U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

If lying upsets you, why does your own government’s lies not upset you?

(smile) Son, I'm not caught in the false binary political system. People like you and Gator are simply blinded by Rump hate. So musch so you blieve the Communists over your President

Who believes Bejing? Can you give me some examp,e of a lie we are supposed to be believing?
Apparently you haven’t paid attention these last 20 years. I sure hope your kind are in the minority in this country.
No example?

If lying upsets you, why does your own government’s lies not upset you?

(smile) Son, I'm not caught in the false binary political system. People like you and Gator are simply blinded by Rump hate. So musch so you blieve the Communists over your President

Who believes Bejing? Can you give me some examp,e of a lie we are supposed to be believing?
Apparently you haven’t paid attention these last 20 years. I sure hope your kind are in the minority in this country.
Ignore that post.

What has become clear is that China was and is underreporting and underplaying the results of the virus it originated.

My thought, regardless of whether you like Trump or not:

China has lost face.
China's reporting numbers are fake
BWK should apologize he misled the forum

whistle blowers must be protected.

"
The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China has been reporting fake coronavirus numbers — under-reporting both cases and deaths — in order to conceal the true size of the outbreak in the communist nation, three U.S. officials confirmed to Bloomberg Wednesday.

The news comes one day after Dr. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, suggested that the U.S. response to the pandemic may have been slower than ideal because China withheld a "significant amount of data."

The intelligence report is now breaking to the public, but one U.S. official told Bloomberg that the White House received it last week.

The true number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in China is not known.

This is you Proglodytes disgust us.
How about a real source?
You don't accept reality.

Lefties, cut your bullshit about racism and state or question if China as a global citizen and nation is doing its “fair share”?

Unfortunately , the CIA, Deep State and the Swamp lie like a rug.

Here is the history of their attempts to weaponize a virus:

1585788455591.png

Yoshihiro Kawaoka (left) and Ron Fouchier (right) in 2012, after their work with H5N1 bird flu virus sparked a global controversy over research that can potentially make pathogens more dangerous to humans.
Martin Enserink/Science

All Roads Lead to Dark Winter - The Last American Vagabond

The lefties will never do that, its the only thing they have for the most part. Now China gave the demrats and opening that is sinking the economy for bone head Biden. to try and win in November if the economy which was good prior to this outbreak. Timing they say is everything.

Lefties, cut your bullshit about racism and state or question if China as a global citizen and nation is doing its “fair share”?

China is like every other nation on the planet, they care about themselves first and foremost.

They have never been a very good "global citizen" and most of the "good" things they do have an ulterior motive.

China Government is for China Government and cares only about itself and be damn with anyone else including their citizens!

Respectfully disagree. The CIA had built a site to weaponize viruses in .......drum roll .........Wuhan China

"The same day that the lab was controversially allowed to partially reopen, which was the result of heavy lobbying from the Pentagon, local news outlets reported that the lab had suffered “two breaches of containment” last year, though the nature of those breaches and the pathogens involved were redacted in the inspection findings report obtained by the Frederick News Post. Notably, USAMRIID has, since the 1980s, worked closely with virologists and virology labs in Wuhan, China, where the first epicenter of the current novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases emerged. The Chinese government has since alleged that the virus had been brought to China by members of the U.S. military, members of which attended the World Military Games in the country last October. "

China is like every other nation on the planet, they care about themselves first and foremost.

They have never been a very good "global citizen" and most of the "good" things they do have an ulterior motive.
There is a big difference between putting your interests first as we do, and incarcerating anyone who speaks out against the China regime, imprisoning and forcing labor on foreigners, harvesting organs, and all the other brutality they engage in. And PU LEASE don't tell me "We are just as bad".

China Government is for China Government and cares only about itself and be damn with anyone else including their citizens!

Respectfully disagree. The CIA had built a site to weaponize viruses in .......drum roll .........Wuhan China

"The same day that the lab was controversially allowed to partially reopen, which was the result of heavy lobbying from the Pentagon, local news outlets reported that the lab had suffered “two breaches of containment” last year, though the nature of those breaches and the pathogens involved were redacted in the inspection findings report obtained by the Frederick News Post. Notably, USAMRIID has, since the 1980s, worked closely with virologists and virology labs in Wuhan, China, where the first epicenter of the current novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) cases emerged. The Chinese government has since alleged that the virus had been brought to China by members of the U.S. military, members of which attended the World Military Games in the country last October. "

Is that the official Chinese Government line that the U.S. unleashed the virus?

Then why not take it to the U.N. and have the WHO investigate it with giving all information to be reviewed?

I bet China Government will refuse and say the evidence is no longer in their control or was destroyed by accident!

"
The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China has been reporting fake coronavirus numbers — under-reporting both cases and deaths — in order to conceal the true size of the outbreak in the communist nation, three U.S. officials confirmed to Bloomberg Wednesday.

The news comes one day after Dr. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, suggested that the U.S. response to the pandemic may have been slower than ideal because China withheld a "significant amount of data."

The intelligence report is now breaking to the public, but one U.S. official told Bloomberg that the White House received it last week.

The true number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in China is not known.

This is you Proglodytes disgust us.

Yet somehow South Korea figured it out and was ready when it hit.

Do your "Marine" pals like your support of Xi?
I didn't know the president of South Korea was named Xi.

you assume he knows the difference between South Korea and China. I would be 100 bucks he could not find either on a map

The premise that you've ever actually seen $100 (other than Monopoly), "requires the willing suspension of disbelief", to quote a disturbed **** from many years ago....

Speaking of that disturbed beast, looks she was wrong with "He did promise 'America First'". I get it... that's not the first time she's laughed at Americans dying.... but how come the entire planet already knew China had many many more fatalities than the US? Is she that fucking dumb? That's rhetorical.

Edited by Moderator: don't try to get around the word filter

Last edited by a moderator:

Yet when US cares about ourselves, the Left calls us racists or intolerant.

Forum List

Back