Twitter Permanently bans project Veritas Account

Enter the clown car of corporatist fascists, who will now carry the water for censorship.

"Censorship" huh.

Lemme check that --- "Twatter shall make no Law controlling the freedom of Speech on its own platform...." damn, you're right, there it is right there in the Constifuckingtution. Amazing how they thought of that two hundred years in advance.

Publishing people's personal information should never be tolerated or allowed.

People have a right to not be harassed in their homes.

I notice the trump people don't give a damn about the 4th amendment that gives everyone the right to privacy.

It just seems to me the trump people want to get people harmed and continue this destructive behavior that is tearing our nation apart.

I wonder if it would be censorship if someone was banned for publishing o'keef's personal information causing him to be harassed and face threats to his life?
What was Twitter's response to publishing information about the Trump tax returns? Was the NYT banned for publishing personal information? Liberals seem to forget that the 4th amendment is supposed to apply to EVERYONE.

His tax returns weren't published on Twitter.

If you didn't know, The NY Times isn't Twitter.

When the info was published, the personal info as in place of residence, social security number etc, were redacted.

The information that The NY Times was obtained legally by trump's nice who owned those documents due to a legal case with trump.

Nothing against the law or against the NY Time's policies.

You are comparing apples to oranges.
Enter the clown car of corporatist fascists, who will now carry the water for censorship.

"Censorship" huh.

Lemme check that --- "Twatter shall make no Law controlling the freedom of Speech on its own platform...." damn, you're right, there it is right there in the Constifuckingtution. Amazing how they thought of that two hundred years in advance.

I notice the trump people don't give a damn about the 4th amendment that gives everyone the right to privacy.

It just seems to me the trump people want to get people harmed and continue this destructive behavior that is tearing our nation apart.

I wonder if it would be censorship if someone was banned for publishing o'keef's personal information causing him to be harassed and face threats to his life?
What was Twitter's response to publishing information about the Trump tax returns? Was the NYT banned for publishing personal information? Liberals seem to forget that the 4th amendment is supposed to apply to EVERYONE.

When the info was published, the personal info as in place of residence, social security number etc, were redacted.

The information that The NY Times was obtained legally by trump's nice who owned those documents due to a legal case with trump.

Not at all. The information that O'Keefe had was provided to him by someone else that was on the phone call. It was as ethical as Trump's niece providing info she had access to. As to Twitter's bias, one only need compare their allowance of the NYT's linking to their articles on Trump's private information to their response to the NY Post's link to the Hunter Biden laptop story. The laptop was the legal property of the computer repair man that provided the information. Besides, the Times has already outed the fact that "Big Tech" colluded with leftist organizations and the DNC media to " steer media coverage and control the flow of information. " This is indeed apples to apples. It simply highlights the double standard.

"Censorship" huh.

And please.. do a quick Google search of people that have been doxed on Twitter and then check and see if those accounts that did the doxxing were permanently banned.

They violated the rule about publishing someone's personal information.

Which I agree. They shouldn't be doing that. It leads to people being harassed at their homes. Some could be harmed.

o'keefe has violated laws through the years. They apparently think that rules don't apply to them.

They were wrong.

If you can't follow the rules, you can't participate.

Not difficult to understand.
Fucking fascist.

Which I agree. They shouldn't be doing that. It leads to people being harassed at their homes. Some could be harmed.
Oh but if cops do it you don't have a problem with it. Restraining orders, mental health civil commitments, registered sex offenders etc.

Lump us in with the most dangerous criminals and identity thieves, make sure we don't have guns or "access" to weapons, and not only publish our addresses on federal blacklists, but advertise the locations and histories of our whereabouts and living quarters to the worst of the worst of our enemies, disreputable bail bondsmen, debt collectors, bounty hunters, skip tracers, process servers, and private investigators on family vendettas.

o'keefe has violated laws through the years. They apparently think that rules don't apply to them.

They were wrong.

remember that the next time your communist comrades dox someone and give out their workplace and home address commie .

remember that the next time your communist comrades dox someone and give out their workplace and home address commie .
Somehow you think the good jews are keeping all that info safe from the bad jews at the "fortress" of city hall.

Twitter should be knocked down a peg or two, they shouldn’t be in charge of regulating everyone’s information flow
This is ignorant and idiotic.

Twitter is not ‘in charge’ of regulating everyone’s information flow; indeed, millions of people have no Twitter account and have no problem accessing news, information, and entertainment online.

Somehow you think the good jews are keeping all that info safe from the bad jews at the "fortress" of city hall.
said nothing about Jewish people .... i have no problem with Jewish people .

said nothing about Jewish people .... i have no problem with Jewish people .
The problem is not that they're jewish. There's just plain too much of a congregation at city hall, insinuating a religion into the state from which the "church" is supposed to be separated.

"Censorship" huh.

Actually the Fourth Amendment, like the entire Constitution, applies to the government. It lays out what the limitations on that government are. It can't apply those limitations to outside entities ---- that would require a LAW.

Forum List

Back