U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

It was reported that some printers were not setup correctly.

And yes, they were trained as it was also reported the printers were working fine the day prior to election day.

Again, this is on the counties operating the equipment. And they were run by Rupublicans.
the printing is part of the machine, she certified....obviously if they were trained by her properly, then the machines shouldn't of been certified...

She is the CHIEF ELECTION OFFICER of the State. It's her job to certify they are working correctly....ALL THE TIME.

I suppose....the Buck doesn't stop with her....

the printing is part of the machine, she certified....obviously if they were trained by her properly, then the machines shouldn't of been certified...

She is the CHIEF ELECTION OFFICER of the State. It's her job to certify they are working correctly....ALL THE TIME.

I suppose....the Buck doesn't stop with her....

If they weren't trained properly, the printers would not have worked the day prior to election day.

And no, it's not her job to ensure the people running the precincts are doing their job correctly. That's the job of the people at the precincts. She cannot be at every precinct on election day. Each county has an election board. They are the ones responsible for the precincts within their respective county. You yourself posted...

As part of elections administration, the office certifies: voting devices, election results, candidates and measures to the ballot, as well as the results of statewide elections.

... nothing in there about the Secretary of State being responsible for running the equipment.

If they weren't trained properly, the printers would not have worked the day prior to election day.

And no, it's not her job to ensure the people running the precincts are doing their job correctly. That's the job of the people at the precincts. She cannot be at every precinct on election day. Each county has an election board. They are the ones responsible for the precincts within their respective county. You yourself posted...

As part of elections administration, the office certifies: voting devices, election results, candidates and measures to the ballot, as well as the results of statewide elections.

... nothing in there about the Secretary of State being responsible for running the equipment.
She’s the Chief Election official…the buck stops with her!

Maybe it’s not training then…maybe they just weren’t working properly…something broke down the day of the election…the only day that matters

1670364714338.png

She’s the Chief Election official…the buck stops with her!

Maybe it’s not training then…maybe they just weren’t working properly…something broke down the day of the election…the only day that matters

What buck? No one was denied the opportunity to vote.

What buck? No one was denied the opportunity to vote.
and it properly be counted? without machines breaking?

sorry “the buck stops here” is a historic saying…not surprised you aren’t aware of it

she failed at the biggest most important job she had as SOS

I haven't read the details of the lawsuit, so not sure. I just know the Court has allowed it to proceed. Hard to say what they will find in discovery. I am not deflecting, that just the facts of where we are right now.

If fraud is actually found, I hope people are charged, and prosecuted. If it's mistakes, I think the people of AZ are entitled to a fair election and their votes properly counted.

What about you?
How about the people who falsely claimed the Election was a fraud...

Nothing wrong there... Election workers threatened.. Capitol building attacked, people dead...
Nothing wrong with that...

You have no evidence two years on and all you are engaged in is spread false propaganda... Undermining democracy is what you are doing...

Now put up some fucking evidence or shut the fuck up...

sorry “the buck stops here” is a historic saying…not surprised you aren’t aware of it

All votes were counted fairly, so your concern is what?

The fact your bitch in the race lost?

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.
Sounds like someone triggered a snowflake MAGAt here?

Time for your safe space.

Failed at what? Again, no one was prevented from voting. And yes, there votes were counted.

How about the people who falsely claimed the Election was a fraud...

Nothing wrong there... Election workers threatened.. Capitol building attacked, people dead...
Nothing wrong with that...

You have no evidence two years on and all you are engaged in is spread false propaganda... Undermining democracy is what you are doing...

Now put up some fucking evidence or shut the fuck up...

These rightards will do neither.

Forum List

Back