whole thing or weeky bombshells and krakens and huge wins and breaking news and etc is really old. Nothing ever happens.

Call me when she wins.

I'm not shitting her personally, I liked her. But this whole thing or weeky bombshells and krakens and huge wins and breaking news and etc is really old. Nothing ever happens.
Wrong .
And if you think Deep State would roll over on this fundamental matter you are barking.
Ever heard of the Domino effect?
Victory here would be the start of a five hundred foot tsunami.The Obliteration Effect .
They are obliged to fight until the last breath .

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, this perfectly illustrates the Cultists on the Trump side AND on the Left.
Neither side ever seems to notice that all those "investigations" NEVER go anywhere.
So they just keep the Cult faith.

giphy.gif

Call me when she wins.

Yeah, I wonder what happens if she actually wins? Probably still nothing.

Call me when she wins.

Hell, we've been having weekly bombshells and krakens and huge wins and breaking news and etc from BOTH ends of the spectrum on ANY NUMBER of stories for AT LEAST ten years now. THAT'S why it's so damn old. What MATTERS is what is ACTUALLY PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW, in the light of day, with opposing arguments.

The problem here is, that is no longer a standard. Losing in court or the ballot box just means you just say you only lost because the venue was corrupt, and continue to press the issue. At some point you have to say, "okay, got it, I lose". If no one accepts anything, we fall into chaos and worse, and we're watching that happen in real time.

We're setting terrible precedents here for a healthy republic.

That's why I want this over as soon as possible. Whether she wins or loses this, we have to fucking accept it and move on. This "party over country" shit works, and it's bringing us down.

It's not going well for crazy Kari.

The judge said that she had to prove that no signature verification was done.

Instead, she called up a parade of witnesses that talked about how thorough the signature verification was. Wow. Way to destroy your own case, crazy lady.

Trump cult losers, you need to make up a new excuse for losing here. Before you always cried "WAAAA! We didn't get to present our evidence!". Now you did get to present your evidence, and it was laughable. So what's your excuse this time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back