U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

"
The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China has been reporting fake coronavirus numbers — under-reporting both cases and deaths — in order to conceal the true size of the outbreak in the communist nation, three U.S. officials confirmed to Bloomberg Wednesday.

The news comes one day after Dr. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, suggested that the U.S. response to the pandemic may have been slower than ideal because China withheld a "significant amount of data."

The intelligence report is now breaking to the public, but one U.S. official told Bloomberg that the White House received it last week.

The true number of COVID-19 cases and deaths in China is not known.

This is you Proglodytes disgust us.

Yet somehow South Korea figured it out and was ready when it hit.

Do your "Marine" pals like your support of Xi?

"
The U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China has been reporting fake coronavirus numbers — under-reporting both cases and deaths — in order to conceal the true size of the outbreak in the communist nation, three U.S. officials confirmed to Bloomberg Wednesday.

The news comes one day after Dr. Deborah Birx, response coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, suggested that the U.S. response to the pandemic may have been slower than ideal because China withheld a "significant amount of data."

The intelligence report is now breaking to the public, but one U.S. official told Bloomberg that the White House received it last week.

I didn't know the president of South Korea was named Xi.

China lying ????

:rolleyes-41:

1585777953032.png

"

I do not support Xi. Do your fellow Wendy's employees know about your hate of truth?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"

you assume he knows the difference between South Korea and China. I would be 100 bucks he could not find either on a map

"

The threads about China.

"

I do not support Xi. Do your fellow Wendy's employees know about your hate of truth?

Of course you do, you hate ump so much you're deflecting from the topic to support him.

Communist China wants to destroy the US and take our place as leaders of the world. How do you think that would work out? Thank God Trump is our President today.

"

you assume he knows the difference between South Korea and China. I would be 100 bucks he could not find either on a map

Oh look at you all tough and shit. I seem to live free in your head.

you addressed me, not the other way around...you started the dance...don't puss out already

"

Of course you do, you hate ump so much you're deflecting from the topic to support him.

I did not support him at all, I pointed out that despite the lies from China other countries were able to be more prepared than we were. This is a simple fact. It has nothing to do with your worship of Trump...which again I did not even mention.

What has become clear is that China was and is underreporting and underplaying the results of the virus it originated.

My thought, regardless of whether you like Trump or not:

China has lost face.
china had plenty to answer for before this shit happened and what did the world do? Nothing

"

For some bizarre reason you seem to think we support China. Not.

Communist China wants to destroy the US and take our place as leaders of the world. How do you think that would work out? Thank God Trump is our President today.
Except under Trump China is slowly usurping our role as a world leader While we steadily withdraw from the stage cloaked in America First.

If lying upsets you, why does your own government’s lies not upset you?

(smile) Son, I'm not caught in the false binary political system. People like you and Gator are simply blinded by Rump hate. So musch so you blieve the Communists over your President

Who believes Bejing? Can you give me some examp,e of a lie we are supposed to be believing?

"

Why didn't Shitforbrains act on this then

If lying upsets you, why does your own government’s lies not upset you?

(smile) Son, I'm not caught in the false binary political system. People like you and Gator are simply blinded by Rump hate. So musch so you blieve the Communists over your President

Who believes Bejing? Can you give me some examp,e of a lie we are supposed to be believing?
Apparently you haven’t paid attention these last 20 years. I sure hope your kind are in the minority in this country.

"

How about a real source?

Forum List

Back