Kari Lake Scores Huge Win as Arizona Election Case Heads to Court

You won't take the bet. We can all see it.

73230807-12300283-image-a-1_1689358050603.jpg

I'll bet you Trump won't be the elected the Republican nominee by Valentines Day, 2024...

The court is where grifts go to die. They demand evidence. And all these frauds and conmen have are lies, speculation, stories and innuendo.

Which is why their record of failure in court....is perfect.

And why Big Liars *despise* the court, the standards of the law, and its mandate of evidence. Evidence is conman kryptonite.

That is what is always going to be their collective undoing. There zero physical evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

After losing time and again in court, they yet to learn there has to evidence of they claim has happened, and yet they have to date NOT provided it.

And she's not going to win. She can fight this fight for as long as she wants; all she will accomplish is what she's achieved all along -- losing. And she'll keep on losing because she's a loser who lost.
Why are you so sure? Things are not fixed, right?

In this case it really does not matter. The law does not matter anymore. What goes on daily proves that.

That is a cheap cop out. How long does the law say it should take?

How long do other states take per ballot?

I watched the hearing. I am telling you what I heard. I do not care what you think I am doing. Haven't I made that clear enough?

Yes, you are parroting what you were told. Thanks for being open about it.

Forum List

Back