U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

That’s who she is suing for lying.
And no, they don’t know more than the pollsters who were actually at the polls.

LOLOLOLOL

Which suit was that??

Was it the one that was thrown out of court?

Or was it the one where her lawyers were sanctioned for filing a frivolous case?

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOL

Which suit was that??

Was it the one that was thrown out of court?

Or was it the one where her lawyers were sanctioned for filing a frivolous case?

rotfl-gif.288736
Were you expecting a political body to not smack her down?
You must be a real suck up.

Try seeking out information rather than being an arrogant ass.

Were you expecting a political body to not smack her down?
You must be a real suck up.

Try seeking out information rather than being an arrogant ass.

LOLOL

YOU'RE the one who brought up the lawsuit. It took me just one post to make you run from your own post. :lmao:

So we can't trust the Republican election board ... we can't trust the courts ... we can't trust the news ... but we can trust the lying loser, Kari Lake, who's been lying about election fraud all year long.

rotfl-gif.288736

:rofl:

As dumb as you are dishonest...

{
The letter begins by acknowledging that the AG’s office has received hundreds of complaints “pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County.” These complaints are believed to be substantial. They “raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law.”

The AG’s office is also concerned with violations of other election laws based on official statements made by county officials.

Accordingly, Brnovich’s office “formally requests Maricopa formally respond to and address the following concerns that have been raised.”

The first complaint is that the ballot tabulators could not read ballots printed on sight because of an improper setting on the “ballot-on-demand-printers.” Election workers have formally testified to the proper functioning of the machines the night before the election, but “the tabulators began experiencing problems reading ballots printed by the BOD printers within the first thirty minutes of voting.” The AG requests a log of all events and the methods used by technicians during poll visits on election day that have been reported to initiate issues with the voting machines.}

ChiCom moron..

They were also given the option of filling out ballots and letting them be counted later.

LOLOL

YOU'RE the one who brought up the lawsuit. It took me just one post to make you run from your own post. :lmao:

So we can't trust the Republican election board ... we can't trust the courts ... we can't trust the news ... but we can trust the lying loser, Kari Lake, who's been lying about election fraud all year long.

rotfl-gif.288736
I trust establishment Rs as much as I trust establishment Ds.

Elaborate…

Kari Lake lied about election fraud. You trust her.

Savvy?

And while you’re at it, elaborate on how Trump made your life worse before COVID.

Try asking about things I've actually said -- not what you imagine I've said.

Though I'm doing better than when he was president, even pre-covid, I never said he made my life worse.

If this were happening in say GA dem districts, you libs would be screaming “voter suppression…And you know it.
there's voter suppression in Georgia right now ... the difference is we Democrats accept the vote ... we don't go crying to every court in the land and say I was cheated because the republicans made it harder to vote.. we go to the court before the election an file suit to be able to vote on Saturday ... that all the Dems have done ......when the republicans try to stop voters being able to vote on Saturday ... that's a big difference then crying to some judge about voters fraud after your election because the vote didn't go her way ... that's what she trying to pull ... just like trump he had no evidence of voters fraud ...she has no evidence of voters fraud ... and you have no evidence of voters fraud ... mail-in ballots can't be forged, period ...mail in ballots can only be counted once ... if you can't understand that I'll be happy to explain it to you why they can only be counted once...

Kari Lake lied about election fraud. You trust her.

Savvy?

Try asking about things I've actually said -- not what you imagine I've said.

Though I'm doing better than when he was president, even pre-covid, I never said he made my life worse.
That's just a shiny object ... that's what these republican do ... if they can't answer your post they say he look over here at this shiny object and explain this shiny object's reason ... and you're thinking what the fuck is the clown talking about ... I never talked about that shiny object ...

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.
seems somebody didn't take their crazy meds ...

Forum List

Back