Twitter sues to force Musk to complete his $44B acquisition

Then your tracking isn't very good. I predicted Biden would win. Which he did.
I predicted Trump would fuck up the response to Covid. MAN did he.
I could go on... but Musk really doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. He signed a contract where he either buys Twitter or he pays Twitter a Billion dollars. It's pretty much an iron clad contract.

If Trump fucked up the response to covid how is it he has fewer deaths on his watch than xiden does on his, even with ALL of the research that has gone on since the Trump admin? DURRRRR

Stolen is not lost.

Then your tracking isn't very good. I predicted Biden would win. Which he did.
I predicted Trump would fuck up the response to Covid. MAN did he.
I could go on... but Musk really doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. He signed a contract where he either buys Twitter or he pays Twitter a Billion dollars. It's pretty much an iron clad contract.
gosh you’re a troll

Twitter's ad revenue, which made 5.1 billion dollars in 2021 alone, will take a hit once they have to disclose how many of their users are bots... It doesn't matter if Musk takes a billion dollar hit, twitter will be done after this.

If Trump fucked up the response to covid how is it he has fewer deaths on his watch than xiden does on his, even with ALL of the research that has gone on since the Trump admin? DURRRRR

Stolen is not lost.

Uh, you can't steal an 8 million vote victory, dummy.

Trump massively fucked up the response to Covid... which is why a million people died... Kind of like if you burn down a house, and then complain the fireman hasn't put it out fast enough.

Twitter's ad revenue, which made 5.1 billion dollars in 2021 alone, will take a hit once they have to disclose how many of their users are bots... It doesn't matter if Musk takes a billion dollar hit, twitter will be done after this.

Made? No, they had revenue of 5.1 billion. They actually only made about 153 million. That's a bit of a problem. They only had a net positive income in 2019 I believe it was. Since then it hovers around profitability.

So you're saying that the ad folk wouldn't have any issues that their content isn't reaching viewers but bots?

Made? No, they had revenue of 5.1 billion. They actually only made about 153 million. That's a bit of a problem. They only had a net positive income in 2019 I believe it was. Since then it hovers around profitability.

Except that every company that buys advertising on Twitter knows what the deal is. They've performed SEO and SMO and analytics to know if their ads are reaching their intended audience. So the question of bots is largely irrelevant, as bots are not an intended audience.

There are 217 million active twitter accounts in the world. If you are buying advertising, you aren't trying to get all 217 million... just the few thousand that are your target audience.

This is why Musk's whining about bots is fucking silly and just a pretense to get out of a deal he didn't bother to think through.

The company is not the one who committed securities fraud. Musk has done it twice in relation to twitter and is already under investigation for it. Once by acquiring more shares than allowable prior to publicly disclosing it and the second time by his tweet declaring the deal was on hold due to fake accounts when there is no putting the deal on hold and he had no basis for making the claim. He has a history of tweeting himself into legal trouble like him claiming he had the money to take Tesla private when he didn't.

Thew Company told the SEC less than 5% of their users were bots. We'll see what the real number is

Uh, you can't steal an 8 million vote victory, dummy.

Trump massively fucked up the response to Covid... which is why a million people died... Kind of like if you burn down a house, and then complain the fireman hasn't put it out fast enough.
Yes you can steal an 8 million vote victory. Biden is in the WH.

Forum List

Back