U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

Let's not forget that the Wuhan doctor who bravely called out Xi's coverup has gone missing now for two weeks! Oh but who cares about that? ORANGE MAN BAD!

I think he died.

Good thing our current Regime never withholds information from the Public or from Congress.........or punishes whistle blowers!

She

And you can point to the person who our government has "disappeared" in order to keep a world wide pandemic secret.

Is anyone actually defending China? Because I haven't seen it. Our assumption should be that they do no have our best interests in mind and we should act appropriately, which our leaders did not. We have a say in what our officials do, but we have zero control over what China does.

C'mon guys, let's send China a strongly-worded letter. That'll show them.

Let's not forget that the Wuhan doctor who bravely called out Xi's coverup has gone missing now for two weeks! Oh but who cares about that? ORANGE MAN BAD!

I think he died.

Good thing our current Regime never withholds information from the Public or from Congress.........or punishes whistle blowers!
Yeah right, just like all the other millions of Chinese, Muslims etc. people who disappear. They just wander off and die.

Dr Li Wenliang, who was hailed a hero for raising the alarm about the coronavirus in the early days of the outbreak, has died of the infection.

I read similar type reporting based on intelligence officials that Trumpybear and his top Banana Republicans were briefed in a classified setting on how bad it was going to get, (on par with 1918) long before Trumpybear did his major flip-flop in mid March.
the numbers aren't there for the gruesome totals they are discussion now. just aren't.

But of course this report will be ignored by the left, since they don't want to upset their new heroes.

"China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says"

"China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake."

Which US Intelligence agency said that??

The Deep State one or the other one who is only right when they confirm what you already want to believe anyway??

I think he died.

Yeah right, just like all the other millions of Chinese, Muslims etc. people who disappear. They just wander off and die.

Dr Li Wenliang, who was hailed a hero for raising the alarm about the coronavirus in the early days of the outbreak, has died of the infection.
yeah, you believe that don't you?

I think he died.

They are referring to Dr Ai Fen

Anyone that is still playing " China Government is not lying " card is either a blooming idiot, lying or working for the Chinese Government to spread misinformation...

It is clear they have not reported all the cases when on one site the first reported case was January 10th 2020 and China Government knew about the Virus, it's deaths and spread as of late November and early December of 2019!

So let be clear those that keep on spreading misinformation about China Government deliberate acts of lying and spreading the virus is either a blooming idiot, liar or a agent for China!

Tramp said he gets along fine with XI , and he just talked to him. So he didn't question him about the doctor that disappeared?
What should he have said to the guy in control of the 2nd largest military in the world?

Fuck you, Xi! We're bringing all 7 carriers to fuck you up!!!

Seriously, even questioning Xi could have sparked an international incident that could lead to WW3. That would be THE LAST thing he should have asked.

What the hell is wrong with you? Clearly, diplomacy is not your strong suit.

So he bitched out?

I think he died.

So our gov tells us.

Please tell me you are not stupid enough that you will actually defend China Government?

Wait, yes you are!

Get over your TDS because it is those like you spreading misinformation!

Is anyone actually defending China?

Many and some in the media as well as the WHO are even praising them for how wonderfully they've handled the crisis and how we should look to them as a model
They deserve no praise......

Xi is the same guy who changed the constitution to declare himself dictator for life...that also deserved no praise......but Trumper couldn't help himself....

So when he says "but China made us do it" -- I don't give a fuck.....nobody should be able to make us do anything with regards to how we handle this virus in OUR OWN country

Many and some in the media as well as the WHO are even praising them for how wonderfully they've handled the crisis and how we should look to them as a model

How they handled their response to the outbreak is good, as far as we can tell. What I mean by that is that they have taken very aggressive measures to slow it down. Again, as far as we know, and we shouldn't be taking their word for it.

What I was referring to is the quote in the OP: "China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says". Is anyone defending them on this?

"China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete." Is anyone defending them on this?

China does NOT have our best interests in mind. We know that. I don't see anyone defending China in allowing this to spread to the world and misinforming everyone, but yes, I do think they tackled the issue aggressively.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together has recognized that China has been cooking the hell out of their numbers, controlling information and manipulating the message since day 1 in this situation.

how anyone believes anything that comes out of Xi's propaganda machine is utterly beyond me....

and how would anyone believe Tramp?
Trump admires Xi's control over China, as he seems to admire most communist or top down control world leaders. I figure Trump knew of the outbreak by word of intel reports from our State Department people in China far before it became public and mimicked Xi, by concealing and downplaying the significance of the early epidemic, long before it became an unstoppable pandemic. Communist China's public number are bogus and always have been.

How they handled their response to the outbreak is good, as far as we can tell. What I mean by that is that they have taken very aggressive measures to slow it down. Again, as far as we know, and we shouldn't be taking their word for it.

What I was referring to is the quote in the OP: "China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says". Is anyone defending them on this?

"China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete." Is anyone defending them on this?

China does NOT have our best interests in mind. We know that. I don't see anyone defending China in allowing this to spread to the world and misinforming everyone, but yes, I do think they tackled the issue aggressively.
Fact is....if you at least concede that China is a communist state that should not be trusted in regards to the obvious propaganda they put out.....

That also means any numbers about how they so-called handled the outbreak should also be distrusted....

There are countries like South Korea and Germany who have much more reliable data than China.....far as we know, 19 million people are infected and 3 million dead....

Yes, on this board itself there have been posters using China Government numbers to claim China has been doing a good job and if I have to name them then I need a mod permission first because it will be about other threads.

Also China Government response was late and sloppy!

They waited over a month after being told about the virus and did everything to silence those trying to tell the world.

They lied to the WHO and when offered assistance by the CDC on January 6th 2020 they first refused.

They did not quarantined the infectious region until late January which mean for over a month infected and asymptomatic people were leaving the hot zone.

So no China Government did not do a good job and in fact they did a lousy job!

For years China has sold us inferior products claiming the are up to US safety standards and have consistently lied.

Sheetrock, toys with lead, firecrackers that didn’t pass US standards.

We need to stop trusting China. They keep lying and we keep believing. We went to get some cookware the other day and most of it is made in China. We need to boycott China, we need to stop trusting and buying from them.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together has recognized that China has been cooking the hell out of their numbers, controlling information and manipulating the message since day 1 in this situation.

how anyone believes anything that comes out of Xi's propaganda machine is utterly beyond me....
And we have more evidence of this being a bio-weapon. The virus definitely came from an Intermediate Horseshoe Bat, none of which are native to the Wuhan area, not for over 900 miles. The only two places where that bat resides within Wuhan are, drum rollllllll, in two BIO-WEAPON LABS RUN BY THE CHICOMS! ! ! !

I do look at China as a model...of authoritarian governance, militarism, secrecy, spying and unethical behavior as they are the globe's biggest threat in the 21st century.

And it's equally unsurprising that some in the media act as PR agents for China whether for economic gain or
ideological reasons or both.

Forum List

Back