Kari Lake Scores Huge Win as Arizona Election Case Heads to Court

Why are you so sure? Things are not fixed, right?

Because she's never had a case. That's why she scored a perfect record of losing. That's why even her lawyers are being sanctioned.

There's no turning that around.

Yes, you have proven once again you are nothing but a parrot. You say things are wrong but never can give a single detail.

At least you are consistent.
You are entitled to an opinion. I do not know how far it goes here. But knock yourself out.

You are entitled to an opinion. I do not know how far it goes here. But knock yourself out.

It is not an opinion, it is fact. You just admitted you were just parroting what you heard from the lawyer for Lake.

You also just proved that you have no actual details or even a remote idea if the lawyer was correct or not

It is not an opinion, it is fact. You just admitted you were just parroting what you heard from the lawyer for Lake.

You also just proved that you have no actual details or even a remote idea if the lawyer was correct or not
And who do you parrot? No one? Suck the big one.

He is not known for his original thinking. He is fulfilling his task as a lemming, happily to led around by nose and accepting the lies he told.

Last edited:
First pass should be by computer. Human intervention then to review all failures. 15sec minimum.

Reports are NOV03 2020 they had something like that in place but turned it off as too many failures "gummed up the system".

Whistlenlowers stated tens of thousands rejected each shift. Simply forced thru by corrupted scum MGRs later on.

Last edited:
Do some research and find out. But I will tell you right now Maricopa officials cannot be trusted.
6i0d039126cb1.png

there is a reason her lawyers have to pay $122k

Forum List

Back